The FoF Clan Book

slay

Smurf there is clean rule: "The user is granted the right to create 1 (one) Account for Warspear Online game" and here is the point because you cant use multibox and other programs if you got only one account even if there you got 3 characters there, you will failed to login more than one of them.

..still, my explanation makes more sense..  :blush:  I think... because then all MC people that have elf char, even low level just to speak to elfs, would violate the rule..which is like 90% of the players. But as Kuzmitch said, each complain is investigated individually. I still think that the main point here is to avoid people like Deokmans/Deviana to annoy normal players when hunting single person with 2 chars.

/P.S. btw we should stop the off topic in FOF clan book ;) /

it is common on business games like this  :(

if u guys agree, i wanna back to FOF, left for noob reasons as i m a noob, now i believe it is just a feature so i wanna back if u accept.

I don't know the reason why you left but if others don't mind sure come back in.

P.s. the slime in the basement is the reason kids are scared to go in

Great news :good: . No more bans for Shyleen :drinks: . She said that she is not happy from support reply... don't know why

it was yesterdays email sins...and dey send another one today for recovery on my account...am using my angel shy now

who ever want war tell them to bring their best then some more they going to need it 8)  F.o.F fight with honour you want a fight you got it dont ask twice  :friends:

who ever want war tell them to bring their best then some more they going to need it 8)  F.o.F fight with honour you want a fight you got it dont ask twice  :friends:

:clapping:

it was yesterdays email sins...and dey send another one today for recovery on my account...am using my angel shy now

any info if is it known who hacked your and others accounts and has he been punished?

any info if is it known who hacked your and others accounts and has he been punished?

NOPE MARCIN, DEY DIDNT MENTION IT IN THE EMAIL...LET ME TRY TO ASK DEM :)

something fun~  he only banned 1 account how about me  2account :D  warspear!!!

yup. and now hes unbanned so goes and logs in two again today, you still banned dior?

4515_.png

it is common on business games like this  :(

if u guys agree, i wanna back to FOF, left for noob reasons as i m a noob, now i believe it is just a feature so i wanna back if u accept.

Guys, please vote for Lucas...

There always a second chance...

Waiting your feedback...

Welcome back shyyyyyyyy... :give_rose:  Btw. Zaw A.K.A Day declares war against FOF.

I talked with Day about this regard.

It's his personal problem with Knox and not with you Marshal.

Knox disturb Day by reset the Boss when he was hunting.

Then he did the same thing in Granite cave when you were hunting with Knox.

Would be better before you said someone declared war with entire FOF family by a good explanation.

It sound not fair for Day.

Guys, please be wise next time.

FOF formed not to be a bad gang.

Imo, Day still a good person so please don't ignore him

Would be better before you said someone declared war with entire FOF family by a good explanation.

Day's not really a good person, though he is still my friend, He keep saying bad stuff bout Shyleen and when I use my MC, he hunts me with his Roots & Lightnings  :facepalm:

thanx slay. shy i vl ignore u too. but u stil my mommy 8) . n ♥♥♥♥♥ :diablo: :diablo:

I wont believe this. I still remember how things happened. I still remember that I AM included in the insults he said. And he said he will disturb our boss party. Hes just saved coz I dont have screenshot, but then, Ill still make sure he cant play well and nicely anymore.

thanx slay. shy i vl ignore u too. but u stil my mommy 8) . n ♥♥♥♥♥ :diablo: :diablo:

if dat makes you happy go ahead :) ...include sindy as well  :)

to you he is good, know him well ryn...BTW i dont ignore someone without reason