The FoF Clan Book

slay

Dear FOFs,

Let's hunt for guards whenever if possible.

I miss you in this boring game...

Good luck for hunt guards  :good:

i think dey r write i m d bad guy slay. i wont play dis bloody game anymore. coz i do only bad deeds. thanx fr helping slaybye slay,merc,auger,kai,law. i may nt return to play dis game again. i m aacesacer. i m nt . enemy of fof clan dats me :yahoo: scared of any clanr. i vl return later maybe :facepalm:

omg i vl return today. i need to do relic :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

omg i vl return today. i need to do relic :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear daddy Slay, GET ME A BELT!! :cray:

All guards are skeletons no pants, so no belt  :pardon:

to F.O.F, please help elf named "xamus" do guards next time u loot there, we killed his party cause enemy was in it, now he tells me it`s very hard get help on elf side and we ruined his chance.

I would like to be part of the family too, i hunt with half of u guys regularly and i would like to make it official... If u guys dont mind :blush: And since I finally done guards  :facepalm: I think I might belong somewhere.... :friends: .

And thank u so much for help with guards guys, 10 minutes and all done... before and after update to 1.0 i have tried for hours, ppl leave party when done , so i get nothing...try next day, nothing...maintenance, loose all... This happened a few times, so i gave up and wannet my char to b lvl 18 first...that's why I was old without guards :lol:

I would like to be part of the family too, i hunt with half of u guys regularly and i would like to make it official... If u guys dont mind :blush: And since I finally done guards  :facepalm: I think I might belong somewhere.... :friends: .

And thank u so much for help with guards guys, 10 minutes and all done... before and after update to 1.0 i have tried for hours , ppl leave party when done , so i get nothing...try next day, nothing...maintenance, loose all... This happened a few times, so i gave up and wannet my char to b lvl 18 first...that's why I was old without guards :lol:

;D congratulation for your achievement.

Guys, let's vote for Mrsteph into FOF, waiting your feedback...

And, please give feedback about Lucas second chance...

Okie, Me will hunt Kratt, Dinalt & Kitty Until I get me rings & belt so I have me complete gear, I am hoping me clan mates would help ;D , then lvl up and hunt guards FOR FULL ENDURANCE SET  >:D :) *Every Pandas Dream  :lol:

;D congratulation for your achievement.

Guys, let's vote for Mrsteph into FOF, waiting your feedback...

And, please give feedback about Lucas second chance...

i vote yes to both and welcome them with open arms if agreed by all :friends:

Guys u wont c me online for a few more days only on forum. I give my ok to those two.

A few more days...?? You like a lost boy for years...many elf girls looking for you...they are ready for marriage  :lol:

Please wellcome to

Mrsteph and Lucas as new member in our family.

Please give them regards in the game

Oh, i wasn't on the forum for a while. Anyways, welcome to all new members :drinks: , i hope i can remember them all. :blush:

And this topic has grown huge since my last reading. I need to take vacation to read it all. ;D

Oh, i wasn't on the forum for a while. Anyways, welcome to all new members :drinks: , i hope i can remember them all. :blush:

And this topic has grown huge since my last reading. I need to take vacation to read it all. ;D

Hey old man, there are 24 members excluding their alts...

My list full because of it.

Yea, please read the posts many romances there

pls, remove my bladedancer as i m going use he as bank, i can use he as bank for FOF also if u guys agree just remember i cant give him account as he is in my main char with ranger and druid. just accept if u really trust me, other way if u think i m not trustable remember mend, the main bank of FOF.

ADD GEFINHO TO FOF CLAN BLACKLIST AS HE RESETED OUR BOSS ON PURPOSE, BOSS RESETED: KRATT.

OMG! Filipino's are taking over F.O.F.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  Daddy Slay has to talk Tagalog now  :lol:

I only can say

Let's make Drogon the bakla mamatay in pain  :wacko:

Tagalog is weird language actually

I vote, yes!  :) He my friend though his internet is always..  :wacko: like Uncle Jason's  :wacko:

Wow, another ninja...has invisibility skill...

jah:D i promise to do good.:) even if my internet is crap :D..:D if im not ol in elf, then im ol in mc.:D lol.. Thats all thank you.:D