Reward for killing opposite faction

x6t3nc3

Suggestion - Reward fr killing opposite faction

Like the arena ranking, their should be a ranking for most kills to the other faction.

You get 1 point per kill basically and the player has to be +/- 2 levels from yours.

At the end of each month, the top 3 killers receive 10 Teleportation scrolls, 10 Repair, 5 signs of imperishability and 5000gold. ( lvl 18+)

1v1 15-17

5 tele scrolls

5 repair scrolls

2500 gold

12-14

3 tele scrolls

3 repair scrolls

1500 gold

# Kills do not share in teams!

F.A.Q:

So someone can make a noob and keep killing it?

No because the point is added of the person is 2 lvls above or under, no more, no less.

Why are you do legendary? 

I was born this way

[glow=red,2,300]Yours sincerely

x6t3nc3[/glow]

Ill take any pvp reward, but I'd rather see massive investment of time spent in pvp with massive reward.  A new skill tree all characters could choose from:  5 passives 5 actives.  You get say 10 pvp points per kill less if grouped (bc its easier).  First skill point is at 1000 pvp points.  Second at 5000 then 25000.  Should be at least a million to max out (it should take a really long time).  Sample active skill could be purge (removes negative effect from character) or restore (resets skill cooldowns).  Sample passives could be enhanced defense, ATT power, etc.  Actives could be on a long timer to insure they aren't used twice in a fight. 

While mshop items would be great, skill points would be awesome.  8)

I agree man, i agree ^.^

I just want  a reward for killing the opposite faction hey

I'll copy this into the Suggestions thingo.

To many, some ppl start multiacc farming, and then is everyone rich.

Devs will gonna accept tht, cuz they want money for it ;D.

Ok maybe they accept, but then they make scroll for it "Player kill reward scroll (10 minute)" what costs 400 mcoin or more. ;D

To many, some ppl start multiacc farming, and then is everyone rich.

Devs will gonna accept tht, cuz they want money for it ;D.

Ok maybe they accept, but then they make scroll for it "Player kill reward scroll (10 minute)" what costs 400 mcoin or more. ;D

The level restrictions would prevent self farming.  At lvl 20 only kills 18+ levels would count.  Massive fights are some of the most fun in game.  There should be some incentive to inspire this activity

Wrong! some people do not have life ya know :) and I know quite many ppl that have high level elf and mc at the same time..

Then add pvp kills to the info chat log and make character farming a ban able offense.  This is how its done in any mmo with a reward system.  The reward system is worth dealing with the few who try to take short cuts. 

Wrong! some people do not have life ya know :) and I know quite many ppl that have high level elf and mc at the same time..

An easy solution:

You have to wait for gaining point for killing an enemy for about 30 minutes or less.

Suggestion - Reward fr killing opposite faction

Like the arena ranking, their should be a ranking for most kills to the other faction.

You get 1 point per kill basically and the player has to be +/- 2 levels from yours.

At the end of each month, the top 3 killers receive 10 Teleportation scrolls, 10 Repair, 5 signs of imperishability and 5000gold. ( lvl 18+)

1v1 15-17

5 tele scrolls

5 repair scrolls

2500 gold

12-14

3 tele scrolls

3 repair scrolls

1500 gold

# Kills do not share in teams!

F.A.Q:

So someone can make a noob and keep killing it?

No because the point is added of the person is 2 lvls above or under, no more, no less.

Why are you do legendary?

I was born this way

[glow=red,2,300]Yours sincerely

x6t3nc3[/glow]

Are you so intent on having your gameplay spoiled every minute by all the so-called 'pros' of the game? It'll be madness...

Are you so intent on having your gameplay spoiled every minute by all the so-called 'pros' of the game? It'll be madness...

I agree .... its not a good idea  :nea:

I'm quite sure people who organize large raids on opposition towns would win if it were a contest not the high amped arena slayers.  Regardless my additional suggestion is an individual reward available to all.  Anything to inspire pvp better than cc quests would be welcome

i also think that this is not a good idea.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.  :facepalm:

put rewards and sure many big wars every day :D.

:yahoo: :'( :facepalm:

Thank god finally  ;D

Care to share why it's not a good idea? dont like the idea that people who can buy miracle coins have a chance of winning miracle coin items?

And the multiboxer will be happy, he will use two char (MC & elf) then kill himselves to gain point lol

with drop i mean who die 1v1 the winner gain 5% gold drop and maybe 20% drop rate items he gear. multicheaters unless  :tease:

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.  :facepalm:

why?  :unknw:

Care to share why it's not a good idea? dont like the idea that people who can buy miracle coins have a chance of winning miracle coin items?

well, first of all, the amp system was still total mess and having a lot of failure. u do not think that all the player that play this game has reached the same amp level, aren't u? there still alot of player that only have +2 for all of their equipment. it will be hell for them if this idea become true!!

second, the sign was rare and now its really hard to earn gold for buy it. not to mention the highly percentage of failure and the highly cost for repairing equipment. :cray:

reaching + 5 (at least for defend their self) for all equipment will take forever and make the player bankrupt, tee hee  ;D

that is why i think its not a good idea. :nea:

cheers :give_rose:

well, first of all, the amp system was still total mess and having a lot of failure. u are not expect that all the player that play this game has reach the same amp level aren't u? there still alot of player that only have +2 for all of their equipment. it will be hell for them if this idea become true!!

This point doesn't make any sense.  It's hell for +2 ampd people now.  A reward system doesn't affect that at all. 

second, the sign was rare and now its really hard to earn gold for buy it. not to mention the highly percentage of failure and the highly cost for repairing equipment. :cray:

reaching + 5 (at least for defend their self) for all equipment will take forever and make the player bankrupt, tee hee  ;D

Again what does this have to do with rewarding players for pvp?  The correct answer is Nothing. 

