The FoF Clan Book

slay

fuxk u!!!!!! U fuxking retarded bastard u dont know shit so go suck Mercs or some ones dick and get happy u dumb fuxk!!!!

take a chill pill u gila ugly guy,

sorry not into guys, but ill swap you, you can have merc - ill have ur wife and ill put papper bag over her head (not so ugly)

Cheza was there when we first came there, AND YES I WAS THERE AT THE BEGINNING THEN WHEN I WENT TO CAMP PEOPLE SPAM TRADE CHAT WAR AT BG AND I WAS THERE FROM THE BEGINNING TO END, I SAW EVERYTHING, ASK SULLA AND SHYLEEN, I WAS DEAD, DIDN'T RESPAWN, I SAW HOW YOU AND YOUR WIFE SNEAKILY ATTACKED SULLA AND NOT ONLY SULLA THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE, SPANISH SAID YOU ATTACKED HIM, STOP LYING  :facepalm:

sulla war merc shy lucas can i make a request and lets leave this clan and let them be what they want now just for the sake of our old friends who started this clan and now gone.. please lets act ingame not here anymore lets start putting some actions ingame..this is not the clan we all known for the past 1 year so lets leave them if its all right with you all.

actually my friend, i left some weeks ago lol.

this kid war (not warlunatic) with many insults dont go anywhere, many no-life ppl like i was here just insulting each other waiting to a dev ban them, making others angry for fun, all that i left, but these kids (no matter ur age, but the way u act) are out of control, ppl gave them the toy to play and then took it, now they are angry using insults, bad words and bad expressions to use as a weapon, congratulations to all kids who are here, u all are lifeless, nothing else to do, u is the old me, a person hated by many. (this post is not intentioned to insult anyone, just to work as a morale post)

actually my friend, i left some weeks ago lol.

this kid war with many insults dont go anywhere, many no-life ppl like i was here just insulting each other waiting to a dev ban them, making others angry for fun, all that i left, but these kids (no matter ur age, but the way u act) are out of control, ppl gave them the toy to play and then took it, now they are angry using insults, bad words and bad expressions to use as a weapon, congratulations to all kids who are here, u all are lifeless, nothing else to do, u is the old me, a person hated by many. (this post is not intentioned to insult anyone, just to work as a morale post)

I agree see ya dont wanna be ya!!!! Not u Lucas.... Them!!!!!

MC's enemy : FB

FB's enemy : MC 

thats why it  is called warspear  :)

so lets make ally list, with what all ppl agree....

or just stop "discussions" and lets play the game  8)

lets have some war  :blush:

What's up dudes?

- Who's Gilantz???

- Why people complain about Shy??? (Evil bastards)

- Is Ashurain an evil guy now??? :shok:

- Why asian people have small hands??? (Sulla isnt a Br guy O:-) )

- I know where Lucas lives.  :blush:

- And... Warluna my favourite tranny.  :yahoo:

BTW Hi everybody, I'm back.  :drinks:

What's up dudes?

- Who's Gilantz???

- Why people complain about Shy??? (Evil bastards)

- Is Ashurain an evil guy now??? :shok:

- Why asian people have small hands??? (Sulla isnt a Br guy O:-) )

- I know where Lucas lives.  :blush:

- And... Warluna my favourite tranny.  :yahoo:

BTW Hi everybody, I'm back.  :drinks:

1. just some lier guy.

2. they jealous of her sexy looks

3. maybe, he doesn't speak english anymore.

4. duck you, i have normal hands, not fat br hands like you

5. now you will eat his whole family??, run lucas , runnnn...

