Chaos - Lord of darkness

Chaos - Lord of darkness

Chaos a dark entity who lived in a cave somewhere in the valley of death, was born from the 7 deadly sins ; wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust envy and gluttony

He created havoc across the lands of Arinar.

With the commencing of his mayhem the people of Arinar flee in fear of the bloodshed that was bestowed upon them.

Screams of terror echoed across the lands as people lost their lives.

When the 4 factions decided to work together out of desperation and fear of the devastation caused by Chaos they formed an alliance to defeat this fierce dark entity.

Each faction send out 3 of their mighty heroes to face this evil entity.

When the battle emerged all the heroes fought hard but Chaos was too strong so the heroes decided to sacrifice themself’s in order to put the dark entity into a deep slumber.

Present day….long since forgotten, all the heroes faded away in time and peace was irrecoverable.

When a battle broke out for territory’s, and the players started committing the 7 deadly sins it lead to the awakening of Chaos and now he’s waiting in the valley of death for the appearance of the new heroes of Arinar

Will u be next?......    

Boss behavior and skills

Normal attack (magical)

Boss attacks the tanking player dealing magical damage

Inferno (Magical Damage) 

When players are close to boss he uses skill Inferno that sends the ground ablaze (5x5) for 8 seconds dealing an X amount of  magical damage to the players

Dark Gahena (Magical Damage)

When a player tanks the boss uses skill Dark Gahena a ball of dark energy that deals a massive blow of magical damage to the player

Despair

When player attacks the boss he uses skill Despair causing the players to lose the will to fight lowering there attack by an X amount for 10 seconds    

Boss stats

Health Points:1,000,000

Energy:500

Defense:5000

Magic Defense:3000 

Chaos.jpg

Chaos no background.jpg

Edited by GuiltyCrown

Cool idea of posting the same topic 3 times, altough devs can close first two, this one is good. I like the idea :good:

2 entries = prohibited. I have the strange feeling that you sir are out of the game, sorry to say it, but only one entry is permitted per player:/

Hmm... It looks good :good: GL!

But... The boss name is soooo simple o.o "Chaos"

Edited by Lady Livina

Hmm... It looks good :good: GL!

But... The boss name is soooo simple o.o "Chaos"

hmmm....  I will try to think of a better name and update later :Ptnx

Edited by GuiltyCrown

Cool art, but i can't read story > my english isn't good:(

это не твой инглиш не гуд это местное школоло через слово ошибки

ничего не понятно

I cant think of better name for boss :sorry: maybe u guys can give me some suggestion's :unknw:

Chaos Demon, The Dark Entity :)

Perhaps?

Edited by Lady Livina