The FoF Clan Book

slay

Yay, let's vote for Dubbang if you guys ever met him in game...

@Merc, many sexy kitties here, I will give you the ss

@Irongear, I am playing WoW now

It's awesome game, spent $30 but you will have much of fun there, here I spent $100 but very upset and feel stupid being temped in this money gambling trap game. This game idea come from it and was great before v1.0 but now failed.

See the difference between $30 and $100.

The graphics, the environment, the guild system, dungeon system, auction, character customization, arena battleground system, you can choose 12 races, many classes, awesome in game GM support, etc.

And the good thing is I still can play it although using my slow connection.

9489_.jpg

9491_.jpg

9493_.jpg

Yay, let's vote for Dubbang if you guys ever met him in game...

@Merc, many sexy kitties here, I will give you the ss

@Irongear, I am playing WoW now

It's awesome game, spent $30 but you will have much of fun there, here I spent $100 but very upset and feel stupid being temped in this money gambling trap game. This game idea come from it and was great before v1.0 but now failed.

See the difference between $30 and $100.

The graphics, the environment, the guild system, dungeon system, auction, character customization, arena battleground system, you can choose 12 races, many classes, awesome in game GM support, etc.

And the good thing is I still can play it although using my slow connection.

yea much better, i never could believe they charge so much for this 2D game, with such less content than even wow, it`s crazy.

now i stopped buying mc since 2.8, plan to buy new pc and go wow. soon il get the money and goodbye money trap of warspear, only reason even stayed here is because of the people, and my pc total shit, game itself aint worth much anymore, each new items = amp , crystals, runes, what's the point spend 5$ per item.

so lucky you in wow

yea much better, i never could believe they charge so much for this 2D game, with such less content than even wow, it`s crazy.

now i stopped buying mc since 2.8, plan to buy new pc and go wow. soon il get the money and goodbye money trap of warspear, only reason even stayed here is because of the people, and my pc total shit, game itself aint worth much anymore, each new items = amp , crystals, runes, what's the point spend 5$ per item.

so lucky you in wow

Yes I am lucky Sulla, since to download the 10GB client really torturing me with my slow connection.

The WoW can be played at about 70% download and continue the downloading while you are playing the game, this feature very genius.

I am very mad when spent about 40 signs (2K mcs) in this game but all failed just to amp from 6 to 7, crazy...

I'm interested with WOW too. Could u give me the download link? What the minimum requirements processor, RAM n vga card?

What your email? I will send you the download link  ;D

Minimum System RequirementsWindows® System XP/XP64/Vista/Vista64/7** OS (with the latest Service Packs or updates):

- Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+

- 1 GB or more of RAM

- NVIDIA® GeForce® FX or ATI Radeon™ 9500 video card or better

- 25.0 GB available HD space

- 4X DVD-ROM drive

- Broadband Internet connection

- Keyboard/mouse

Recommended Specifications

Windows® System Vista64/Windows 7 OS:

- Dual-core processor, such as the Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2

- 2 GB RAM

- 256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600 or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 or better

- Multi-button mouse with scroll-wheel

so it's P2P, is there anyway I can pay from Philippines without credit card? sms? me still young panda, me need wait 3 more years for card  :facepalm: :tease:

Hahaha tell ur parents to make u one (suplimentary card)...at ur age u can have it panda ;D

My parents are old skool, they use this magical paper thing known as "cash"

Geezz.. It will take me 3 days to download WOW coz i cant d/l it continuously, only can d/l 7-8hours/day. :(

It's worth, just do it. You will not regret it

Hey every1 how is every1? Oh where is every1 now days? Where's Species, Shyleen, Slay, Krylancelo, and the rest of u?

;D quit

Geezz.. It will take me 3 days to download WOW coz i cant d/l it continuously, only can d/l 7-8hours/day. :(

smangattttttttttttttttttttttt :friends:

hi friends, how r u? I found that all of you are soooooo helpfull. I m very happy after being a part of this great community.

So, i have talk with Blacklord about membership here in FoF clan, so i want ask here official to become clanmember. Im daily online about more than 4 hours a day, and i want help u with ur clan. Hope i hear from u soon.

I would ask same as dobermannn about to become a member in your clan. I always play with him so i can assist him every time. Hope hear from u

i would agree to add them both

i know both and their are nice / helpfull players even if dia sometimes have a different view on some things in game.

and for me it would be great to have more german player in fof  :pardon:

i want to recomend to take doberman and diadora to our clan. They are very nice, helpfull couple. I saw many times they helped low lvl players in game. I want to ask other members to say what they are thinking and vote. Tnx ;)

Hey this is kinggila. I say yes to diia and dober they good ppl. Oh also slay good luck on wow.