6. warlunatic your lover is waiting for you ingame right now, log in.

your never back, since mcdonalds open 24/7

im starting to think all this drama has gotten way to personal it is afterall just a game .i also think alot of the problem is it hard to be ally or friends with a whole clan as we are always adding new nembers .and some members bring there drama with other players when they join .and also alot of it is i think we are all just bored theres not really much to do but make war .we all have frnds who have left and i for one would rather not loose any more over stupid shit sulla merc and the others ive always done my best to avoid fighting with yall and i will continue to do  so just outta respect for yall as it has always been an unspoken bond between us .and i hope others follow my lead .now as for shyleen she has always been the person ive trusted the most im not sure what happen to the mcs on mend and to honest i dont really care because i wasmt the one who bought them and as far as i know they were earned from shy selling a bg drop so as i see it nothing really lost most of us get the mc items we need in game anyway .and as slay said its done and over with so i think we should all just let it be .im ready to look ahead to the future and i think its stupid to keep fighting the same battles over and over.id like yall to think about something    its easy to find a reason to hate someone but if you can find just one reason to like them that will change everything .so look close at the ppl around you vecause i think we would all enjoy this game more with less drama

ive just found out that 4 of our members have left to join another clan.im just curius as too why noone had the respect to tell us .yall of course are free to leave as wish and im sure you all have your reasons but i think thats really cowardly being we welcomed all of yall in our family and at least you couldve told us you was leaveing .but whatever i wish yall the best in the future and i hope yall find the home the family that ive found among the F.O.F 

ive just found out that 4 of our members have left to join another clan.im just curius as too why noone had the respect to tell us .yall of course are free to leave as wish and im sure you all have your reasons but i think thats really cowardly being we welcomed all of yall in our family and at least you couldve told us you was leaveing .but whatever i wish yall the best in the future and i hope yall find the home the family that ive found among the F.O.F

They were. See the WOG forum section.... They recruit members from fof?? If I'm not wrong.

Yeah, I know since yesterday Corey and I wish they post in the forum but not.

I am thinking of lock this FoF topic and stop the clan thing forever.

When the better update come we can gather again without clan since we still could be friends.

What do you think?

id like to say no  because i believe in what i think the F.O.F.  is i see now alot of other players dont take the bonds of frndship as serious as i do.this clan and the ppl are what has kept me  playing not the game its self .no i havent always agreed with the way things were but i stayed and did what i could to help the others.i do hope now ryn u see why the older players have been upset and acting out its cause they felt this was comming and and that some players werent worty of being F.O.F. i will follow any choice we all come up with but know this i willl nit. this set back

Don't need stop clan make new thread I think you can remove posts if original poster just make statement saying only fof can talk freely and only outside posts are inquiries to join only and that any problems with members to personal message clan leaders to resolve it. And all other outside posts are to be ignored or a fof grievances thread redirection that you make if you so choose

i would like to know from each member what being F.O.F means to them and why they joined our clan before any choice is made to disband this clan

I joined for the friends, ability to help and be helped especially when at the time fof was starting it was very difficult to play. That is why I stay

I remember when slay, Vic, slade and myself first went firstborn emerald server after deciding would be better there and still play our mc on sapphire occasionally once the clan started gaining more members and questing with friends and helping those who needed help.

I joined because after raising my characters with slay, fareuth,slade,scourge,sylvannia(wolf),xiowen,goddropped, (kuro first then kryl) slay asked me to join and explained exactly what it meant to be fof. We even went sapphire and came bck again anyway i said yes and followed the rules to the letter helped countless noobs along the way.basically i am fof and will always be whether or not the clan exist anymore.  :drinks: :good: :search:

i would like to know from each member what being F.O.F means to them and why they joined our clan before any choice is made to disband this clan

>well, fof means trusting each other (faith), helping , understanding each other . I know that we are from other places with different cultures, different environment and we have our own unique character. Im glad i know  people from other places , whether good or bad., but whats important is the friendship... it will be happy to be with friends sharing thoughts, experiences & at all times didnt ignore u.. i joined because it add excitement in the game as well as i learned from them (good things) ;) [/color].. thanks to all.. if this clan may disband or not. ill treasure u all...  O:-) [/color]... 

i knew that there were others who felt the as i do.and for that reason alone ryn i think we should contiue on as the F.O.F clan .even if we end up with just a handfull of members what will left are the ppl who really wanna be F.O.F and will help us carry this clan into the future whereever that may be .

