The FoF Clan Book

slay

Shyleen was on vacation when it happened, why don't you ask who really did it, seriously stop all this ducking fake bullshit, ask every member who took the mcoins from bank, we have 2 witnesses already.. anyways that's history, why'd you brought it back and accused shy? huh?

ur so ducking stupid Wat I'm talking about is after as in when slay changed bank operator to others dumbass read it again Jesus ducking christ and u will never know bc ur never on elf side so stop with the defending part when u have no prove that she was never on!!!!!!

actually, i didnt acuse u(I'm not accusing myself dumbass I didn't read the post when u apologized), i said u all, u just acuse urself.  :facepalm:

so stop with ur shit and same with the otheres!!!!! Goddamn ya'll acting like kids....... Grow up I mean duck u don't know Wat she's doing ur not right there by her when she's on Mend or on her char!!!!!

you said Shyleen took the mcoins, didn't we solve this problem already? we already know who took the mcoins idiot now stop accusing shyleen of taking it cause it wasn't her it was that old bank operator.

lol, u didnt undestand yet huh?

well, i wont try to explain as u wont undestand, if u wanna keep acusing ppl from things they didnt, is ur problem, if u dont assume it and fix it, congratulations, u know perfectly how to act as a kid, as well as insult huh? did i try to insult u anytime on this fight? i wont try.

So what exactly are you trying to say? 2 people took mcoins from Mend?

yes and it kinda funny that right when i or my wife put mcoins on mend she's on it and then right after its either 50mcoins or less but like I said no one knows and if it wasnt her then i'll apologize then but not atm I wont!!!!!!

you said Shyleen took the mcoins, didn't we solve this problem already? we already know who took the mcoins idiot now stop accusing shyleen of taking it cause it wasn't her it was that old bank operator.

dude I'm not talking about then u dumb duck I'm talking about when Species, Shyleen, Queenivy, and i was Mend!!!!! Oh if ur talking about then, then tell me who it was bc u saying it wasn't Shyleen so it must been either Species, Queenivy, or I!!!!!!

to be truth.  :sorry: it it it it it...... was me me me me who took the mcoin from mend. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, i wont try to explain as u wont undestand, if u wanna keep acusing ppl from things they didnt, is ur problem, if u dont assume it and fix it, congratulations, u know perfectly how to act as a kid, as well as insult huh? did i try to insult u anytime on this fight? i wont try.

u don't get it bc like i said ur not STANDING RIGHT BY HER AND WATCHING HER SCREEN SO STOP DEFENDING PPL U DONT KNOW BC U WASN'T THERE!!!!!!

u don't get it bc like i said ur not STANDING RIGHT BY HER AND WATCHING HER SCREEN SO STOP DEFENDING PPL U DONT KNOW BC U WASN'T THERE!!!!!!

"PPL U DONT KNOW"  she is my friend, i will defend her no matter what happen.

and, i stole the bank.

well, i wont try to explain as u wont undestand, if u wanna keep acusing ppl from things they didnt, is ur problem, if u dont assume it and fix it, congratulations, u(iknowuall ur the one acting like a kid bc u dont know shit ur not by her at her house or job so stop with ur stupid shit) know perfectly how to act as a kid, as well as insult huh? did i try to insult u anytime on this fight? i wont try.

Ok, let's stop this calling slay bad words stuff, Slay said forget bout it.

But shyleen was on ducking vacation when Mend mcoins went low, actually she was suppose to make a rogue with me but she was busy with her family, It is already clear who took the mcoins, there are 2 witnesses, they say that guy offer them signs and random shit but he already paid for his mistakes, and yet now you guys blame shyleen?

To all new members of clan:

now people from FoF call Shyleen and other FoF who changed to MC traitors? wtf is your ducking problem idiots, It's a ducking war game, FoF is not a clan were in you don't get attacked by MC, it's a ducking family, learn the difference, go play a game with 1 faction...

and I can't believe you guys take it seriously, so if a bad MC killed you while you doing BG  quest you wouldn't mind it but If an friend/clan ally kills you at War you act like they raped your family infront of you? I suggest you leave this clan if you don't know the meaning of it, it's not for being famous, it's not for not being attacked by MCs, it's not for sharing drops and hunting together and all those bullshit

It is a family or group of friends and people who help each other and help other people together, it is so that we will be more closer than friends and actually be a family.

If you take advantage of this clan I suggest you better get kicked out.

I saw shy killing one low lvl elf without reason. And it was so funny cause that guy even didnt defend himself. He was doing dq and died very fast. Just coward can kill noobs who cant defend themselves. I heard that she was killing other elfs without reason as well. But it doesnt matter. I think that guy above said everything about war and all that shit. So it means that nobody can complain if i will kill many mc without reason. Its simple the game is war. All players pls dont forget it. My opinion was different before but now after shy and that smarty guy i think the same. Im 100% elf and i will kick your ducking mc asses as much as i want. And i can get my own black list. I just wont write it like one ducking mc noob who think that someone care that he will put one more person in that list :D

btw sorry for my bad english i think all understood what i wanna say

"PPL U DONT KNOW"  she is my friend, i will defend her no matter what happen.

and, i stole the bank.(see ur stupid for sticking up for some1 u only know on the game!!! How do u know she ain't lying to u about everything she tells u????????)

