The FoF Clan Book

slay

u guys started atking us!!!!! Get it right!!!!!!!

All i see is sneaky ashurain / castemeaway atking my shaman lv16 no reason this week,

even though i know this guy almost 9months, now with rich swords and OP ranger he backstabbs.

to many rich arrogant elfs.

you atk when had blue cloud of arena with ashu, queenivy, etc i watched carefully to see who was atking,

5 mins earlier at bg i could have kiled you with mob but did not, even when friends telling me too, you saw that,

watch closely who actually strikes first.

sooooooo many elfs AND mc attack others without reason...today i play m ranger.... try level up and do quests near nadir/carravas....no chance,every mc kill me ( i am lv 13 and dont attack the MC)...after a while i really got pissed...i only saw 1 (!!!) of maybe 20 MC who killed me or tried to kill me....between lv 15 and 20 .... only mc i saw there who didnt att me was hlebb...so many rich arrogat PLAYER (elfs AND mc... )...

sooooooo many elfs AND mc attack others without reason...today i play m ranger.... try level up and do quests near nadir/carravas....no chance,every mc kill me ( i am lv 13 and dont attack the MC)...after a while i really got pissed...i only saw 1 (!!!) of maybe 20 MC who killed me or tried to kill me....between lv 15 and 20 .... only mc i saw there who didnt att me was hlebb...so many rich arrogat PLAYER (elfs AND mc... )...

RANDOM people who don`t know eachother yes.

were talking about alliances and friendships before u even heard of this game.

Can we please not start this again if possible on either tavern or emerald server general threads make a friendlies list and give few days then if someone does kill friendly on that day is a free hunt on them exceptions are general wars and those they convince to defend them by saying other attacked first.

When said attack happens and only when it does log off post it and put free hunt with that days date. That would make it fair all around.

List of FoF Allies:

Sulla, Myth, Claude

Marcin, Robb, Elfkiller

Mercuriall

Yunzhii, Mituz

Shyleenn

Wagpokuya ( though he kills on sight, he wanna be famous )

Crossfit

Spanish

Suprememan

Daniloo, Hornig

Madmaxx, Rampagetr

Uzun, Umuut

Warlunatic, Grimsat

Viro, Aro

Superjonny, deathjonny, Magicjonny

Reezeeh

I forgot others, ask Sulla & Marcin for some good MC

Where am I? I didn't see my char name in list. Merc forgot me since I played for a long and long time. Ask sulla and marcin. ;D

RANDOM people who don`t know eachother yes.

were talking about alliances and friendships before u even heard of this game.

i only what to add something to ur sentence: many rich arrogant elfs....i thought u mean it in general,sry ;)

i only what to add something to ur sentence: many rich arrogant elfs....i thought u mean it in general,sry

Rich people just want to show their strength in game. Just let them do what they want. Even that, I'm neutral on Elves, I kill Elves just for quest and Old enemy. I hope you can understand . ;)

Rich people just want to show their strength in game. Just let them do what they want. Even that, I'm neutral on Elves, I kill Elves just for quest and Old enemy. I hope you can understand . ;)

but why for example right now madmaxx killed my lv 13 ranger who just tried to escape from some mobs??

better delete him from any friend ally or other lists and add to enemy  :facepalm:

but why for example right now madmaxx killed my lv 13 ranger who just tried to escape from some mobs??

better delete him from any friend ally or other lists and add to enemy

Maybe He don't know your ranger yet.

If I'm not wrong, he atk ppl on sight. Correct me If I'm wrong.

Maybe He don't know your ranger yet.

If I'm not wrong, he atk ppl on sight. Correct me If I'm wrong.

fof dont kill mc who do quest and dont att us,espacially not low leveld...so why is one guy in our ally list who exactly kill a little weak lv 13 ranger doing quest? doesnt matter if fof or not...

All i see is sneaky ashurain / castemeaway atking my shaman lv16 no reason this week,

even though i know this guy almost 9months, now with rich swords and OP ranger he backstabbs.

to many rich arrogant elfs.

you atk when had blue cloud of arena with ashu, queenivy, etc i watched carefully to see who was atking,

5 mins earlier at bg i could have kiled you with mob but did not, even when friends telling me too, you saw that,

watch closely who actually strikes first.

