Let us type in the amount of stuff when trading/selling/depositing it

Ikafati

First thought is:Yep, agree.

Second thought: Who the duck uses 1k tickets, that large amount is not a regular amount one "should" use

Dont get me wrong, but this is my mere opinion :scared:

MCocktail, How much do you think #1 arena player uses? He uses multiple of that in 1 millions.

yes plis gibe

@Cocktail

Without ap pots it takes probably over 1k tickets to get a full arena set now anyways, so its completely normal to use large amount of tickets.

Yes i do realize that each win is like 40+ ap in higher levels but not everyone actually wins every single arena/1000. If you are a lower amp without your level gear you are maybe going to win 1/3 out of all you arenas. (solo queue)

Second thought: Who the duck uses 1k tickets, that large amount is not a regular amount one "should" use

Many people use over 1k tickets just imagine how many skynete must use being #1 in 3v3 and 5v5 he also uses losing pt and a lot of times pays for the tickets of the losing team.

Edited by Pvphealerx

Many people use over 1k tickets just imagine how many skynete must use being #1 in 3v3 and 5v5 he also uses losing pt and a lot of times pays for the tickets of the losing team.

Skynete knows to play smart without paying game

I correct myself to

"Who the duck uses 1k tix at once"

"Who the duck uses 1k tix at once"

Wont use at once , many saving on dealer ( probably spam with lose partys , well most of the times saving for that)