The FoF Clan Book

slay

1ST U IS THE KID. 2ND WHO SAID THEY WANT ME BACK OR I WANNA BACK? 3RD U JUST A NOOB. 4TH, WHO CARES IF I CUT MYSELF, THE LIFE IS MINE AND NOT UR RETARDED KID.

MERCURIAL & WARLUNATIC GAYLORDS

heres an idea, cut yourself properly

Quote from warspear rules: trading or offering to trade game objects, including game currency for real money;

so its means i can trade my mc acc to game items like gold or items?  :unknw:

Here is the pictures of new Xmen heroes

Very difficult to persuade those girls to take off theirs.This is a very rare moment  ;D

Actually we have difficulty to find other FoF members since only 4 of us in Saturday night.

8848_.png

Very difficult to persuade those girls to take off theirs.This is a very rare moment  ;D

Actually we have difficulty to find other FoF members since only 4 of us in Saturday night.

hahaha ;D

tnx to panda who teach me that...he's good at it ;D

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:  MAGIC  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

i saw then someone was walking and mobs dont atack that ppl, he was naked or with cloak dont remember but then i was trying to do that slowly i was killed by mobs  :wacko:

i saw then someone was walking and mobs dont atack that ppl, he was naked or with cloak dont remember but then i was trying to do that slowly i was killed by mobs  :wacko:

It's a bug  :shok: But it won't help you get pass lab  ;D

kill beholder !!  :aggressive: :aggressive:  get 100 pt  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ok, but if you promise me to attack it first!  ;D

I think the hp of the mobs has gone lower and its faster to kill so we still can hunt labs like before and now team work is more important and about repair scroll = the red wisp or other mobs hp is low so i going to farm gold :D. It will keep me busy.

another in love  :shok: :shok:

:facepalm: omg this photoshop effect will create drama for other gays  8)

nyahaha.. nice.. :D

guys i was  thinking  if we could organise a clan hunt of chief  i need  chief druid dropS for my druid .  my  druid IS really  bad  so neeed to get those items  bt cant buy them bcoz i cant afford them  so only way for me is to hunt them  :'(  .                                                                    THX  :friends: :good:

hows the game going F.o.F?  8)

Game is boring no one on when i chk so i jus leave bad enuff no quest but no friends thats just dreadful. Right now im playing old (classic) n64 games on my phone. Lol good old days

Me too extremely bored with the update content.

Cant hunt with fun anymore, repair cost so high.

Will rest in peace until next update.

Happy hearts day to all :give_rose:

Agree with kai game so boring now, may those player who always play enjoy dis game have fun...for now ill take a break coz my books missing me much i think ;D

@rachel see yah sis, pm me..