That's why I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. 

I recommended all players get some reward from pvp.  Would create more activity, be more than people standing in town chatting :!

This point doesn't make any sense.  It's hell for +2 ampd people now.  A reward system doesn't affect that at all. 

really? and how do u expect a level 16 player with only + 2 amp equipment can win against a level 16 with + 5 or higher equipment? its quite impossible, except if that player was only 8 years old and attack by clicking randomly or suddenly DC!!

That's why I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.  You make no sense and you typed out "tee hee" :facepalm:

if that so, then why dont u go to the hospital and meet the psychiatrist? at least they know what kind of medicine that can help u released ur stress in ur real life without big efect for ur mental health.  :bad:

i hate to be rude, but u started it first! :diablo:

really? and how do u expect a level 16 player with only + 2 amp equipment can win against a level 16 with + 5 or higher equipment? its quite impossible, except if that player was only 8 years old and attack by clicking randomly or suddenly DC!!

First of all, a level 16 should be focused on leveling to 20 and getting drops.  Your comparison is useless. 

Again you miss the entire point.  A reward system doesn't matter the amp.  Time spent playing is far more important.  Try reading my first post in this thread.  My recommendation was for all the get rewards.  Amp wouldn't affect it at all.  Who cares if higher ampd kills you,all could gain eventually.

i hate to be rude, but u started it first! :diablo:

Its rude to point out that your point makes no sense?  Lol yeah ok  :facepalm:

Its rude to point out that your point makes no sense?  Lol yeah ok  :facepalm:

NO! THE RUDE POINT ON YOUR POST WAS THAT U USING FACE PALM FOR REPLYING MINE! FACEPALM ONLY USED WHEN A PERSON THINK THAT THE OTHER PERSON WAS SUPER STUPID, AND YET, U USING THAT TWICE!! U ARE REALLY RUDE!!  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

really? and how do u expect a level 16 player with only + 2 amp equipment can win against a level 16 with + 5 or higher equipment? its quite impossible,

dodge. crit. dodge crit, nothing impossible

+2 > +5 no big diffrence.

NO! THE RUDE POINT ON YOUR POST WAS THAT U USING FACE PALM FOR REPLYING MINE! FACEPALM ONLY USED WHEN A PERSON THINK THAT THE OTHER PERSON WAS SUPER STUPID, AND YET, U USING THAT TWICE!! U ARE REALLY RUDE!!  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

:facepalm:

Odin my friend, I think you're missing the point here too. By giving the player a motivation to fight the opposite faction openly would ruin the gameplay for many budding gamers. Imagine a level 12 player hunting panthers outside kamp-gasphel, suddenly ambushed by some (or one MC Rogue; I say Rogue because only Rogues are capable of getting that far) MCs. That would just put them at a disadvantage.

The players who have maxxed out have nothing to do anymore except hunt bosses or sell stuff or hunt opposite faction players. Elf/ MC Hunts are done just for the CC quests or for hashing out some rivalry. I just do it for the CCs and then go my way as much as possible...

I know it gets boring sometimes, but this is certainly not the way to add variety to the game. Just my opinion, others are entitled to theirs...

Elandir your argument doesn't stand.  That behavior happens now anyway.  If your level 12 budding gamer want to live in a gaming world full of fuzzy bunnies and sunshine then they should play peace spear.  If you're worried about there being an incentive to farm low levels maybe try reading all the posts not just the last one:

At lvl 20 only kills 18+ levels would count. 

Now if your level 12 is a smart gamer and tricks the big bad rogue to chase into guards and kills him imagine his delight at receiving a reward for doing so. 

Lower levels should get higher reward, cuz it will be more difficult  8)

Agreed completely. 

:facepalm:

nevermind, i forgot with who i replying to. :facepalm:

good luck for searching a good psychiatrist. :facepalm:

hope ur mental illness can be cure as soon as possible. :facepalm:

nevermind, i forgot with who i replying to. :facepalm:

good luck for searching a good psychiatrist. :facepalm:

hope ur mental illness can be cure as soon as possible. :facepalm:

Welcome to the internet.  I remember my first day here.  I got a gift basket with cookies.  Yours should be arriving shortly.  Remember don't feed the trolls.  :spiteful:

Odin my friend, I think you're missing the point here too. By giving the player a motivation to fight the opposite faction openly would ruin the gameplay for many budding gamers. Imagine a level 12 player hunting panthers outside kamp-gasphel, suddenly ambushed by some (or one MC Rogue; I say Rogue because only Rogues are capable of getting that far) MCs. That would just put them at a disadvantage.

The players who have maxxed out have nothing to do anymore except hunt bosses or sell stuff or hunt opposite faction players. Elf/ MC Hunts are done just for the CC quests or for hashing out some rivalry. I just do it for the CCs and then go my way as much as possible...

I know it gets boring sometimes, but this is certainly not the way to add variety to the game. Just my opinion, others are entitled to theirs...

Just rogues?

I walk everywhere hidden with mine barb,ask ppl:D

Hmm I think we already get a reward, its called crimson corundum LOL. Getting points for killing others I don't think would be good. To many ppl have elf friends and MC friends, would be an inaccurate rating.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that killing friends would make the relations in the game really confusing. You would never know if somebody is a friend or wants to kill you in the end. I don't think this would be a good idea! There must be andre ways to receive more rewards in the PVP mode! This cannot be the only option! :)

Instead of rewarding with things that make a player stronger or better, give perks or recognition medals / trophies

Ex: kill 50 = bronze medal

kill 200 = silver medal

⇩⇩⇩ etc etc

Kil 5000 = unique costume :)

That way, its not worth it to "cheat" since it wont give u any advantages in battle, and we still get motivated to kill each other