Reward for killing opposite faction

x6t3nc3

1 kill = 1 mc? seems fair

Maybe then I get wired connection and fix my arrow keys in keyboard and go to elf caravan shop, too easy  :rofl:

They like " Trap the door so Mercuriall can't go out " * me steps on trap and still able to go out of shop and in * " wtf, where Mercuriall go, we can't see him only numbers in head but he not here, maybe we get broadband or move to Korea with their high speed internet "  :lol: :lol:

We should have another currency (Blood points[?] :D) That we earn killing other players

One player lvl 10 kill a lvl 10 player get 1Blood point

lvl 15 kill lvl 15 get = 2 blood point

lvl20 kill lvl20 = 3 blood point

If theres a difference of 3 lvls u get +3 extra blood points

eg: a lvl 15 kills a lvl 18 he will get 2 blood points (lvl 15=2 blood points) + 3 points = 5 points for the kill ;D

Sorry bad eng ya but thats my idea  8)

and how bout the possibility to trade Blood points in golds or mc ,,

• 8 months later...

If you were gonna do this, why not have a limit on how much you could kill in a day. Thus preventing everyone killing everyone all day long

I quit if this thing goes trough.

but in my opinion u never gonna get that like this. maybe some other way, cuz gm make updates to pump more and more money out of you, not to give fun for you.

if u have been playing for years then u will may get it.

i still think there should be something useful in pvp besides gloating rights i love the pvp cave but i get no gain in it maybe add more elf killing quests for crimson corundum and make reward higher rewards WAY to low for my tastes  even on all crimson corundum quests :unknw:

Ya me too. If this does happen, what I dont want to happen is that everyone will quit questing and farming and it will be a massive war all day long

Haha wish that happens  O:-)