Windows 10!

TheQuestion

Im using win7 currently, its good enough for me, let me see... if win10 is much better than win7, i will change my win maybe, if just a little better, i wont, its kinda complicated/complex to re-install all the programs ;D

Win 8 is great, win 10 WILL be great, every new version they create is shitty at first and is great after a bit

I dont think win8 is that great. To be honest, i dont really like it. Its more suitable for touch screens

It makes me feel like a Somalian spy 8)

Im using win7 currently, its good enough for me, let me see... if win10 is much better than win7, i will change my win maybe, if just a little better, i wont, its kinda complicated/complex to re-install all the programs ;D

Programs on win 10 will be different and some unsupported so unfortunately cant make a backup .. search about it before you do something xD

Programs on win 10 will be different and some unsupported so unfortunately cant make a backup .. search about it before you do something xD

^^

The reason why I keep Win7 on my monster-computer;)

Edited by Nosotraes

Only if i get to get win 10 without a suscription, even cracked

Think crack is not nessesary , but search the differences between your and 10 and also features because you may not like something , before you change it . 

I will search more if i decide to switch 

Nah not much difference between crack n original .. they do same stuff actually , just i think cant contact windows assistance 

• 1 month later...

Got windows 10 on day 1, it's perfectly fine and has a much nicer interface than windows 7, performance and options are a complete upgrade in every way, best windows release so far.

Edited by Sulla

Got windows 10 on day 1, it's perfectly fine and has a much nicer interface than windows 7, performance and options are a complete upgrade in every way, best windows release so far.

How is something that emanates and just flat out screams "WINDOWS 8!!1!1!1" can be better?

Only good thing about it is Edge

How is something that emanates and just flat out screams "WINDOWS 8!!1!1!1" can be better?

Only good thing about it is Edge

How is windows 7, outdated software which will be unsupported just like xp, while having less features better? windows 10 is a complete improvement and upgrade.

faster, smoother, cleaner.

Settings, start, desktop, performance, directx12 for all future games, even the flie exporer is improved, everything is a complete upgrade or just the same thing tweaked better, there is absolutely no sense in using 7/8 any more aside from

"not letting go to the past"

It's soon to be outdated software. people can still cling on if they want, but windows 10 is the future and the now for windows, there is nothing windows 7 does better.

Edited by Sulla

How is windows 7, outdated software which will be unsupported just like xp, while having less features better? windows 10 is a complete improvement and upgrade.

faster, smoother, cleaner.

Settings, start, desktop, performance, directx12 for all future games, even the flie exporer is improved, everything is a complete upgrade or just the same thing tweaked better, there is absolutely no sense in using 7/8 any more aside from

"not letting go to the past"

It's soon to be outdated software. people can still cling on if they want, but windows 10 is the future and the now for windows, there is nothing windows 7 does better.

It's not that Windows 7 does nothing better, it simply IS better. Clean, easily modifiable interface, everything's sorted, stable. Since XP was supported for 15 years, Windows 7 has ~10 left, which is good enough for me. On the other hand, Windows 10 was released too early to hype duck know's who, is still very buggy, crashes everything and in it's unfinished state ALREADY has paid content (Solitaire, like, real)

Windows 9 for life

Edited by Shil

I sort of upgraded to Win10 directly from Win7, with a week long using Win8. As far as I see, and have experienced so far, is that Windows 10 is a mixture of 7 and 8. Most things run smooth, except Edge. Edge is like Internet Explorer 2.0. And the used RAM doubles. I am using Windows 7 on my old laptop, and I totally agree with Shil. Now, I do think 10 is a little better. It's smoother, faster. And DirectX 12, which doubled my framerates in all games:P

Windows 7 was the ultimate Windows OS, but we all gonna get 10 at some time.

Windows 9 is where ? Well thinking about 10 , though it has no games available for it yet and don't think win 7 or 8 are compatible with that , software not made on it yet

It's not that Windows 7 does nothing better, it simply IS better. Clean, easily modifiable interface, everything's sorted, stable. Since XP was supported for 15 years, Windows 7 has ~10 left, which is good enough for me. On the other hand, Windows 10 was released too early to hype duck know's who, is still very buggy, crashes everything and in it's unfinished state ALREADY has paid content (Solitaire, like, real)

Windows 9 for life

Yes windows 10 is clean, easy modifiable (all tiles from windows 8 that people hated can be moved/removed completely) you can make the start menu look like an upgraded windows 7 for simple people, but still looks fresh.

Everything is sorted properly, settings options for example are plain easier to navigate, and it is perfectly stable for months, since release haven't had a single crash? what are you talking about not stable? had no problems on windows 10 on any app that i used on 7.

Everything i could do on windows 7 i can do on windows 10 better or just the same, this is after years of using 7, not 1 day using both, actual experience with it not troll comments like most people.

Buggy? hyde duck? "crashes everything", more bullshit and trolling, i don't think you even used it or have problems with your own pc that makes it buggy, in that case make a clean install and wipe everything not an upgrade.

Windows 9 is where ? Well thinking about 10 , though it has no games available for it yet and don't think win 7 or 8 are compatible with that , software not made on it yet

Almost all windows 7 and 8 games are compatible with 10, there is no difference with the current games. future may differ and develop only for windows 10 as they upgrade it.

Played witcher 3. league. gta 5 and some other games on win10 with a slight performance improvement from running it on 7 with no problems, windows 10 is an upgrade in gaming compared to 7 which is now a downgrade.

In the end windows 7 is outdated software which does absolutely nothing better than windows 10, except nostalgia and familiarity, gaming is actually worse on windows 7,,

so upgrade or live in the past.

Edited by Sulla

Yes windows 10 is clean, easy modifiable (all tiles from windows 8 that people hated can be moved/removed completely) you can make the start menu look like an upgraded windows 7 for simple people, but still looks fresh.

Everything is sorted properly, settings options for example are plain easier to navigate, and it is perfectly stable for months, since release haven't had a single crash? what are you talking about not stable? had no problems on windows 10 on any app that i used on 7.

Everything i could do on windows 7 i can do on windows 10 better or just the same, this is after years of using 7, not 1 day using both, actual experience with it not troll comments like most people.

Buggy? hyde duck? "crashes everything", more bullshit and trolling, i don't think you even used it or have problems with your own pc that makes it buggy, in that case make a clean install and wipe everything not an upgrade.

Almost all windows 7 and 8 games are compatible with 10, there is no difference with the current games. future may differ and develop only for windows 10 as they upgrade it.

Played witcher 3. league. gta 5 and some other games on win10 with a slight performance improvement from running it on 7 with no problems, windows 10 is an upgrade in gaming compared to 7 which is now a downgrade.

In the end windows 7 is outdated software which does absolutely nothing better than windows 10, except nostalgia and familiarity, gaming is actually worse on windows 7,,

so upgrade or live in the past.

How is gaming there better when pirated games don't work?

How is gaming there better when pirated games don't work?

dunno, maybe cause they do? and work with higher fps and smoother gameplay than windows7, when more developers update to directx12 it will be even more superior..

Have you even tested any of your "pirated" games? cause i have, witcher 3 works perfectly fine, skyrim etc all pirated, no mass exodus of pirates crying anywhere about windows 10 blocking their games right now.

like no masses crying about your "buggy" "crashes all the time", to many lies or just people with old systems not able to upgrade properly or holding on to the past, windows 10 is an upgrade, get used to it, windows 7 does nothing better any more and it's only out a month..

the "disable of pirate software" is an eula change which microsoft most likely wont even enforce and cracks will bypass if ever they do to popular titles, you can also remove this update if ever applied from "windows updates", scaremonger hype from fanatics 

Edited by Sulla

dunno, maybe cause they do? and work with higher fps and smoother gameplay than windows7, when more developers update to directx12 it will be even more superior..

Have you even tested any of your "pirated" games? cause i have, witcher 3 works perfectly fine, skyrim etc all pirated, no mass exodus of pirates crying anywhere about windows 10 blocking their games right now.

like no masses crying about your "buggy" "crashes all the time", to many lies or just people with old systems not able to upgrade properly or holding on to the past, windows 10 is an upgrade, get used to it, windows 7 does nothing better any more and it's only out a month..

the "disable of pirate software" is an eula change which microsoft most likely wont even enforce and cracks will bypass if ever they do to popular titles, you can also remove this update if ever applied from "windows updates", scaremonger hype from fanatics

Right, Microsoft won't remove the block for pirated games but they still implemented it in the current version. For what, to test obvious reactions? Also, do you think I say it's buggy and crashes often because I read that it does? Got it when my laptop arrived, removed on day 2.

Right, Microsoft won't remove the block for pirated games but they still implemented it in the current version. For what, to test obvious reactions? Also, do you think I say it's buggy and crashes often because I read that it does? Got it when my laptop arrived, removed on day 2.

14 million people already use it and climbing no mass crash bug report either, many updates have already fixed random crashes for some people most likely on the early days for ragers who "OMG ONE CRASHED UNINSTALLING", while the majority never suffered from them.

"crashes and buggy often" for maybe 1% or less that's their own hardware's problem or didn't do a clean install properly, don't speak for the 14 million who use it without problems.

Been using it for 1 month+ without a single crash here or any noticeable bug, all "pirated" games working for me and just a plain better cleaner / new experience than windows 7 after years of using that, find it weird people who use for 1 day or just read other comments are hating so much.

windows 10 > windows 7, no contest except personal UI taste, software is a complete update in every way.

windows 7 also is no longer supported since 2014, people will only get "security fixes" for 4-5 years, it's outdated software with no future support or proper updates.

move on, the future is here, reminds me of the symbian lovers or XP fanboys who didn't let go till 2010+, cause new is scary.

Edited by Sulla

Always new technology is better than the old one , we already know

Not always, some upgrades and updates are fails, windows vista was worse than XP and mostly hated.

Just wanted to explain to anyone, that 10 is perfectly fine and definitely a improvement over 7 for people wearly to upgrade, after all the 8 hate.

Edited by Sulla

Not always, some upgrades and updates are fails, windows vista was worse than XP and mostly hated.

Just wanted to explain to anyone, that 10 is perfectly fine and definitely a improvement over 7 for people wearly to upgrade, after all the 8 hate.

Vista wasnt that good , 7 became complete after some time , 8 was uncomplete till it became , same will happen will 10 , everything needs it's time to become popular . To be free to download now , it will be charged later or it will remain like that.