I didn't atk u tho and neither did u ur right. I accidently hit u when u was stacked on mob tho sry for that.

I didn't atk u tho and neither did u ur right. I accidently hit u when u was stacked on mob tho sry for that.

lol??

i come back from arena with a blue wing buff,

then stand there watching ashurain, you, queenivy, elivic atking me,

elvic and ashurain were already atking before then so nothing changed,

but you and queenivy was not atking till then, im sure you remeber it cause in response i kiled both you and queenivy in crossing area straight after that..

dont know how that can be an accident, atleast say your an enemy or will atk, i look like fool not killing elfs i think are friends or neutrals when they killing my mc friends.

either your lieing, being sarcastic, or truely forgot.

lol??

i come back from arena with a blue wing buff,

then stand there watching ashurain, you, queenivy, elivic atking me,

elvic and ashurain were already atking before then so nothing changed,

but you and queenivy was not atking till then, im sure you remeber it cause in response i kiled both you and queenivy in crossing area straight after that..

dont know how that can be an accident, atleast say your an enemy or will atk, i look like fool not killing elfs i think are friends or neutrals when they killing my mc friends.

either your lieing, being sarcastic, or truely forgot.

I'm talking about inside bg and I never atked u until u bounce back in forth hitting me and then killed me that's why we atked u. Plus I honestly thought it was war still bc more mcs kept coming.

Dear friends of faith...

Time have passed by so quickly...

And I want to say couple of things here

About Shyleen, she is the one that make our bank have more than 30k mcs long time ago by selling epic drops to mc side (when at Nadir we can still trade with them, its a glitch at that time). So in that time we can give all the members free arena tickets when the arena added to the game.

Since then she never ask so much to get the coins to upgrade any of her chars.

The bank issue was settled long time ago, so please don't talk about it anymore.

I hope this will clarify all the misunderstanding in our family.

FoF is only the symbol of friendship and have bank facility to help low level players.

Although Bank like a double sharp edge knife that can bring negative effect.

Where am I? I didn't see my char name in list. Merc forgot me since I played for a long and long time. Ask sulla and marcin. ;D

Thanks though.,.. for mc's who help elf boss quest  :good: & not attacking noob like us  ;) ...

Hunt Marcin and Sulla (mainly Sulla), they disturbed FoF for months. Kill' em on sight !!

ohhhhh twin ugly fatty angel u forgot ur name ur one of d most evil mc too ;D....miss  miss u mich unge...

@slay tnx for that, but i doubt dat retard stupid guy can mve on...wish him luck on trying to drag me down taking symphaty from ppol such a pathetic action thing to do...

"INSECURITIES IS AN ILLNESS THAT NOBODY CAN CURE"

:facepalm: wow. I'm really disapointed in fof I really thought y'all were better then this. Exspecial u shyleen but u proved me wrong you really need to get over yourself.  Some "family" this is allyall do is backstab and betray each other so ya goood luck with all that  :facepalm:

In the war yesterday, I observed carefully who attack'd Sulla, while I was dead and didn't revive I saw that EVERYONE except Knox attacked Sulla and I saw Kinggila, Queenivy, and Ashurain busy attacking him....

Don't lie, I saw everything with my own eyes, I was dead and had FULL vision of the whole room.

Anyways all I know is WoG is our enemy now, except Knox & Sokpot.

and Sulla has never backstabbed any FoF member, when they attacked him he would gouge, invi and run away ( like what happened when Slay went crazy  :wacko: )

we should really make an ally list cause I've seen alot of members attacking me, Sulla, Marcin, etc.

or if you guys want we start attacking each other, but not take it seriously like disturb/hunt eachother 24/7

i have a question...

merc u wrote in the WAR yesterday....i thought and personally think when it is war u cant say: no this i guy i dont attack... i mean when all fof (old fof) members try to enter western camp, u only watch how they kill ur little lv 14 noobs?

i think there is a difference between fighting each other in war and when u see somebody walking around... but i dont know how u guys think about that....explain me pls  :blush:

To make things easy let there be war we cant avoid this now rank days is over so no more will complain about shy attcking me merc attcked me and so on....This aint individual battle anymore there is many new player now on both faction how about lets put some action rather than posting until fof make new list or if they will make list of old and new mc allies.....

i have a question...

merc u wrote in the WAR yesterday....i thought and personally think when it is war u cant say: no this i guy i dont attack... i mean when all fof (old fof) members try to enter western camp, u only watch how they kill ur little lv 14 noobs?

i think there is a difference between fighting each other in war and when u see somebody walking around... but i dont know how u guys think about that....explain me pls  :blush:

It's not that, I mean it's just stupid from 10 MCs, why focus on Sulla first? complete backstab or maybe they just wanna feel strong  :facepalm:

Some of you guyz might think why i always play war now as you guyz can see im not rich and my char is just average  cause im saving my money to buy a car this year ...i cant win against rich ppl with 1vs1.. in war i got a chance to kill rich player im just enjoying at the moment of what this game is made for and i dont mind fof kill or hunt me so fell free to kill my rouge you wont see me complain ever.. so lets play this game and bring excitment to both sides..

In the war yesterday, I observed carefully who attack'd Sulla, while I was dead and didn't revive I saw that EVERYONE except Knox attacked Sulla and I saw Kinggila, Queenivy, and Ashurain busy attacking him....

Don't lie, I saw everything with my own eyes, I was dead and had FULL vision of the whole room.

Anyways all I know is WoG is our enemy now, except Knox & Sokpot.

and Sulla has never backstabbed any FoF member, when they attacked him he would gouge, invi and run away ( like what happened when Slay went crazy  :wacko: )

we should really make an ally list cause I've seen alot of members attacking me, Sulla, Marcin, etc.

or if you guys want we start attacking each other, but not take it seriously like disturb/hunt eachother 24/7

first of all merc u didnt see shit ur only seeing when u got there and not b4 bc syllable atked us 1st b4 u came there so don't let ur fuxking ass overload ur mouth.....

first of all merc u didnt see shit ur only seeing when u got there and not b4 bc syllable atked us 1st b4 u came there so don't let ur fuxking ass overload ur mouth.....

:bad: idiot duck this ally bullshit, we gonna duck u all  :bad:

:bad: idiot duck this ally bullshit, we gonna duck u all  :bad:

Merc please stop posting like this respect core as hes in charge now do it ingame not here this is public i know you will listen so please stop posting.. Lets post on your clan book if its ok..

Dear friends of faith...

Time have passed by so quickly...

And I want to say couple of things here

About Shyleen, she is the one that make our bank have more than 30k mcs long time ago by selling epic drops to mc side (when at Nadir we can still trade with them, its a glitch at that time). So in that time we can give all the members free arena tickets when the arena added to the game.

Since then she never ask so much to get the coins to upgrade any of her chars.

The bank issue was settled long time ago, so please don't talk about it anymore.

I hope this will clarify all the misunderstanding in our family.

FoF is only the symbol of friendship and have bank facility to help low level players.

Although Bank like a double sharp edge knife that can bring negative effect.

of course ur always going to defend her but really who put mcoins on mend and who's on her right after the person did it shyleen was don't believe ask species he'll tell u so just for that now I see u agree with them on want they want!!!!!! This aint a 'family' like ya'll call it!!!!!!!!!

The Friends Of Faith (FOF)

Member list:

