The FoF Clan Book

slay

Ok first of all Pinoy I know ur talking about me and I would if i was u look all around u bc Shyleen, Luks was talking mad shit about Slay so how would u know it was me bc if I recall the person that said it said it right outside of nadir in area chat and I got witnesses and 2nd of all I'm always grped with wog and they only hear me speak good about Slay. Oh and Shyleen u wanna continue atking fof members so why would ur vote matter first of all plus u said u told Slay u quit fof and said u was gonna remind him when he wasn't drunk and u and luks was saying he's making a bad choice on Luks getting kicked out and that he's never on and how u want a new leader well u got it now so hope u all know that with ya'lls decision will cause alot of members to quit is that wat u want Slay seriously bc that's wats going to happen and also I found out where all the mcoins went Shyleen was pretending to sell stuff on mend but actually giving mcoin items to herself, luks, and more ppl so  make ur decision Slay. My opinion that there should be u leader and someone always on that will help with problems in game and that can't get on forums and that they have to come to u on kicking anyone out or bringing ppl in I mean seriously Pinoy ur on mc side all ur getting is hear say its a he say she say bullshit that ur gonna listen to. Slay honestly I was told u left bc u started something u didn't wanna finish by Reddkilla but I might have misunderstood Wat he ment. Who knows he could been talking about the game period who knows (as in u don't like playing a game for a long period of time) or he could ment off game but now u wanna finish idk but yes Reddkilla is wat Shyleen said a great person always help every1 does his best at it and he never causes problems or anything and if he does cause problems or problems get caused he tries fixing it so nothing negative towards him at all but I do know back to the beginning with Shyleen and Luks they talk hella shit about u behind ur back they been wanting a new leader for more than 1 reason they say but its none of my business to agree or disagree with them and FYI to Pinoy ur a great guy and all but don't listen to bs actually make sure u got good enough prove. Oh Shyleen and Luks always had problems with me bc I supposingly did something very bad to her and thats by leaving grp bc wife and I was argueing that's no ones business but she caused problems that she didnt wanna find out the true and I honestly like to know who is spreading this shit about me saying the shit ya'll saying I said and Pinoy I ain't a cowardly ♥♥♥♥♥ I served 8yrs in the marines and one thing u should know u better make sure u have ur facts set b4 u over load ur mouth with stupid shit and thats wat ur doing ur listening to everyone else without having prove that it was said. All i got to say is this is bullshit that ya'll wanna say this shit for no reason at all also if I recall i've been gone for awhile and just got back the day that reddkilla said wat he said and I either misunderstood or something bc I know reddkilla wouldn't speak bad about someone period bc if he had something bad to say he'd tell that person so I know I misunderstood him on that. Well anyways i'll say this Slay believe wat u wanna believe no one can change ur mind or convince u otherwise and I honestly do believe no one could and can be a great leader like u but appearantly Pinoy and Shyleen saying different when they dont even know really bc they always on mc side well anyway good luck with making a new leader or w/e it is ur doing but if u choice them that aint gonna stop me from being ur friend Slay or any fof members ur all are gonna be my friend regardless but like I said good luck also may the best person win this all we know is who ever it is may be better, as good, or not good at all and just know it could end fof all together but we only hope for the best.......... May the best person win this stupid thing.......... It should stay as u Slay.........

Oh and the sad thing is I don't know of any elves or any1 on elf side talk about this and believe me when i say this, there's a lot of ppl that love drama and it would be all over the place on elf side too not just mc side.

sorry to butt in but on behalf of my friend Kinggila, in the time i have come to know him i have to say he cannot be the one that said bad things about Slay. In fact when i first met him he mentioned he was part of fof and said the leader was a great leader and admires him very much. that was less than 2 weeks ago. i hope u guys resolve things, and greetings guys :)

To my dear friends,

Kinggila, Pinoy, Shyleen, Reddkilla...

I don't want to take a side between you.

No mater the fact you always my friends.

No mater you said bad things about me, you always my friends.

So... please forget bad words about me.

I know perfectly that because I made all of you upset by not so active in the game.

Well, for sure I will active again if warspear getting better.

Again I am so sorry to all of you guys, I beg your apologize especially to Kinggila, Shyleen, Pinoy, and Reddkilla.

Is forgiving very difficult task in your life?

Trust me, it will lift your burden a lot.

Actually I start feel bored playing any games now and back to concentrate on my job and career.

I'm ok with it. Hell every1 gots a life on the outside of this warshop game. Anyway so Wats gonna happen with a "2nd leader" do u know Wats gonna happen?

About 2nd leader, would be cool if called "General"

I am totally agree vote for Reddkilla/Purpleshot based on his maturity, life background, and attitude.

Since Shyleen, Pinoy, Kinggila, Kervince, Jayrox, Blacklord, and other agree about it so

Please let me pronounce that

The General of the FoF would be Reddkilla/Purpleshoot

The General can access to the Clan Bank and make decision to help member get shop item fairly distributed between members.

I will pm the id and password of the Bank to him.

Sometimes I will donate mcs in that account.

Which update you start at red I started 0.37

I vote red and not to disband/change name.

If new leader chosen make new fof clanbook thread will be easier

i wish to thank everyone .im a little shocked i never knew yall thought so highly of me .i will do my best to live up to the values that slay and the other F.O.F set before me .id like yall to know something and maybe youll agree or maybe you wont but i believe that we as the new F.O.F have a long history to live up too .and its our duty  to carry on what the F.O.F has always stood for .we are the next gen. of F.O.F. and i want everyone to know that im always here if anything is needed .

@wolf  i think blu meant i played the most being i used to play like 18hours a day and im not sure what ver. i started playing but it was in august

im open to anything that makes this game fun again .but as with all things we must vote so please submit your plan and we will all vote on it

Gratzzzz coreyyyy :drinks:...f u need us u know how to reach us core...well always be here to assist/guide you :dirol:

@john, niceshit talk, well i did quit clan been telling ryn to erase my name coz i dont wanna be part of it...its his decision to erase it or not...yeah my vote doent matter coz am not fof, but ryn still counting it and still asking for my opinion...so for that talk to slay on that matter...so its true den u been accusing me on missing mcoins in bank nice to know dat... ::)

Jas im trying to put money on my paypal.  Latest by tomorrow ill keep u updated. Do u have beta access if u do what side n name?

ill get access nxt week kai just tell me what side you are alliance or fury.

Goodluck core i hope you guyz continue what other members who quit started.

ryn,core last thing remove my seductive druid in the members list cause im not playing it anymore  im enlightened now i can now focus on real life. Btw ill just make it short sorry john i dont wanna  hear your side at pm thats why i dont rply to you... Enjoy the  game guyz and when you guyz see mercuriall in the game just say HAIL!!

@  jason your sexy druid will always be one the chars who stands out the most to me and also you will always be one of my friends .ive enjoyed  very much the time weve played together and im sad to see you leave .but given we are all gamers i have a feel we will all end up playing together again .jason i wish all the best with all the things in your life  :drinks:

I don't think Shyleen would ever talk shit behind Slay's back, It's like impossible

And Jason too, he is a very respectful person,

And shy taking bank mcoins are you guys retarded?? seriously It's 100% obvious who took  the bank mcoins, unless you a ducking blind shithead.

And the reason why we kill FoF members is because of the drama and ducking backstabbers, so far 60% of FoF members have attacked me, and I haven't attacked a single one who didn't attack me, and then there's WoG will all the bullshit lies coming from that son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ young shitduck kid Day  :facepalm:

Right now I'm pissed off, not because of calling Slay bad stuff, but cause of people accusing people of random shit,

Gila if it wasn't you then why were you acting so guilty? I saw PMs on my rogue from Knockuout saying " Did you guys find out who pinoy was talking about? they won't tell " but I was AFK, so I didn't reply, I'm not sure who said that but i'm sure it couldn't have been shyleen or jason..

Anyways Grats to Redkilla, and I agree with wolfdragon, make new topic for clanbook. goodluck to all and goodluck Redkilla  :friends:

1st of all Shyleen u was always on Mend right after the mcoins went fro 50ish to lvl 700+ mcoins and ur ranger was right by Mend the whole time and right when u get off her I got on and mcoins was gone so have at. Pinoy  that's cool listen to who ever on w/e ur still a friend to me. Merc where was I acting guilty and that pm just bc I wanted to know who said that crap about him don't mean shit dude I bet u fuking pmed Has or Shyleen to find how who did it but wait thats right ya'll got a fuked up pack going on and that's most of the old fof against the new i get it now. And oh wait only mcs knew about this  bc an mc is the one that posted is so appearantly it must have came from mc side i would say Wat does everyone else think about that. Oh just so u know Merc I've just recently got back on this game but ya'll can say that I said all u want that's on ya'll and plus ya'll are the one countinuing it no else is so I'm gonna say this ya'll listen to Wat u wanna listen to appearantly ya'll don't go to the person that's supposingly saying that shit when ya'll don't even got prove once again on who said it so just drop it all just hear say and nothing more. Oh and if one person still played and still got on forums I can assure u he would even say Shy was always on Mend when there was mcoinc and her ranger was right by Mend I can promise u that but who knows who cares its just a fuking game got it leave it alone k. Shy u say u didn't do ok w/e listen to her ya'll just against the new members bc ya'll don't like something about the new members idk Wat but it cool gratz to u guys on wanting to do that and all I can say is that idc Wat ya'll think about me its like I said just a fuking game to have fun and if u can't see that then oh the fuking well bc I dont give a fuk. Oh and on the Jas part I never once said he would talk bad about Slay I said Shy and Luks not Jas u did.

