The FoF Clan Book

slay

total bullshit, or this update has changed it.

could not be bullshit, you may remember i told you once that i was in cave and in other cave a guy from party was killing quest mobs and it was counting them for me.

jah. Species whining in my pm.. I kicked him from pt.. We are camping at granite and he is in cave near gridaur, and knox said he wont come and kick him, knox gave me lead and i kicked him. Now he is threatening me i wont get invites from fof? Wow. I asked him 5 times if he is coming or not before i kicked him and he is not replying.. What a piss off.

Whatever the reason, kicking someone is always bad. Players have feelings, please try to be polite in any situation. Bosses hunt sometimes make you feel very desperate and sometimes make you a little selfish.

I would like Phatwick and Species think in both side and give forgiveness, remember the clan rule number 3, please read it carefully.

Welcome to Kartal as a new member of the family.

please send him regards in the game  :give_rose:

dude wat i said is i wil nvr inv u to a grp and if ur in a grp i will drop grp i dont respect ppl that kills low lvl players u need to scroll back a few pages and look at friends of fof dont kill just cause a name is red.. and dont try to make urself look good u didnt say a damn thing in party chat. all i saw was u became lead then i got kik'd ifknox wanted to kik me why he give u lead or r u his puppet?

Well, Im not a F.O.F. member, but if I were a member Phatwick would not have my vote for sure. I know him very well, I remember his party killing my party while we looting Animated Armors and we don't even attacked them.

Well, Im not a F.O.F. member, but if I were a member Phatwick would not have my vote for sure. I know him very well, I remember his party killing my party while we looting Animated Armors and we don't even attacked them.

@Phatwick, I suggest you try to be more friendly to mc players in the future.

Kill only bad mcs and don't attack lower level unless they attacked you first.

@Unge, if you feel bad about him, you can punish him for your revenge.

Somehow, people can change from good to a bad one. It's depend on their goal in the game and their problem in their life

Welcome to Kartal as a new member of the family.

please send him regards in the game

Thanks all.Im happy to join F.o.F cLan.

Whatever the reason, kicking someone is always bad. Players have feelings, please try to be polite in any situation. Bosses hunt sometimes make you feel very desperate and sometimes make you a little selfish.

I would like Phatwick and Species think in both side and give forgiveness, remember the clan rule number 3, please read it carefully.

Okiiee.. Thanks slay..:))

Jaaah. That was a favor to my friend. Coz he was so crazy and wants to kill you so badly..im not an FoF member that time yet.. And since you've been killing me alot when i was still a low lvl.. I can still remember those times..

Jaaah. That was a favor to my friend. Coz he was so crazy and wants to kill you so badly..im not an FoF member that time yet.. And since you've been killing me alot when i was still a low lvl.. I can still remember those times..

Do you remember why? Because I remember the reason, but if  you say you changed your behavior there's no need for it anymore.

PS: Don't help your "friend" anymore, tell him if he wants to kill me to come alone. BTW good luck new F.O.F. member, congratz. :good:

Do you remember why? Because I remember the reason, but if  you say you changed your behavior there's no need for it anymore.

PS: Don't help your "friend" anymore, tell him if he wants to kill me to come alone. BTW good luck new F.O.F. member, congratz. :good:

Jaah. Forget about the past mate.:D well, it doesnt matter anymore.:P and i dont hold a grudge.:D and okie i will tell him that..

uffff......ungezifer everywhere :bad: :wacko:

anyway, am i in the fof?  :blush: :blush:

Hey, old man...don't be shy...

You are my very old friend...

Guys, please vote for the geek Rapgear as our family...

I would like to kindly ask FOF to kill on sight MC called Souljacker who has scammed Versatile`s claymore. Eventhough Versa should be more careful whom he trusts, I would like that guy to get some punishment to realize we do not tolerate such behaviour. Thanks.

I talked to Souljacker/Darckchaos and he intends give Versatile his Claymore. I'm waiting his reply and so I inform you.

--------------------EDIT-----------------------

He gave me the Claymore, I will not keep it, Versa can take it anytime and anywhere... But Darkchaos/Souljacker asked me a favor, that Versa apologize here in the forum for bad words.

yes, i hope they be good.

add gunhojpc to FOF blacklist, stayed putting mobs out and when i appeared he tryed to kill me, but i had a druid partner and him plan failed. died.

Versatile got Claymore already. He using phone now, he will post later apologizes.

uffff......ungezifer everywhere :bad: :wacko:

anyway, am i in the fof?  :blush: :blush:

OMG! Rap.  :shok:

How can I hide you?! You really are omnipresent.  :lol:

this topic is both topics, FOF blacklist and The FOF Clan Book

ooooh i thought there is a compilation of blacklisted players in FoF

Versatile got Claymore already. He using phone now, he will post later apologizes.

OMG! Rap.  :shok:

How can I hide you?! You really are omnipresent.  :lol:

i aint everywhere, its just that am sexy :dirol: and famous. ;D

it is souljacker who needs to apologize! :bad:

truuuee! zetta is right.. versatile is the one who was scammed, why do he need to apologizE? :bad: :unknw:

That Claymore has traveled far and through many cursed hands:

Williamo>izanagii>sulla>Claude>versatile>souljacker>unge>versatile again.

To tempting to return in the end.

Guys, Marshal said he's out, No member was really helping him so it's pointless if he's just gonna help us.... Well that's it.. He's leaving the clan  :(

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE????? Im gone for one week and now we are in pure chaos? We are NOT children yet we bicker over frivolous issues. Are u guys telling me we really need to create rules/agreements/guidelines/codes of conduct. SERIOUSLY??

Anyway continue as u were hopefully everything is settled when i return which should be 08/10/2011.

P.S. As for Marshal i doubt u asked everyone and if u did n no one answered :search: well i dnt know what to say. that would be a sad day for F.O.F.

:drinks: :friends: :good:    :yahoo: :aggressive:

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE????? Im gone for one week and now we are in pure chaos? We are NOT children yet we bicker over frivolous issues. Are u guys telling me we really need to create rules/agreements/guidelines/codes of conduct. SERIOUSLY??

Anyway continue as u were hopefully everything is settled when i return which should be 08/10/2011.

P.S. As for Marshal i doubt u asked everyone and if u did n no one answered :search: well i dnt know what to say. that would be a sad day for F.O.F.

:drinks: :friends: :good:    :yahoo: :aggressive:

Kai is right whats happening  :cray:

something wrong, today i knew what FOF means, saw bought a light burcle for my barb, we found a guy selling cloistered hatched and i bought it, mrsteph got acute claymore, he gave me to my barb. and i know if i get anything they need i will give them. so pls tell me what wrong whit u guys fighting for non-sense things?

tetranox and bravox for fof blacklist, at ghost village stay letting mobs out and killing everyone in sight. pls kill them wherever u see them.

add melankor, rampagetr, and turkswild to blacklist  :diablo: :diablo: :facepalm:

Pls dont add ppl without thinking :( they good ppl according to me! Maybe u mustv done smthng before being fof! i remember u killing me and my party while doing c.c quest! long time though!