1. Slay BD (Phoseidon, Brangien) - Indonesia

2. Striderman BD - United Kingdom

3. Species RANGER (Buggs) - America

4. Shyleen RANGER (Sindy, Psyfhord) - Phillipine

5. Kinggila BD (Baowuf, Kingrang) - America

6. Queenivy DRUID (Xpeachzx, Queenezme) - America

7. Wolfdragon DRUID (Juniper, Dragonwolf) - America

8. Humanimal BD (Bullzeye) - India

9. Vic RANGER (Healz) - America

10. Vanhelsing BD - Croatia

11. Krylancelo RANGER (Kuroski) - America

12. Pinoy DRUID - Phillipine

13. Marshal DRUID (Severn) - Phillipine

14. Devilhell RANGER (Fafurion, Dior) - Hong Kong

15. Icee DRUID - ?

16. Godly DRUID (Saw) - Kuwait

17. Plague BD - ?

18. Auger BD - Phillipine

19. Berticus RANGER - America

20. Rankin BD - Brazil

21. Mrsteph BD - Australia

22. Minihemp DRUID - Poland

23. Ferox BD (Gradex) - Lithuania

24. Lawrence RANGER - Hong Kong

25. Phatwick RANGER - Phillipine

26. Reddkilla BD (Purpleshot) - America [GENERAL of the Clan]

27. Strob RANGER - Brunei

28. Eregion BD (Aragion, Eregioon) - German

29. Shootercel RANGER - India

30. Kervince RANGER (Kervdruid) - Phillipine

31. Qingaide DRUID - China

32. Blublazer BD (Greendeath) - America

33. Xxwarhawkx BD - America

34. Jessicamhm BD - America

35. Mcool BD - India

36. Izdrkotina BD (Sekac) - Serbia

37. Blacklord BD - Lithuania

38. Nhyneja DRUID - Phillipine

39. Jayrox BD - Germany

40. Justinas BD - Lithuania

41. Micra BD - ?

42. Sunnie RANGER - ?

43. Dobermannn DRUID - ?

44. Diiadora DRUID - ?

CLAN RULES: Only people with good behaviour and attitude stay in the brotherhood

in this list (the active ones I can name off the ones that dont follow by the rules but nothings done about it (some rule Slay). Oh wait that's bc they old members!!!!!!!

yeah ok so when theres 'war' like yesterday we aint suppose to atk our ally ppl even if they atk us fuxk u dude!!!!!

ok this is the last reply Im gonna make, Did Sulla attack you? no,

Then why'd you and Queenivy focus on him all the time? ask Sulla, he would know since you guys where infront of him,

And I didn't see a FoF ally attack you yesterday, so what you mean by " we aint suppose to atk our ally ppl even if they atk us "

ok this is the last reply Im gonna make, Did Sulla attack you? no,

Then why'd you and Queenivy focus on him all the time? ask Sulla, he would know since you guys where infront of him,

yes she did atk us first way b4 u got there and I got prove there was a lot of elves there that seen it so therefore mc allies broke it not us so admit u don't know wat happen when u wasn't there in the beginning of the "WAR"

:tease: :tease: gilantz is a noob, fof accept people with bad atitudes that like to create dramas and talk shit? he takes the game way to seriously, gilantz and his wife must have very fulfilled lifes to b playing warspear together...... forget about this noobs coments merc

:tease: :tease: gilantz is a noob, fof accept people with bad atitudes that like to create dramas and talk shit? he takes the game way to seriously, gilantz and his wife must have very fulfilled lifes to b playing warspear together...... forget about this noobs coments merc

:facepalm:  u insult ppl all the time....so i think u take this game to serious  :facepalm:  better go to bed and cool down  :)

:facepalm:  u insult ppl all the time....so i think u take this game to serious  :facepalm:  better go to bed and cool down  :)

wasnt talking to you faggot  :crazy:

u don't know shit dude so stay the fuxk outta of it see that proves ya'll are drama bc Merc and them brings ppl in on it that don't know shit fuxk u warlunatic!!!!!

havnt even talked to merc today you dumbass nerd, why dont u and ur ugly wife go outside and get some sun, you know its good for you  :crazy:  get outa the game for a whil;e atleast

I believe that so did sulla or he wouldn't atk us first!!!!!!! I know bc during that war sulla wasn't around already died by other ppl came back and I was 1 hit from dead and he hit me and killed me!!!!!!

no i didnt belive that, never have unless its a joke war.

so far didn't atk Mohammed , cheza,  knox first also, they know i haven't atked them yet because i know them very long time and always never help mc kill them, if kill alts it's different as don't know who the hell they are.

now they will eventually atk because someone there  is getting angry at elfs who doesn't kill us lol

first you talk lies about shyleen here and now me, good job, have fun making enemy's for no reason.

sulla war merc shy lucas can i make a request and lets leave this clan and let them be what they want now just for the sake of our old friends who started this clan and now gone.. please lets act ingame not here anymore lets start putting some actions ingame..this is not the clan we all known for the past 1 year so lets leave them if its all right with you all.