Ok, let's stop this calling slay bad words stuff, Slay said forget bout it.

But shyleen was on ducking vacation when Mend mcoins went low, actually she was suppose to make a rogue with me but she was busy with her family, It is already clear who took the mcoins, there are 2 witnesses, they say that guy offer them signs and random shit but he already paid for his mistakes, and yet now you guys blame shyleen?

To all new members of clan:

now people from FoF call Shyleen and other FoF who changed to MC traitors? wtf is your ducking problem idiots, It's a ducking war game, FoF is not a clan were in you don't get attacked by MC, it's a ducking family, learn the difference, go play a game with 1 faction...

and I can't believe you guys take it seriously, so if a bad MC killed you while you doing BG  quest you wouldn't mind it but If an friend/clan ally kills you at War you act like they raped your family infront of you? I suggest you leave this clan if you don't know the meaning of it, it's not for being famous, it's not for not being attacked by MCs, it's not for sharing drops and hunting together and all those bullshit

It is a family or group of friends and people who help each other and help other people together, it is so that we will be more closer than friends and actually be a family.

If you take advantage of this clan I suggest you better get kicked out.

Ohhh i really dont know u really that freak, do u really think i cant afford to buy mcoins u dumbass...i put runes/crystals and amp my ranger and ader char items by my own mcoins u asshole...u jut show how envy u r to me coz a lot of ppl trust me with out myself volutering to use der chars andits der will...hating you y shud i, its a waste of tym hating ppl better waste my tym to those ppol who loves me and dont talk shit behind my back...didnt expect it comes n dis clan :facepalm:

And yeah i talk shit to slay, like how i really adore him and like him and dat am sad coz he quit...and a LOT AS IN ALOT  of ppol knows bout it...so d nxt tym u gonna accuse me make sure u have back ups asshole..

Ok first of all Pinoy I know ur talking about me and I would if i was u look all around u bc Shyleen, Luks was talking mad shit about Slay so how would u know it was me bc if I recall the person that said it said it right outside of nadir in area chat and I got witnesses and 2nd of all I'm always grped with wog and they only hear me speak good about Slay. Oh and Shyleen u wanna continue atking fof members so why would ur vote matter first of all plus u said u told Slay u quit fof and said u was gonna remind him when he wasn't drunk and u and luks was saying he's making a bad choice on Luks getting kicked out and that he's never on and how u want a new leader well u got it now so hope u all know that with ya'lls decision will cause alot of members to quit is that wat u want Slay seriously bc that's wats going to happen and also I found out where all the mcoins went Shyleen was pretending to sell stuff on mend but actually giving mcoin items to herself, luks, and more ppl so  make ur decision Slay. My opinion that there should be u leader and someone always on that will help with problems in game and that can't get on forums and that they have to come to u on kicking anyone out or bringing ppl in I mean seriously Pinoy ur on mc side all ur getting is hear say its a he say she say bullshit that ur gonna listen to. Slay honestly I was told u left bc u started something u didn't wanna finish by Reddkilla but I might have misunderstood Wat he ment. Who knows he could been talking about the game period who knows (as in u don't like playing a game for a long period of time) or he could ment off game but now u wanna finish idk but yes Reddkilla is wat Shyleen said a great person always help every1 does his best at it and he never causes problems or anything and if he does cause problems or problems get caused he tries fixing it so nothing negative towards him at all but I do know back to the beginning with Shyleen and Luks they talk hella shit about u behind ur back they been wanting a new leader for more than 1 reason they say but its none of my business to agree or disagree with them and FYI to Pinoy ur a great guy and all but don't listen to bs actually make sure u got good enough prove. Oh Shyleen and Luks always had problems with me bc I supposingly did something very bad to her and thats by leaving grp bc wife and I was argueing that's no ones business but she caused problems that she didnt wanna find out the true and I honestly like to know who is spreading this shit about me saying the shit ya'll saying I said and Pinoy I ain't a cowardly ♥♥♥♥♥ I served 8yrs in the marines and one thing u should know u better make sure u have ur facts set b4 u over load ur mouth with stupid shit and thats wat ur doing ur listening to everyone else without having prove that it was said. All i got to say is this is bullshit that ya'll wanna say this shit for no reason at all also if I recall i've been gone for awhile and just got back the day that reddkilla said wat he said and I either misunderstood or something bc I know reddkilla wouldn't speak bad about someone period bc if he had something bad to say he'd tell that person so I know I misunderstood him on that. Well anyways i'll say this Slay believe wat u wanna believe no one can change ur mind or convince u otherwise and I honestly do believe no one could and can be a great leader like u but appearantly Pinoy and Shyleen saying different when they dont even know really bc they always on mc side well anyway good luck with making a new leader or w/e it is ur doing but if u choice them that aint gonna stop me from being ur friend Slay or any fof members ur all are gonna be my friend regardless but like I said good luck also may the best person win this all we know is who ever it is may be better, as good, or not good at all and just know it could end fof all together but we only hope for the best.......... May the best person win this stupid thing.......... It should stay as u Slay.........

