Windows 10!

TheQuestion

LOL i already have it. Windows 10 Technical Preview. Its nice but it has a lot of errors for now. Its like Windows 7 merged with windows 8

Someone from class installed it, it's smooth, looks awesome and is just great. On the Microsoft site it's stated somewhere that it's active tiles combined with a taskbar.

LOL i already have it. Windows 10 Technical Preview. Its nice but it has a lot of errors for now. Its like Windows 7 merged with windows 8

Was thinking about getting the preview but I want the full experience :P.

---

I reckon its gonna kick macs out of the playing field !!

• 2 weeks later...

It is. I can pre-order, on this computer. According to Microsoft, it's free for some time, but yes, you will need a subscription. Things got fooked up.

"We integrated windows 8-" Bye

It's shit and it's obvious. Also, the fact that they let pirated versions of windows to upgrade makes it clear that they simply want all peasants under one sun. I think I'd rather get w9 than this

"We integrated windows 8-" Bye

It's shit and it's obvious. Also, the fact that they let pirated versions of windows to upgrade makes it clear that they simply want all peasants under one sun. I think I'd rather get w9 than this

w9 doesn't even exist :shok:

It's the final version of window's, from now on no more numbered releases, you will get it, you all will get it. windows 7 is already outdated, eventually it will be flooded with viruses and unsupported like XP,.

Edited by Sulla

It's the final version of window's, from now on no more numbered releases, you will get it, you all will get it. windows 7 is already outdated, eventually it will be flooded with viruses and unsupported like XP,.

For me, Win7 is the best Windows I have ever used, too bad we need to subscribe to Win10:/ But my computer won't get shitloads of viruses till' it won't be supported anymore. I have Norton.

Means I'll get to enjoy my fresh and clean w7 for another 10 years. w9 > w10

I'll just keep my computer in Win7 and my new comp on Win8. I don't wanna pay subscriptions.

Win 7 is a completed software , best till now . Win 8 is no bad , i have 64-bit runs good . If you want to update your pc to higher u also can put cracked version lel

If win 10 is released you can search torrents or discs with the windows 10 software , sure why not . But isnt that popular about its ability to get aps or other software , gaming etc 

Yes if they have official windows they provide free windows 10 true , it appeared on my lappy . But dunno if worths to upgrade it ..

It's free for some time, but after that you gotta pay every month for it.

And every comp you say? Not on my laptop, it's 4 years old.

Also, this guy is keeping Win7 on my comp, I basically grew up with Win7. Gon' update it when it won't be supported anymore.

It's free for some time, but after that you gotta pay every month for it.

And every comp you say? Not on my laptop, it's 4 years old.

Also, this guy is keeping Win7 on my comp, I basically grew up with Win7. Gon' update it when it won't be supported anymore.

Ewww look at the nerds talking about "nerd" stuff, gotta close this topic immediately, I don't wanna become a nerd Edited by Tood

Nerds are smart people:)

Nerds = smart but not cool

Pros like me: Smarter than nerds and way too cool :dirol:

gib dux i bui 69g fer on pm mi ingeim

Iz oaki ay gev voar veree

Read this lol

"It's okay, i give for free" Im skilled in internet language ;)

WRONG

Its okay, I WILL GIVE YOU SOME DUCKS FOR FREE

Gotta correct it too

DISQUALIFIED :spiteful:

EDIT: Who the heck is Spodey?

Edited by Tood

Spodey is windows 10 nerdy thing , not for you just for smarts :good:

Yeah not for me, because I'm SMARTER

And then there are people who dont give a duck

Like me 8)

Seriously, you REALLY are a clone of my other game friend.

Gay, always sarcastic, thankful, more like drunk most of the time and likes to kill me, though you didn't kill me yet :spiteful:

Edited by Tood