The FoF Clan Book

slay

Welcome to Phatwick as a new member of the family.

Please send him regards in game guys...

Nice to have you here Phat...

well do say and mention any issues you have here we WILL listen and reply as fast as poss  8)  also catch us in game and talk only thing to do now  :drinks:

Godly have some issues with me.  ;)  better ask him as im lazy to explain what. He said All Fof should know what I did. lol. :blush:

i wanna hear ur side...all i can say is  :facepalm:

Guys i hate at&t i hate it i hate it i hate it  >:D they suck it seems i have to wait some more :mega_shok: whats the beef u two?

p.s. Need similar type images guys. For instance we need to decide whether it will be animated pic, painted,CG, real life etc. and then get those type of pics for ur character. Cya :good:

what happen ahmed, rap? :cray:

Oh, its nothing to me. Coz I just hunted legitably and I got a drop that reveals ahmeds true personality, which I hunted for 6 days nonstop without the help of him. :)

Hi Guys ! I want to join your clan.İ know many members.They are my helpfull friends :) İm Kartal But some of my friends know me Mr.Best.

I would like to kindly ask FOF to kill on sight MC called Souljacker who has scammed Versatile`s claymore. Eventhough Versa should be more careful whom he trusts, I would like that guy to get some punishment to realize we do not tolerate such behaviour. Thanks.

add Roarar (Summon/Komodo on elf side) reason: was hunting granite with us, dropped stave and while other member needed, he kept for trade and left...to MC`s: I suggest not to hunt with this guy...

I would like to kindly ask FOF to kill on sight MC called Souljacker who has scammed Versatile`s claymore. Eventhough Versa should be more careful whom he trusts, I would like that guy to get some punishment to realize we do not tolerate such behaviour. Thanks.

Sure thing, I tell all lvl 13-15 to kill him too, they chase him everywhere like crazy  :lol:

jah. Species whining in my pm.. I kicked him from pt.. We are camping at granite and he is in cave near gridaur, and knox said he wont come and kick him, knox gave me lead and i kicked him. Now he is threatening me i wont get invites from fof? Wow. I asked him 5 times if he is coming or not before i kicked him and he is not replying.. What a piss off.

Why everyone fighting? And why'd you kick him? It doesn't even affects drop rate, the party members have to be in " Battle " with boss to get drop, next time just don't kick, no point in kicking unless you invite someone else  :wacko:

Id like to see a MC fof clan! Please make a MC fof clan! :friends:

There is a MC F.O.F. Clan, it's just the Fof members using their MC accounts :P  :tease:

And the pink panda speaks! :P Btw next time you see me online il buy u runes! :)

I need runes now, been search all day, my pink tail sore from the searching  :(

it affect drops, u can still get drop even if u didnt fight boss.. Just happened to me. I was buying at nadir and other pt mems are killing genie, after they killed it, i got inside genie's cave, his flesh is Gloooooowing.:D

it affect drops, u can still get drop even if u didnt fight boss.. Just happened to me. I was buying at nadir and other pt mems are killing genie, after they killed it, i got inside genie's cave, his flesh is Gloooooowing.:D

Dude, You dreaming  :wacko: I got 5 drops at Water Snake and I didn't even attack  :crazy:

zzzz. Its true.. Lol.. And it happens alot.. Last time we hunting granite, just invited matyenabr to pt, he is in kamp riff otw to us, when he reached granite, boss already dead, but he got an axe, (cnt remember if hatchet or pollaxe).

dude wat i said is i wil nvr inv u to a grp and if ur in a grp i will drop grp i dont respect ppl that kills low lvl players u need to scroll back a few pages and look at friends of fof dont kill just cause a name is red.. and dont try to make urself look good u didnt say a damn thing in party chat. all i saw was u became lead then i got kik'd ifknox wanted to kik me why he give u lead or r u his puppet?

zzzz. Its true.. Lol.. And it happens alot.. Last time we hunting granite, just invited matyenabr to pt, he is in kamp riff otw to us, when he reached granite, boss already dead, but he got an axe, (cnt remember if hatchet or pollaxe).

total bullshit, or this update has changed it.

dude wat i said is i wil nvr inv u to a grp and if ur in a grp i will drop grp i dont respect ppl that kills low lvl players u need to scroll back a few pages and look at friends of fof dont kill just cause a name is red.. and dont try to make urself look good u didnt say a damn thing in party chat. all i saw was u became lead then i got kik'd ifknox wanted to kik me why he give u lead or r u his puppet?

If u are really reading u would see that i asked u more than 5 times. Nd u are just ignoring it. U really think knox will say in party chat to kick u? Thats why they created AREA CHAT.Omg..Dont cry about small things. Pfff.. U just got kicked 1 time and u cant get over and whine in my pm? Wooooooow lol grow up man.

so now it is a fight topic? dont cry if u get kicked and dont kick without reason. rules to make a good friendship, u two must grow up and take care of facts.