respawn time

iknowuall

LOOOL why you want to make it longer,whats so bad about instantly loool.Why is it because of war? lol

Because you dont want MC to respawn fast if your making a war beside our town,lol you know how long it would last if I ever have to wait 3 mins just to resp.No,very bad idea :facepalm:

LOOOL why you want to make it longer,whats so bad about instantly loool.Why is it because of war? lol

Because you dont want MC to respawn fast if your making a war beside our town,lol you know how long it would last if I ever have to wait 3 mins just to resp.No,very bad idea :facepalm:

u saying things i didnt say.  when did i say i dont want MC to respawn fast? i just think its good for devs... as rich people wouldnt like wait 3min to respawn and would use revive option more and more, but looks like not everyone think as fast as others.

:tease:

u saying things i didnt say.  when did i say i dont want MC to respawn fast? i just think its good for devs... as rich people wouldnt like wait 3min to respawn and would use revive option more and more, but looks like not everyone think as fast as others.

LOL I know you didnt say that,I was guessing lol surely that is obvious,lol and this was meant for a joke?lol k then

You know you should ask for a job with the developers. They'll be glad to take you in with your ideas for making money... :lol:

Just kidding though...

You know you should ask for a job with the developers. They'll be glad to take you in with your ideas for making money... :lol:

Just kidding though...

:rofl: (lol but who knows devs might just take this evil plan scheme lol)

no its not a joke cause i dont like lose time on forum with jokes. its serious and its good for city invasion on both sides... think well, when u invade a city, u always lose cause unlimited people always there... but if 3min respawn, after u kill the first guy, u have 3min to kill the others and invade the city be a success...

no its not a joke cause i dont like lose time on forum with jokes. its serious and its good for city invasion on both sides... think well, when u invade a city, u always lose cause unlimited people always there... but if 3min respawn, after u kill the first guy, u have 3min to kill the others and invade the city be a success...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SO I WAS RIGHT THEN,this is for war,lol you dont like wasting time at forum but like wasting time at game lol :facepalm: ,LOL think well,this will create more problem for us than it will bring any good.This will only make us lose more time,at a war you die for about 10 second and you expect us all to wait 3 minutes!?,What happen if devs implemented the idea of reviving fast but cost MC,that will only create more unbalance between the rich and poor players and ppl will start to complain.

Yeah I understand that it will help in war invasion but that's not a good reason :facepalm: ,this will only create more problem and its not practical.I cant see any good reason that can come from this.so again...

VERY VERY BAD IDEA :facepalm:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SO I WAS RIGHT THEN,this is for war,lol you dont like wasting time at forum but like wasting time at game lol :facepalm: ,LOL think well,this will create more problem for us than it will bring any good.This will only make us lose more time,at a war you die for about 10 second and you expect us all to wait 3 minutes!?,What happen if devs implemented the idea of reviving fast but cost MC,that will only create more unbalance between the rich and poor players and ppl will start to complain.

Yeah I understand that it will help in war invasion but that's not a good reason :facepalm: ,this will only create more problem and its not practical.I cant see any good reason that can come from this.so again...

VERY VERY BAD IDEA :facepalm:

Well, u not the only person that play this game and u not a developer. so for me, if u say its a bad idea or no, i don't care, its just ur opinion. If had no unbalance between rich and poor, this game and real life would be same for poor and rich, always need the unbalance or the game/life sucks don't u think so? tell me who wouldn't like to be rich? but for it need hard work, but what if no unbalance? hard worker and lazy people would be same shit around the world. the more unbalance, the better it is.

IF U IS A LAZY GUY OR A HARD WORKER, IT DON'T MATTER FOR ME, ITS NOT MY PROBLEM, ITS YOURS.

Well, u not the only person that play this game and u not a developer. so for me, if u say its a bad idea or no, i don't care, its just ur opinion. If had no unbalance between rich and poor, this game and real life would be same for poor and rich, always need the unbalance or the game/life sucks don't u think so? tell me who wouldn't like to be rich? but for it need hard work, but what if no unbalance? hard worker and lazy people would be same shit around the world. the more unbalance, the better it is.

IF U IS A LAZY GUY OR A HARD WORKER, IT DON'T MATTER FOR ME, ITS NOT MY PROBLEM, ITS YOURS.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

What is this about hard work and lazy,changing topics?never saw a poor hardworking guy? :facepalm: ,i'm not gonna change the topic nor do i want to argue anymore.Why can't you give me your intellectual reason that this is a good idea instead of giving me this crap.LOL so you can't give me a better reason to make us wait 3 min other than war invasion?,because of war invasion you want all of us to waste more time,not only that,you wanted the free instantly reviving that is fair for all to be paid.

Lol even if i'm rich I would still argue this case,why would I want to pay for something that has come for free,why would I want to waste more money?why are you ppl begging to pay for free things?To waste more time and money just for war invasion,that's not practical at all.

:facepalm: All I can see is that this will lead to disaster,no matter how much you deny this will bring us more problem than it will give us good.You don't have to accept what I say,that is fine but if want to reply my arguement then give me your reason instead of this crap.

firstly its a bad suggestion, because you havent provided proper justification. And moreover.. 3 mins is a long time do you realise? 30 sec or so would be enough for war...

And now since you have started the offtopic tell me how imbalance between rich and poor makes life interesting?

If your poor, your life is miserable, not even close to interesting, tension, jealousy, hatred, crime, terrorism..

Imbalance is fun for the game? Then why are we crying about rich and poor all this while. Do you know why we like mmorpgs? Because here everyone starts off as equal and then its about who plays well and works hard. Giving the rich a head start is never fun.

(i have assumed life's interesting is the antonym of life sucks.)

when u are poor and win anything x a rich, don't u laugh? or feel good? that's interesting.

same thing on a game. about respawn time, it don't  need to be 3min, if developers even want to add this which is good for a mmorpg, they can add 1min to start and see what happen.