Chaos - Lord of darkness

Guys pls tell witch boss looks beter

The boss with 2x sword looks more cool, and that area is better than the other one, maybe cz the other one is too near to Aivon.. ya ofc u can chang place of boss

But if u choose the boss with 2 swords, u will have to change boss skills, and other info said before

If the boss drop his Sword skins it would be cool, but if he drops costume wont it look a bit similar to Cyclope costume?

Maybe its a good idea modifying the boss with 2h wep and giving it a bit taste of the one with 2green wep

Btw can u tell me what app u use to make ur bosses and area?

Guys tell me what u think

Its cool, can you add your boss attacks too? From his wep and skils it seems like he use both magic and phy dmg... he do phy dmg normal hit and magic dmg on skills right?

anyways well done, u make new boss imgs soo easy... xd i tried and im pissed off 

Its cool, can you add your boss attacks too? From his wep and skils it seems like he use both magic and phy dmg... he do phy dmg normal hit and magic dmg on skills right?

anyways well done, u make new boss imgs soo easy... xd i tried and im pissed off 

hmmm... yes normal attacks are physical and skills are magic I will go update my boss skills and attacks tnx bro :)

If you would ask me, the blue one got my attention over appearance.
Maybe the weapons design got me.

But if you've already decided on your entry then, never mind. *laughs*

Great work!
So many efforts. *thumbs up*

Aye.. maybe put something in your topic like:
"Some of the graphics I used with my work is from Warspear - AIGRIND LLC. I do not own anything."

Save your entry my friend..
Before it's too..  *vanishes*