Jaalax, Taker of Worlds

GRAAv

handwriting doesnt match the drawing? wtf gtfo if you can't post something positive

lmfao!!! :D dnt get it wrong but i like the drawing :D just doubt abt u drew it so perfectly.. :D :D :D you are a real artist man..!!

Thanks! I hope I win :spiteful:

dnt be so sure of it,.. :D still there are days to come for the end of the contest... :D my drawing is ready...:D hope u will comment negetive too... :D but i am searching for the perfect story... :D lol... couldn't make one coz i am not novelist :D or watever :D :D gagagagaga

Hope it wont be like avenger costume.. demo better (just my opinion)

:spiteful: if anything i'd be like avenger/ snorlar mix

With all the ones i have seen this for the moment is my favourite the drawing is amazing :shok:  :clapping:

Thank you! :D

With all the ones i have seen this for the moment is my favourite the drawing is amazing :shok:  :clapping:

graav telln me online that he was just doodling lmfao then I see this crazy beast "just dooding" lmfao xD

Lol what can I say, :blush:  I've drawn alot better but its taken me more effort this only took me 3 hrs :crazy:

Great work, sire!
How I wish I was good in cross hatching as you.

May you have a good fortune with Jaalax.
I'm rooting this boss. *salute*

Great work, sire!

How I wish I was good in cross hatching as you.

May you have a good fortune with Jaalax.

I'm rooting this boss. *salute*

Thanks for your support! I hope I win too I could use that mcoin to power my guild up

I like the Picture the detail and amazing work put into it is awesome the story line is okay but doesnt correlate with the already pre set warspear story line that well and is just sorta meh more of a description and the boss location makes it a mcsaken only boss which is unfair to Elfs. Also Hps just way to high 3,5m is like 4 hours of battling to get a sphere and a bar

I like the Picture the detail and amazing work put into it is awesome the story line is okay but doesnt correlate with the already pre set warspear story line that well and is just sorta meh more of a description and the boss location makes it a mcsaken only boss which is unfair to Elfs. Also Hps just way to high 3,5m is like 4 hours of battling to get a sphere and a bar

well thats the reason its MY boss and not yours :spiteful:

What a copy paste. This is ripped off from Deathwing in wow. I want a new boss that is original,fresh that warspear will be proud of. Not some copy paste.

What a copy paste. This is ripped off from Deathwing in wow. I want a new boss that is original,fresh that warspear will be proud of. Not some copy paste.

Hm, one post and a new forum account could you possibly be one of the other contestants just using another profile to talk shit? oh probably. Deathwing in wow is completely different and how do I know this I played WoW for 10 years so before you talk your nerd rage to my boss saying its some copy & pass why don't you ponder "oh, can I do better?" probably not bro so stfu with your same boss bullshit.

No evidence = not true, lying peace of s***.

UPDATED & added a legit story the first story is now the quest log info lemme know whatcha think guys!

Ty bro after that noob said that I had more of a description then a story I had to spice up my boss with some more dark magic flavor :crazy: :crazy:

lol no need bro sick already it's nothing like deathwing idk where that came from they must be grasping at straws to talk shit to you xD

Yup, i'm sure this gonna be one of the best ^_^

Thanks the way its looking might just be theirs acouple other good ones tho!

S*** that haters, this is Graav The Black Hunter.  :dirol: Great artwork and epic story, Graav. The best I have seem until now. Good luck, even though you may not even need it. (Nice job showing those haters their rightful places;))