I saw shy killing one low lvl elf without reason. And it was so funny cause that guy even didnt defend himself. He was doing dq and died very fast. Just coward can kill noobs who cant defend themselves. I heard that she was killing other elfs without reason as well. But it doesnt matter. I think that guy above said everything about war and all that shit. So it means that nobody can complain if i will kill many mc without reason. Its simple the game is war. All players pls dont forget it. My opinion was different before but now after shy and that smarty guy i think the same. Im 100% elf and i will kick your ducking mc asses as much as i want. And i can get my own black list. I just wont write it like one ducking mc noob who think that someone care that he will put one more person in that list :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he told ya'll!!!!!!!

wow this has gotten way outta control.tell me what is the point to any of this all thats going on is the blame being passed back and forth .it appears ppl spend more time here bad mouthing others then they do in game playing .i never knew ppl took this soooo serious .maybe the devs should really pay more attention cause it seems all the players would rather talk shit about each other then log in and play.i think this a very sad day but one i knew was gonna come .and one more thing about fof u play mc so what if they attack me lets be honenst who doest want ti kill thier frnds every once in a while .

That doesn't mean you should torture them  ;D  I never kill anyone who doesn't attack me first, I just kill the bad ones on sight  :wacko:

I'm done with this drama, best way to solve it is: Make bank operators the people who actually donate the miracle coins, so if they take the miracle coins that would mean they are taking it from themselves.

wow this has gotten way outta control.tell me what is the point to any of this all thats going on is the blame being passed back and forth .it appears ppl spend more time here bad mouthing others then they do in game playing .i never knew ppl took this soooo serious .maybe the devs should really pay more attention cause it seems all the players would rather talk shit about each other then log in and play.i think this a very sad day but one i knew was gonna come .and one more thing about fof u play mc so what if they attack me lets be honenst who doest want ti kill thier frnds every once in a while .

i dont play mc :)

wow this has gotten way outta control.tell me what is the point to any of this all thats going on is the blame being passed back and forth .it appears ppl spend more time here bad mouthing others then they do in game playing .i never knew ppl took this soooo serious .maybe the devs should really pay more attention cause it seems all the players would rather talk shit about each other then log in and play.i think this a very sad day but one i knew was gonna come .and one more thing about fof u play mc so what if they attack me lets be honenst who doest want ti kill thier frnds every once in a while .(every once and awhile is one thing but all the time is different)

u said urself the mc told u ur better off on us sapphire side not here right!!!!!! Oh so u tell me this Reddkilla now ur a GENERAL THEN BE ONE AND TELL THEM TO STOP WITH BULLSHIT DEFENDING SOME1 THAT THEY AIN'T AROUND ALL THE TIME AND TO JUST DROP THE DAMN DRAMA THEN IF U CAN BRO SERIOUSLY!!!!!!! IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!!

That doesn't mean you should torture them  ;D  I never kill anyone who doesn't attack me first, I just kill the bad ones on sight  :wacko:

I'm done with this drama, best way to solve it is: Make bank operators the people who actually donate the miracle coins, so if they take the miracle coins that would mean they are taking it from themselves.

im killing just bad mc. And that list is soooooo long. Everyday u can find one more bad ;)

That doesn't mean you should torture them  ;D  I never kill anyone who doesn't attack me first, I just kill the bad ones on sight  :wacko:

I agree and Merc is right he never atks unless being atked!!!!!!

i kill noobs without reason too.. the peaceful day is over like in rank days this is a game its a different era now emerald is crowded now not like in rank days.. "attack me then ill hunt you" that was my line when i still play my seductive druid its better kill than be killed nowdays. are you sure you guyz implementing the FOF rules that we started? HELP YOUR FELLOW ELVES and defend againts MC that you guyz should do now.........

i kill noobs without reason too.. the peaceful day is over like in rank days this is a game its a different era now emerald is crowded now not like in rank days.. "attack me then ill hunt you" that was my line when i still play my seductive druid its better kill than be killed nowdays. are you sure you guyz implementing the FOF rules that we started? HELP YOUR FELLOW ELVES and defend againts MC that you guyz should do now.........

that's Wat I believe too but they wanna say either they are they friends or they didn't atk me so why atk them!

all of yall are missing a key point it matters not what they do as mcs ryn hinself said fof was only for elves .as im pretty most of yall know we are also talking about ppl who have chosen not to be fof anymore .so why fight about it

all of yall are missing a key point it matters not what they do as mcs ryn hinself said fof was only for elves .as im pretty most of yall know we are also talking about ppl who have chosen not to be fof anymore .so why fight about it

AGREED

@john as i once told you i cant control the actions of others noone can not even ryn cause look at whats going all this bullshit didnt come about overnite its being going on .

@john as i once told you i cant control the actions of others noone can not even ryn cause look at whats going all this bullshit didnt come about overnite its being going on .

that's true Corey. I see this been going on b4 and after I joined.....

Look I'm sorry that all this bullshit and drama accured and I'm sorry to the one's who wanna blame me and the argueing over something pointless..... Truths every1  :drinks:

merc lucas shy please stop posting about what happened let core handle things from now...at the meantime lets enjoy what this game is made for cause some of us are leaving this game sooner or later.

Well FoF has allied MCs right? I suggest we make a new topic of FoF allies, and all members should read it before joining, cause I have seen many FoF members attacking the good MCs

Well FoF has allied MCs right? I suggest we make a new topic of FoF allies, and all members should read it before joining, cause I have seen many FoF members attacking the good MCs

:shok: who?

Core how about you resolve about FOF attacking Friendly Mc cause personaly i dont mind be killed with FOF members.. this is if the FOF still want to recognize the long time MC allies this should FOF should discuss.

Core how about you resolve about FOF attacking Friendly Mc cause personaly i dont mind be killed with FOF members.. this is if the FOF still want to recognize the long time MC allies this should FOF should discuss.

ur FOF so say who it is bro?