The FoF Clan Book

slay

i would like to add bongmaster and tangymaster to blacklist, so friendly alone (so easy to kill too) attack in sight with party... lets mob them like they do to others :)

all these rangers going around in sexy angel outfits, how can you blame him?  ;)

Yeah, If Pinoy didn't have a beard.... Lol  :lol: The Kitty costume is sexy too  ;D

ok, i prefer this bunny

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:'( Me too! Will miss u all! Il check forum! :) :'( :'(  Somone will be doing c.c for me for a few days!  :pleasantry:

no panda, a request from irongear:

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Zetta, why you load mc to my account?  :wacko:

was not actually meant for u! :P did it by mistake! but u can buy urself the barber set u wanted @lucas i like blondes :P

ok, the last, request from mercurial (our panda pet)

Lol, hahahahahahahaha, look at the face of the male panda at first pic, hahahahaha, lol  :lol:

LOL! 3rd pic!  :lol:

I always wondered how pandas do that, lol  :lol:

Lol, hahahahahahahaha, look at the face of the male panda at first pic, hahahahaha, lol  :lol:

LOL! 3rd pic!  :lol:

I always wondered how pandas do that, lol  :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol::lol::lol:

Can't stop can't stop ;D

2 of my friends :

:rofl:

4901_.jpg