Judrakh - The Keeper Of The God's Power Secrets

Story:

Born from the god’s amethyst, Judrakh  was the keeper of the god’s power secrets hided in his core(the amethyst from which he was born). He was given life by Zeus himself which gived him the power of the four elements : earth, magma, cristal and frost.

Possesing such a power, Judrakh thought that he is the most powerfull in the whole universe and he can defeat Zeus and any other gods that dare to challenge him. An epic battle took place at the god’s domain where many gods and demi-gods were defeated by Judrakh which seemed to be undefeated ‘till Zeus took his reason and intelligence and exiled him in a unknown place for others except him. Now Judrakh  is a mindless ancient beast who kills anyone who adventures to the place where he lives his eternity.

Main stats of the boss:

-         Melee atk

-         1,2m hp

-         500hp/5sec regen

-         300 energy

-         75 mana regen/ 5sec

-         400 dmg

-         4k def

-         3k mdef

-         Normal atk speed (2s)

-         Has 4 minions ( ice,fire,amethyst and earth golem)

-         When reach 500k hp he become full made of amethyst; His def and mdef rise with 30% , his dmg rise with 10%, his hp regen will be 750hp/ 5sec but his atk speed will be slower (2.5s). His crystals from his shoulders start burning with blue flames which help him to blast a strong aura called  ‘Amethyst Blast’ which deals 60dps at each 25sec for 10sec( spend 70 mana and don’t affect hero’s minion).

-         Item quest – sapphire heart

-         Rewards completing the quest (500gp/ 100cc/ 150 exp)

ws.jpgmap_ws_boss2.jpg

full.jpg

Skills:

-         Abiss resurrection (cd 60 sec; spend 60 mana)- He summons weak minions of stone/ice/fire/cristal  (5k hp and 100 physical dmg each of them)

-         Critical hail arrows(cd 15sec;spend 35 mana)- he trows from his left hand  powerfull cristal arrows dealing massive phisycal dmg to the tank(500-600) and moderate dmg to the other heroes placed near him (200dmg)

-         Earthshaker (cd 30sec; spend 45 mana)– he blows the ground wth his op right hand making a earthquake that deals dmg in aoe (300-400dmg of each player that is near him); also enemies affected by the quake will have 50% slower atk speed for 10 seconds .

-         Ice blast (cd 40sec; spend 80 mana)- he freeze all players near him for 3-4 seconds

-         Magma lake(cd 30sec; spend 50 mana)- boss spoils huge amount of magma from his leggs which are full filled with magma creating a magma lake which deal 50 dps(last 8sec and don’t affect hero’s minion)

-         Rage (passive – 15% chance to be activated) – increases phisycal dmg of the boss with 10%

His place in the game:

In my opinion Judrakh can be the last boss in the map Aivondyl. Gaining the sapphire core of the boss the warspear’s heroes achieve the knowledge to enter in the mythical world of the gods where new adventures waits for them. 

Drops: 

- lvl24 rings: - for casters - mdef, 5% magic power, mana and 2% rage

-for melee - mdef, 3% phisycal dmg, accuracy and 2% rage

- lvl24 amulets: - for casters - mdef,hp, 7% magic power and 2,5% rage

-for melee - mdef,hp, 5% phisycal dmg, 2,5% rage

- lvl24 cape: - for casters - phisycal def, magic power, 5% magic power, mana regen

-for melee - phisycal def, mdef, 3% phisycal dmg, 2,5% rage

Costumes:

- Amethyst Judrakh costume

amethyst.jpg

- Magma Judrakh costume

magma.jpg

Edited by Jitaru Costel

- nope,the image with the boss i draw as u can easy see and second is drawn in a program and is edited by me 100%  :P only mini bosses i took from web

- mine isnt ice golem,so isnt like the one from game ( if u read the description)

Edited by Jitaru Costel

and you take image from other game/web,you not creator

- nope,the image with the boss i draw as u can easy see and second is drawn in a program and is edited by me 100%   :P only mini bosses i took from web

- mine isnt ice golem,so isnt like the one from game ( if u read the description)