The FoF Clan Book

slay

If this doesn't make you seem elitist I don't know what else does. A person steal your lane, steal your kill and someone can get grumpy and blacklist people.. not cool

Just trying to help y'all out, it doesn't make you look good :/

it wasnt the fact thate he stole my kill its the way in whiich he did it and if u cant understand that then try it n c what happens

stealing is not tolerated, especiallyppl hunting alone and used many potions.

hope ishu n u have sort-out.

many ppls hunting these days especially more reached lvl 18. but many nubs dont respect the rules anymore. i love pvp or war with bunch of ppls but only take place near nadir or caravans.

Exactly thk u mcmug n yes ishux n i made peace no worriies

p.s. Its not like this is real blacklist where i can ban someone. It jus a place where my friends find out who our clan enemies r. N also to make sure its a good reason. We dnt make a habit of making hasty decisions.

wat the hell adrianz

stop judjing ppl who u dont know :nea:

Think some before you do something stupid like placing that post here. You making yourself problems.

i must carry a fof list while in game. lol  :tease:

How about make FOF on mc side mcmug? Your enemies are ours so easier to punish someone  :dirol:

Welcome to Lawrence as the new member of the Clan.

Please send him regard in game guys  :drinks:

May the brotherhood last long until warspear world doomed

The arena will come next week...we are plan to make a high level gears bank character for members who need.

To make it happen let's hunt forever...and viva forever... 8)

i know you guys are  EU Emerald First born but do you accept mountain clan people of the EU Emerald server too

i just started the game so i am only a lvl 4 barb   

Aye welcome lawrence  :drinks:

i also nominate species to be added. Take a vote n lets c.

All for say "i". Against say nay

I

so "I" Means yes, "nay" means no?

i know you guys are  EU Emerald First born but do you accept mountain clan people of the EU Emerald server too

i just started the game so i am only a lvl 4 barb 

I appreciate your interest, unfortunately the clan growth by playing together in game to know each other. So member in different faction have difficulty to know each other.

Hey guys i want to join F.o.F clan too  :friends:

Hi, well...we need more time to know you since most of member only know you a little bit. FOF gather all players that have "something in their heart".

Its takes time, so be patient and pls have fun playing. We will let you know... :)

I

If you said so then "I"

Hi, well...we need more time to know you since most of member only know you a little bit. FOF gather all players that have "something in their heart".

Its takes time, so be patient and pls have fun playing. We will let you know... :)

ill be waiting  ;) and guys if you need help or something else just let me know  :good:

I propose the Bank Character would be "MEND" a lv14 druid.

I will give the account and password to Kai and Paul so anyone can store the surplus drop items on her.

At this moment only me, Paul and Kai can use "Mend" and will add other member if the Clan grow bigger in the future

U guys wanna keep this topic only for FOF blacklist or may I merge it with "List of the damned" ?

Please merge this topic to FOF Clan Book, due to its a clan issue. Thanks

Welcome to Species as a new member of the Clan.

Please don't hesitate to assist him leveling up guys and give him warm regards  :drinks:

I

I

Bank content update (all boss drops lv13-up):

- Safe facewrap

- Safe helm

- Safe boots

- Expensive ring

- Incomplete rune of sun

- Incomplete rune of darkness

- Dull crystal of wisdom

- Dull crystal of deadliness

- Dull crystal of harmony

- Gold 29K

- MC 189

- 25 empty slots

Bank content update (all boss drops lv13-up):

- Safe facewrap

- Safe helm

- Safe boots

- Expensive ring

- Incomplete rune of sun

- Incomplete rune of darkness

- Dull crystal of wisdom

- Dull crystal of deadliness

- Dull crystal of harmony

- Gold 29K

- MC 189

- 25 empty slots

i want to add firm arm guards and firm mail boots ok F.o.F.  :drinks:

Just so everyone is aware any item placed in bank is no longer ur own it belongs to the clan n thus will be use by members who need.Do NOT by any means deposit items u wish to keep. Its not ur personal bank it is the clans personal bank. Besides that have a good hunt in preperation for arena in a few days  :aggressive:

+ Cloistered axe in the bank

Please right down your gear need here, we will hunt for you and make you stronger.

8) i need lv15 sword

kill uzun party whenever you can please, they try reset MC bosses for us now, i know were not FOF, but we kill your enemys and are kinda allied.

can u name dem plzz coz only uzun i know  ::)

A lot of people around that think they make rules. Lol ?!  You don't make any rules, boys and girls. There are NO RULES in any specific area till they are implemented in the game. Who'll obey your rules !? Many players don't even visit the forum. And many others don' t give a damn thing about your rules. It was obvious the game will reach here without a specific area for pvp, and with so few items. A total lack of ideas, a total mess. Doing huge wars at nadir or around it becomes quickly boring, it's just kid stuff, it'll become just freakin' boring after a while. 20-30 players fighting other 20-30 players, just random mindless clicks. Sucks. So, at this point, all  18 lvl players have the same stats, same skills (just 3, a big lol here), the gears don't make any much difference, as many 18 lvl players already have good enchanted items. This is like one big comunist game, everyone is like everyone else. You can't do anything about camping and bosses, I'm afraid. Everyone wants items ! A few bosses, and more 18 lvl players every day. Dead end !!! But hey ! It's just a matter of time till all will have the best gear. What is this !? :)) It's a mess, that's for sure.

So my point is : give this game a chance, enrich it with new ideas, don't ruin it with mindless wars at nadir.Soon enough the game will be just a continuous war at nadir.  Put items in the game, put skills in the game, not 5 armors, 5 gloves, 5 rings and 5 whatever(it's just so poor), make tree skills, change the pvp system. Why can't you put an option like declare war to a specific player only ? Put manual stats in the game. More levels, more skills, more items, a new leveling system, a new pvp system. That's how the game will have rules. Nobody will obey your rules unless the game will have its own rules.     

I jus signed in kaien n found he had a hard wearing cloak. I dnt remember who gave it to me. Juniper asked for it for his bd. So i was making sure whoever it was did give it to me n not borrowed it to me b4 i give it to juniper.

Juniper= wolfdragon

i need ranger rings.

N lvl 15 sword as well

"every bd does lol"