[2012.04.10] Planned server maintenance

Kuzmitch

:tease: It takes time to put the right prices and discounts in MIRACLE SHOP  :tease:  Looks like a new plan to get more MONEY... "SHOPSPEAR ONLINE"

Impatient people :P what do u think they are doing? Obviously they didnt shut servers down to run around and steal your drops. they are making sure our game runs smoothly. What if they had 5 minute maintanence and our servers suck and lag? You'd be happy then? :clapping:

Impatient people :P what do u think they are doing? Obviously they didnt shut servers down to run around and steal your drops. they are making sure our game runs smoothly. What if they had 5 minute maintanence and our servers suck and lag? You'd be happy then? :clapping:

:wacko: we all most know if we would something good we most wait for it

we r just running out of free time thats all  :diablo: :'(

How can you lie so bad about time period of which server and game would be down! Atleast have a little value to your promises or advisement of issues at hand.  I'm sure you know what your doing better than what it appears u do :wacko:

R u drunk ! Or u lost sensation of time?

I hate it when sm1 act like wise in stupid situations

Wake up ! It is more than 3 hours passed now ! And it is just a mintance ! No updating ! No new features ! Just a regular mintance!

Time ! And time !  Z z z z z

Wake up ! It is more than 3 hours passed now ! And it is just a mintance ! No updating ! No new features ! Just a regular mintance!

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  that was good  :lol: :lol:

Can you please make a childrens server, or at least let parents of kids like tenmayo put time restrictions on their play time hahahaha.

3:26 hours passed  they most do something really good

no  need to get hostile.  :bad:

And at least if you're going to get hostile, please spell your words correctly...... Tenmayo. Wait isn't recess over lol. It's got to be naptime or something. When i was 10 we didn't have time to play games all day.

• Developer

We apologize for that inconvenience but this maintenance is important.

Thank You for patience.

To Kuchmunch or however you spell ur name, next time you post something try not lie almost 4 hours and maintenance isn't done. You do know you could have just said maintenance 1-8 hours so I know not to waste my time checking and getting irratated because we were lied to. P.S. lieing is a sin. :P

We apologize for that inconvenience but this maintenance is important.

Thank You for patience.

so that means that the maintenance will be longer oh my god !  :facepalm:

And at least if you're going to get hostile, please spell your words correctly...... Tenmayo. Wait isn't recess over lol. It's got to be naptime or something. When i was 10 we didn't have time to play games all day.

Hahaha talking about spelling words correctly " children" has no " s " not " childrens "  like u saied

go school kid !

Hahaha talking about spelling words correctly " children" has no " s " not " childrens "  like u saied

go school kid !

Just to let you know you spelled said wrong yourself and Go "to" school is what you probably meant.  ::)

go school kid !

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

i dont think it is the update !

But since a developer said it is important + beliving he is honest this time

Then it means that the update is so close ! Maybe within this month

i dont think it is the update !

But since a developer said it is important + beliving he is honest this time

Then it means that the update is so close ! Maybe within this month

yeh i also think so....

1. Savage its called an estimate not a lie. 

2.  Didn't anyone notice the massive server lag past few days?  If all they do is fix that id be happy.