lol, giving mc to me? haha, looks like all that u wrote is just a opnion based in your mind, actually i asked her to have few runes, i always were ignored, corey know what i m talking about, if u talk without knowelege about the thing, u really dont deceirve be a learder. also, if u review my post, i said a personal problem, not a problem of slay with clan and yes is true, i think slay is not active, or u think he is? how many hours u see him online on each forum and game?

the first time after long time i asked that she gave me 2x crystal and 2x ring, was from her money and gold. undestood??

Yeah ok shy then why was u on mend all the goddamn time with shy right next to her and no Luks I aint saying she gave to u. When i said ur name is was about the time u got kicked out and u guys was talking shit about slay and u just said it and no i don't want leadership of this clan slay is the best leader here and also Merc shy always atks even without war but u never know on some bc ur never on so dont give me that crap that u know seriously.

Idiots  :bad: You guys are really retarded, we already know who took bank mcoins, shut the duck up and stop accusing people of shit just cause they your ducking enemy.

ducked up noobs, this what made FoF shit.  :facepalm:  and she was on vacation that time, ask her family here in the  Philippines for proof, ask everyone who saw her on vacation  :facepalm: 

and it's not just Shy i'm talking about that people call traitors, it's the FoF members who went to MC

Idiots  :bad: You guys are really retarded, we already know who took bank mcoins(yeah and if u say me bc ya'll blaming me for shit already then tell me why would i put money on mend), shut the duck up and stop accusing people of shit just cause they your ducking enemy(I have no enemies not yet anyways but appearantly i'm ya'lls enemy).

ducked up noobs (noobs u sure do like calling everyone noobs (look all around u every1 is noobs in ur eyes), this what made FoF shit(bc of u guys like to cause drama that's why it made FOF shit).  :facepalm:  and she was on vacation that time,(ask everyone on elf side was she on game or wasnt when she was a bank operater) ask her family here in the  Philippines for proof, ask everyone who saw her on vacation  :facepalm: 

and it's not just Shy i'm talking about that people call traitors, it's the FoF members who went to MC (traitors ur not traitors bc u like playing 2 different factions)

OMG.!!!!didnt u undestand, sindy is a GREAT person, i m almost sure she wouldnt do any bad thing, why dont u stop talk about her?

why dont u try say sorry like i did? its good ;)

Shyleen was on vacation when it happened, why don't you ask who really did it, seriously stop all this ducking fake bullshit, ask every member who took the mcoins from bank, we have 2 witnesses already.. anyways that's history, why'd you brought it back and accused shy? huh?

actually my friends. i have found it hard to be happy playing this game, on the bible, is written that we need be happy, so i dont play much now, friends off = sad = me off. if u plan on leave, to a game that doesnt need a good pc or a good connection, tell me (i already have a amazing phone so i didnt metion it, but i metioned the connection cause phone's connection sucks). i plan on leave too, but all i can play atm is PS2, FIFA11 on pc, AOE3 on pc, Inotia 3 on phone, wii. tell me a good game in that requeriments that u actively play and i will play also

PS: also, i made a thing that cant tell u guys (not a bad thing). according to it i will totally stop with kiddish things, so i wanna say sorry to all kids that i made angry on all that time, u can check them at my karma settings and u can check how kid was i acting in mercurial's karma setting. sorry. pardon.

i said, for a problem i caused, u all should say, cause this problem, u (all) caused.

Wow u just don't get it bc ur not on all the time so u never know and yes I'm gonna say Sry to everyone that has to read this ducked up drama that being started that no one has prove of bc either a. They never on anymore (for my part) b. Bc u guys wanna stick up for ppl that u hardly see or ur not right there by they person off game to see Wat they doing! Oh and i'll say Sry if and when ya'll prove that she didnt or about me saying that shit about Slay period(but I know and alot of others know that i never said that about Slay so no need to apologize there if anything ya'll should be apologizing to me for accusing me)!!!!!!

yo yo yo ... lets sing a song. how about bob marley - buffalo soldier? hahaha. arent we all friends? why fighting? chill brothers and sisters. have a drink.  :drinks: cheers ♥♥♥♥♥.  8)