The FoF Clan Book

slay

YES!  ;D

Finally we have a new pet, the Pink Panda in the house!

Welcome to our only pet guys...poke his pink tail in game if you get a chance  8)

Yesh, Me ish yur pet Panda  ;D Ty for accept

Ps. I'm lvl 17 not 18  :wacko:

Yeah, I know you still 17 and should reach 18 in the mean time.

Now you still Panda Baby and when reach 18 become Mature Panda  O:-)

My fafurion & Dior get block.... on today .... idk reason  :shok:

wwwwaaattttt  :shok: how come mau... Omg why dey r doing dat..send email to support...

Fafarion and Dior wants to join shyleen and sindy :D

I wonder what is actually happening on server. All look strange, they blocking most known accounts... I don't get it. Dior put one mail to support (don't spam them) for explain whats going on... Maybe its investigation about that strange fake site.

for the mc allied force, i wanna make an ask, kill zaw/day everytime u see he, a person who stay as u friend on ur elf and hunt ur mc isnt a good guy, kill he, is an ask for a ex-member of FOF.

My fafurion & Dior get block.... on today .... idk reason  :shok:

You got blocked because of use unfair advantage by run 2 accounts in same time (Multiboxing). Someone make report that and it happens. Multiboxing is against the rules guys.

Fafurion  & Dior  for 2  :bomb:

thats sad mau just sad  :diablo:  thank one of your enemies for reporting it  hope they happy it wont last long  i am sure :diablo:

Hi guys!

Maybe I can join your big family ? :)

My nick is Mattus - lvl18 druid :) I'm sure, some of you saw me in game :)

Thanks for your interest Mattus, yea I have seen you.

Please make sure you poke every family member so they could know you better.

Then we can vote for you.

Please keep in touch and be a nice player

About Dior - Fafurion case.

The owner is very dedicated player that I believe is one of warspear asset.

Well, actually that 2 chars are good playet in game.

imo, the warspear team should give warning and give the player chance to correct his fault

sin ,  i use 2 diff inter ip  to get on line same time.  if really is that reason ....how about my other 3 class why dnt they block too

Someones raport you when when u used those two.

I agree with Slay. Should be warning in this case, but I'm not staff and cant do nothing. I believe its not permanent. Deviana/Deokmans banned same reason (multiboxing) but he hunt for other players with it.

Look here http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community. I cant see here rule to compare with that case.  :unknw:

Edit: maybe this?? "creating or suspicion of creating of bot-characters" but if u can say its "bot". If its right rule its temporal at first time "Temporal full denial of game access"

I know who reported him and why, but i cant wright that in global forum. :cray: I hope they unlock his acc, there was not even a warning that multiboxing is banable. So the devs are wrong here.

Guys, if you create new character and play warspear, you will see, to proceed further into the game, you have to agree with a long list of shown ToS,

Im sure one of the point says, "one player only allowed to have 1 account per 1 server".

Im sorry to hear ur char got blocked dior. it is still a hard work n time consuming building multiple char get to lvl 18. i believe ure dedication to play this game is unquestionable. but still, to live a peacefull live in warspear, u have to obey the rules of warspear god, that is ToS :)

About Dior - Fafurion case.

The owner is very dedicated player that I believe is one of warspear asset.

Well, actually that 2 chars are good playet in game.

imo, the warspear team should give warning and give the player chance to correct his fault

Omg,Sadd :(

The last he help when i need to kill level 18th sentinal quest :facepalm:

In end user license is the point about creating account:

"The user is granted the right to create 1 (one) Account for Warspear Online game. During registration process login name and password for the Account will be given automatically, these data should be kept secret, and the responsibility for their safety is borne entirely by the user. You recognize that responsibility for the contents of your notifications in the Game is entirely yours."

and that means we can make only one account in game! So if you got more then one accounts only first one is legal. I bet we all are criminals.

Not really guys, you should not run 2 instances of the client at the same time..which means, you can have many characters unless you use them simultaneously to gain unfair advantage over other players..and that`s a huge difference in HAVING and actually PLAYING simultaneously multiple characters. If you log off and login another character, you do not violate these rules, as only 1 instance of the game client is used at a time.

If you run PC client it only allows one copy ("should be done only by methods and facilities approved by company AIGRIND LLC"). If you do sandboxind or multiboxing to run more copies, you violate these rules.