Winners of "Best story" competition!

Kuzmitch

lol :rofl:

congrats you noob now you can buy your [Gold Evening Dress]  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

congrats you noob now you can buy your [Gold Evening Dress]  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No i wouldnt want to steal your boyfriend Srhhealer's look  :tease: :tease: :tease: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ouch, im lost lol  ;D

congratulation to all winner, especially Srhdeadly

congratulation buddie, your dream come true ;D

you win!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

roses for all contestant  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

Thank you very much  ;D

I dont see tee hee :search:  :'(

dont feel bad next contest u can win, depending on what it is....

Yes, that was me. I was really excited and want to tell my "Congrats" to the winners in person. But I would also like to warn you again do not believe anyone in the game if he tells you that he is GM. 99% of them are fake. 

Yes, that was me. I was really excited and want to tell my "Congrats" to the winners in person. But I would also like to warn you again do not believe anyone in the game if he tells you that he is GM. 99% of them are fake.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: i knew it

thanks again :blush: flattered  ;D

I bet all those people making jokes and saying bad stuff to you are scared now :lol:

Kuzz can there be another contest before update???

And is it possible for a "throwback" day where old mc shop items are sold? Example: Old runes, crystals, costume, etc. I really want to get old items ;D

Congrats to all.

maybe next contest can be "the best comic of warspear"

A good idea,but I don't think that will happen ;) ,not many entry at the warspear drawing contest,so I doubt many will a enter a comic competition. :dirol:

• 3 weeks later...