[2012.04.10] Planned server maintenance

Kuzmitch

Let's not get carried away thinking this is some kind of update. Lets be patient and let the good developers do their work properly so that our in-game experience is improved...

i dont think it is the update !

But since a developer said it is important + beliving he is honest this time

Then it means that the update is so close ! Maybe within this month

its not gonna be this month  :nea:  since they didnt announce the skills of the priest and the necromancer and this means 2 weeks more so it maybe the next month  :)

I think someone needsa better concept of time. Like how long it takes to get from A to B or how long operation A takes opposed to operation B.

it takes too long for the server maintenance  :shout: :facepalm:

but i understand

server maintenance is important

but hurry i miss this game  :aggressive:

1. Savage its called an estimate not a lie. 

2.  Didn't anyone notice the massive server lag past few days?  If all they do is fix that id be happy.

an estimate is when you say either, estimated, probably, might, or could. Go read what his statement said. It said server will be down for 1 hour, which is a lie. All I'm saying is if he didn't know he could have just said server is down could be 1-8 hours or whatever  maintenance

Too many users login at the same time, it makes the server getting overload of traffic, that's why server is going to slow down in connection

mobs dead body not disapear even when it respawn. take long time to disapear. it do it on purpose or its bug .????? :unknw:

HELLO!! you made it worse than it was... good going guys.. still wondering what you do with all that money ppl give you?!?! :diablo: :bad: :wacko: .from Massens

lolololol, yynnedd and hytt cry in trade chat that only mc have lags cause devs love/play elfs  ;D ;D ;D

crybabies.

many lags now.(on both sides,yynnedd crybaby) :(

Too many users login at the same time, it makes the server getting overload of traffic, that's why server is going to slow down in connection

sadly that is not the case, because it does not happen when servers start after each updates.

There is connection problem or it would show the notification. There is no increased lag at crossing.

There is terrible delay in arena. Its not playable how it is right now.

There is also delay in sending private messages.

Hope its fixed soon. Thank you.

Kuzz and my miracles coins? U kick  :facepalm:me he money and no give my duck miracles coins u are rich for scammer i need solution in problem i need my miracles

Annnnnd down again.  :facepalm: :lol:

Svg whenever its a "planned maintenance" its always an estimate  ;D 

hello i bought an arena stave with my ranger and it would be nice to tranfer it to my druid... think you can fix that somehow? PLZ answer!!!

personal items can't be transfered  :nea:

why not fixed arena effect after battle.. still half life/mana after it :bad:  sometimes cant use mana, till change area :lol:

Maybe Game Makers using all their attention for new factions, areas, items.... its great, but i guess :unknw: maybe need fix errors before update? or with upcoming update need fix errors in same time, to download a fixed&updated game :friends: :good: :spiteful: :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

Sooooooo I'm guessing tomorrow at 14-00 (MSK) means..... Right now in Texas. Because saintt and I got booted, probably go killed, and can't get on lol.

:facepalm: i was in torturer when all ppl dc the first time 4 partys i reconect 2 partys die and now? Again kick what happened?  :spiteful: lets see the survivers lol