The FoF Clan Book

slay

:lol:  panda still love alizee and i know it, nobody forget a girl just bcoz she have a bf, hopefully he wont leave us bcoz i would miss he  :cray:

Panda not leaving  :wacko:

Please don't talk about this in public, kinda personal ;D

Hope you invented hi-tech for us in the heaven to know what girls like (Hobby , Favorite etc) :wacko:

Working on it  :lol:

Btw , what makes dc ? Screw everything when hunting granite :diablo: I really need swords for my BD to celebrate 'shadows is history' ;D

if u guys dont accept lose, pls dont fight...

so fighting is running around arena with a ranger using scatter shot lucas ? grow some balls and fight like a man dude oh sorry i forgot you only 15 never mind it will come to you and learn to take a joke also ;)

i just use ranger advantage and if call me pussy and do that jokes is good

then u may be my wrong friend...

EDIT: dont forget last words "do what u like, its all true"

yes i m, so what u will do now? insult me on forum too? u can dont u? u is old have more experience about insulting maybe know more insults than me.. so why dont u show them all here to i learn too?...

My name still on list. :shok:

That because you are an FOF no matter what...

Be calm and try to say hi to us although I am not active atm, waiting for next update.

The game now for me is just to meet friends and chats a lot.

So, would you please reconsider to fix the relationship with old friends here? Well, few problems cause by different way of thinking, some still teenagers, some mature...but its the beauty of the friendship in this clan  :)

@luks

there obviously joking, you once put me on ignore for calling you a noob when we are friends,  friends always insult eachother, bencong = tranny, thats big insult at random dude, but used alot at slay is normal "fat unge" etc, more insults.

either accept jokes and  or find boring, cold, emo friends with no soul  :lol:

thats look like real insults bcoz just after both died on arena they started... and continued... anyway if u think like joke think ur way... i think mine way... hope when u do kill two guys alone and they start insult u, accept as joke too ok? lets see how hard that is...

EDIT: be ready to forum spam :), i go sleep now bye all...

:facepalm:

cut the crap!!

luk they were just kidding!! dont take it literally. i dunno what shit went down after i went back to bed, but this is downright bengcong.

as for stride, running is fine for a ranger, you see rangers got lower hp and armor yhan bd. thats how the tactix is(even though i never tried it)

pink panda and pink bunny from pinkworld :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pink panda and pink bunny from pinkworld :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe next update more pink costumes, U should join us in Pinkyland :lol:

hey everyone, i m leaving the game for 3 months to study, i back in january.

my account will stay with ahmed till it

Ok Luc, have a nice study.

In Panda world +3 months is mature enough to get a girl. Let's how you can be  8)

hey everyone, i m leaving the game for 3 months to study, i back in january.

my account will stay with ahmed till it

See you in january then  ;)

Study and have fun  :drinks:

SEARCH ONE PIECE PICS AND ULL SEE NAMI...ITS FOR LADIES ONLY :P

Ow,that Namisan...see my profile, it's Zorro