@brown kitty  im glad ive gotten to know ppl from other places too .and you keep me laughing

@kai and wolf i see now we are bothers im glad i joined the F.O.F ive met ppl.who think and play like me. :friends:

Yeah, I know since yesterday Corey and I wish they post in the forum but not.

I am thinking of lock this FoF topic and stop the clan thing forever.

When the better update come we can gather again without clan since we still could be friends.

What do you think?

Restart the clan from beginning with you and Corey then you recruit members that are good enough to join, start new clan book, and make better method of recruiting members, voting them " just cause you know them and they're your friends " isn't good enough, you should know their personality, who are their enemies and friends, etc etc. It's just like cleaning the clan from all bad people  :wacko:  but I think it's the best way to go, I know I am not FoF but I suggest this would be best way to go

lol merc u may not be f.o.f but you are still my frnd and sometimes you can be a very wise panda

me no panda anymore, im that whory demoness in MC, cost 500k for 1 minute  8)

fof means to me good friends. And now when i dont want much to play that game they are the only reason why Im here. I like to chat, help them and share impressions. And if i have time Im still helping low lvl players in game ;)

@knox  its ok i hold no ill will towards wog or former fof members as far as i am concrened nothing has has change we are all still frnds .and i wish everyone the best  ::)

It's good to know that FoF really mean something to some of you.

Corey, would you please create a new Topic like a "FoF The Next Generation" or something like that (in General topic not Tavern so it will count our posts  ;D )

And start to gather ppl from the start. Please include me in the list ofc.

If I can delete page 2 and up would be great but can't, maybe only the moderator can do that.

@Knox, yes WoG and FoF are friends but we have different point of view in some cases in the game so being member of both clan is confusing. I know they willing to join WoG is their decision but they didn't tell us here. But let's forget it, please accept them and since then they will be WoG not FoF anymore.

FoF need more mature ppl and strict rule. Better less than 10 ppl but trully friends.

sorry to butt in guys, i really don't hate elves but still need to kill for quest... so pointer about me, when you see me with helmet "on" that means i'm on quest to kill elves, otherwise and most of the time i remove my helm for peace mode...  ;)

I think what has hurt us as we got so large was lack of clan structure and clan events to use for training or fun, slay may still have personal message I sent him that has a general outline that could be used

@wolf  i believe you maybe right .and also a lot of it was with all the ppl leaveing and all the new joining the part of being in a clan and playing with frndss and helping each other got lost .

id like to ask all those who wish to remain F.O.F to post so we can find out who still wants to be our clan

ive started new topic      F.O.F clanbook chapter 2: the next gen  8)

Where you put it? I can't find it

Well i think that everyone needs to grow up and realize this isnt highschool its a game. Supposed to be fun not infested with drama. You ruin the fun for everyone with your cry for attention. I think some of us need to be a little bit more respectful to others and quit tryin to run people in the ground. This is friends of faith but those of you are switchin up. Its more like f$ck over friends. And those you need to either leave or someone get em out bc the trouble will never end. If anyone doesnt like wat i said then i guess you shouldnt have read my post.. Shouldnt hav to lose friends over a game seriously.

Well i think that everyone needs to grow up and realize this isnt highschool its a game. Supposed to be fun not infested with drama. You ruin the fun for everyone with your cry for attention. I think some of us need to be a little bit more respectful to others and quit tryin to run people in the ground. This is friends of faith but those of you are switchin up. Its more like f$ck over friends. And those you need to either leave or someone get em out bc the trouble will never end. If anyone doesnt like wat i said then i guess you shouldnt have read my post.. Shouldnt hav to lose friends over a game seriously.

Totally agree with you Jessica

Your gorgeous  :give_rose: