The FoF Clan Book

slay

We shouldhsve FOF uniform, or bencong uniform maybe. I vote for fairy costume!!!  :good: :rofl: :rofl: :give_rose:

Hell no, if this will be some weird clan I'm out of it. :crazy: :bad:

hello friends, just thought i would let you know that i will be gone on vacation and unable to play starting 17/8 and will be back on 22/8.

hello friends, just thought i would let you know that i will be gone on vacation and unable to play starting 17/8 and will be back on 22/8.

We will miss you bert  :friends:

ok, take care bert. keep in touch

Hell no, if this will be some weird clan I'm out of it. :crazy: :bad:

Hehehe And then it can be Fairy Clan  :lol: All flying over Warspear :crazy:

Sometimes weird behavior need to make the game more balance  :crazy:

To kill boredom and have fun by laughing in game is really good to reduce our fatigue, dont you agree van?

Sometimes weird behavior need to make the game more balance  :crazy:

To kill boredom and have fun by laughing in game is really good to reduce our fatigue, dont you agree van?

Of course I agree slay, you know me. I joke all the time in game. This post here was also a teasing joke. :yahoo:

Heya guys! I think my account will really not be unblocked anynore, well thats it for me in this game. Seems that devs really having fun doing that. Starting all over again is very hard. See you guys in future.  :good: :drinks:

Heya guys! I think my account will really not be unblocked anynore, well thats it for me in this game. Seems that devs really having fun doing that. Starting all over again is very hard. See you guys in future.  :good: :drinks:

the F.O.F can help you..  dont quit rap  :(  we can hunt bosses for your equips  :friends:

Don't give up!

While you waiting for Dev respond that I believe you have sent your problem to support section and have checked your email, why don't you try create new account and pm us.

We will go to 1st island help you leveling up quickly.

Slay, Vanhelsing guys make us F.O.F clan at Sapphire too :( We Firstborners really need something like that here.

Update members please! I feel outdated!  :crazy:

Thanks for your reminder bud, pls see on the page 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guyz I made a group in facebook currently members are ( godly kuroski mercurial shyleen marshal slay striderman dior smurfy auger ) Leave your email or facebook name here if you want  :friends:

FOF blacklist

1. Ishux. Reason i was trying to solo granite guard to c if i get sword used 8 pots which arent cheap had two or three hits left n he comes in n killied me. He cud have waited 3 more seconds but sadly no honor. If i c i kill on site..also anyone hunt boss with him will regret it cuz  i will reset. Ty

i think you should keep it here. That list of damned is MC. They should have list too.

I'm sorry for what he did to you. Some players dont respecting any rules. Here now we got problems with boss campers. We need think what to do to stop that.

hey kor sry fr wastin ur pots

i thought u were one of those rich kids who wont mind losing pots

i ll give u back the pots u lost and maybe a couple more fr ur time and lets call it a day

nothing personal

For those of us that earn our money and decide to spend on miracle shop we are not rich kids and at times earned pots don't cut it especially in solo depending on setup and class.

Artos a noob decided to attack me while in a state of less ge?ar no weapon as easy pickings sincere was lower level than me granted I brought on self for it but he still pissed me off

i ll give u back the pots u lost and maybe a couple more fr ur time and lets call it a day

nothing personal

@krylancelo aka kuroski

i think ishux's offer is fair enough

nothing personal

np keep the pots next time at least do me the honor of killing granite. Peace.

Officially as of now ishux is off the list  :drinks:

i think you should keep it here. That list of damned is MC. They should have list too.

I'm sorry for what he did to you. Some players dont respecting any rules. Here now we got problems with boss campers. We need think what to do to stop that.

yes its a bit hectic out there campin i mean. I dnt think it should stop but maybe some rules for campin should be put in place

If this doesn't make you seem elitist I don't know what else does. A person steal your lane, steal your kill and someone can get grumpy and blacklist people.. not cool

Just trying to help y'all out, it doesn't make you look good :/

Freakout aka(mtm)

Xmcguardx aka (lawrenca)

Reason:-

Atacking me and my party while we was atacking kratt and then stole the boss

NoOOoo,Godly,that time your Party know I need Krattyou can ask liilana,sHe Knowbut W I Dont know why Mypaety warwIth you :cray: Sorry Godly :cray:

nothing personal

You're man now. It's good that you know what you do and brave enough for say sorry in public.

yes its a bit hectic out there campin i mean. I dnt think it should stop but maybe some rules for campin should be put in place

Rules u said... Problem is that guys don't respecting the rules. I think best idea is make bosses MUCH stronger or make another land with bosses only with time limit, where you can teleport from specific place by dropped scroll (paziu idea)