Is this real kuzmitch?

Legionn

Than why didn't they ban the account Kuzmitch? They knew about this account before.

By the way he wasn't spamming.

Dude, has it ever occurred to you that Kuzmitch might be actually joking in those posts? Besides, the pics were posted when the game had a rank system. Now the game has evolved a lot. I have read it somewhere on the forum itself that the moderators have a red IGN...

Than why didn't they ban the account Kuzmitch? They knew about this account before.

By the way he wasn't spamming.

oh, there are many people at emerald with names similar to kuzmitch, must be real him since Zhark saw real kuzmitch on sapphire with same name. they spam trade chat saying they give rewards etc.  :wacko: 

also long ago kuzz himself say on forum(when ppl say a guy named kuzz was online at sappire) that he has ranger lvl at sappire...long back...but i hope kuzz himself say it for u...also see pic 3...thats kuzz himself seeing his area chat..man thats sappihre coz zhark played there...i cant make more clear...

also ASTRATA IS A MOD BUT HE USE GREEN ONLY..I HAVE POSTED PICS OF HIM AT VN SERVER...NOONE USES RED

THOSE 3 PICS ARE ENOUGH

snorlax and kuzmitch uses red

Where? i havent yet seen....

its ok..doesnt matter if its he or not(i know its he).wont give me a boost or anything lol

Dude, has it ever occurred to you that Kuzmitch might be actually joking in those posts? Besides, the pics were posted when the game had a rank system. Now the game has evolved a lot. I have read it somewhere on the forum itself that the moderators have a red IGN...

new devs color = red due to green friends name on chat

old devs color = green cause haddnt any friend color yet

how do i know it? cause i talked with astarta on AMBER  8)

Опубликованное фото :shok: I thought I saw a santa  :lol: Deception a common aspect  :facepalm: You guys geting excited like you meet freaking celebrities in game  :tease: guy names his character Justin beiber omg is that Justin beiber  :lol:

Yes, that was me. I was really excited and want to tell my "Congrats" to the winners in person. But I would also like to warn you again do not believe anyone in the game if he tells you that he is GM. 99% of them are fake.

lol see now...he admit...jajajajajajajaja :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

[glow=red,2,300]Super Admin Purple NameAdmin Red NameDeveloper Green NameTester Blue Name Pluton Gold Name [/glow]

Lol pluton nooooooobs