[2012.04.10] Planned server maintenance

Kuzmitch

Dear players.

Tomorrow at 14-00 (MSK) time will be carried out planned preventive maintenance of servers and they will not be available for 1 hour.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Опубликованное фото

I wish it was today, right now actually  :facepalm:

Someone is a bit jealous, What's the matter? you heartbroken now cause you where too scared to say it earlier? now your too late  :lol:

Someone is a bit jealous, What's the matter? you heartbroken now cause you where too scared to say it earlier? now your too late  :lol:

????

sms payment inb italy pls fix it after last maintenance was stop working but the smart think u made its u take my money but u dnt give mc

Why need more mc if ur set is +10? For pots?  :bad:

please make news page at the site home interface

Just put the headlines and link them to topic here

I visit the home page of the site by mobile cuz it is simple and easy to load. But nt regulary checking the forum

So plz dnt surprise me again with mintances and at lest make a news link in home page

please make news page at the site home interface

Just put the headlines and link them to topic here

I visit the home page of the site by mobile cuz it is simple and easy to load. But nt regulary checking the forum

So plz dnt surprise me again with mintances and at lest make a news link in home page

good idea  :good:

Great work devs, you guys kept upgrading the game kept improving. I was hopping arena bug was fixed. One more thing you should had increase for lab drop rate it had been going low these day. :blush:

Why need more mc if ur set is +10? For pots?  :bad:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love it when they fix things  :spiteful:

they r not fixing every thing or if they do they would have at least fixed the arena bug  :facepalm:

WTH is going on with server maintenance is it like never ending or what? Come on guys put little hustle in this fix! Start it back up already.... >:D :wacko:

12570_.jpg

:facepalm: 時間正在流逝...何時那維護才完... :facepalm:

/l\

l

l

the meaning can tanslate in google :facepalm: