Sign in to follow this  
nuggetbaby

How-To Guide for buying Miracle Coins - From almost any country.

OK, A lot of you complain you can't buy Miracle Coins from other countries like Brazil, Philippines, Etc..

Here's how you can do it.

Open and use a PayPal account.

Here's a list of the countries that can use PayPal. (ALL 190+ of them)

Please check the list before you start crying that you can't get mcoins:

ALBANIA  ALGERIA  ANDORRA  ANGOLA  ANGUILLA  ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA  ARGENTINA  ARMENIA  ARUBA  AUSTRALIA  AUSTRIA  AZERBAIJAN REPUBLIC  BAHAMAS  BAHRAIN  BARBADOS  BELGIUM  BELIZE  BENIN  BERMUDA  BHUTAN  BOLIVIA  BOSNIA  BOTSWANA  BRAZIL  BRUNEI  BULGARIA  BURKINA FASO  BURUNDI  CAMBODIA  CANADA  CAPE VERDE  CAYMAN ISLANDS  CHAD  CHILE  CHINA  COLOMBIA  COMOROS  COOK ISLANDS  COSTA RICA  CROATIA  CYPRUS  CZECH REPUBLIC  DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO  DENMARK  DJIBUTI  DOMINICA  DOMINICAN REPUBLIC  ECUADOR  EL SALVADOR  ERITREA  ESTONIA  ETHIOPIA  FALKLAND ISLANDS  FAROE ISLANDS  FIJI  FRANCE  FRENCH GUIANA  FRENCH POLYNESIA  GABON REPUBLIC  GAMBIA  GERMANY  GIBRALTAR  GREECE  GREENLAND  GRENADA  GUADALOUPE  GUATAMALA  GUINEA  GUINEA BISSAU  GUYANA  HERZEGOVINA  HONDURAS  HONG KONG  HUNGARY  ICELAND  INDIA  INDONESIA  IRELAND  ISRAEL  ITALY  JAMAICA  JAPAN  JORDAN  KAZAKHSTAN  KENYA  KIRIBATI  KUWAIT  KYRGYZSTAN  LAOS  LATVIA  LESOTHO  LIECHTENSTEIN  LITHUANIA  LUXEMBOURG  MACEDONIA  MADAGASCAR  MALAWI  MALAYSIA  MALDIVES  MALI  MALTA  MARSHALL ISLANDS  MARTINIQUE  MAURITANIA  MAURITIUS  MAYOTTE  MEXICO  MICRONESIA  MONACO  MONGOLIA  MONTSERRAT  MOROCCO  MOZAMBIQUE  NAMIBIA  NAURU  NEPAL  NETHERLANDS  NETHERLANDS ANTILLES  NEW CALEDONIA  NEW ZEALAND  NICARAGUA  NIGER  NIUE  NORFOLK ISLAND  NORWAY  OMAN  PALAU  PANAMA  PAPUA NEW GUINEA  PERU  PHILIPPINES  PITCAIRN ISLANDS  POLAND  PORTUGAL  QATAR  REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO  REUNION  ROMANIA  RUSSIA  RUSSIAN FEDERATION  RWANDA  SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS ANGUILLA  SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON  SAINT VINCENT AND GRENADINES  SAMOA  SAN MARINO  SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE  SAUDI ARABIA  SENEGAL SIERRA LEONE  SEYCHELLES  SINGAPORE  SIRI LANKA  SLOVAKIA  SLOVENIA  SOLOMON ISLANDS  SOMALIA  SOUTH AFRICA  SOUTH KOREA  SPAIN  ST. HELENA  ST. LUCIA  SURINAME  SVALBARD AND JAN MAYEN ISLANDS  SWAZILAND  SWEDEN  SWITZERLAND  TAIWAN  TAJIKISTAN  TANZANIA  THAILAND  TOGO  TONGA  TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO  TUNISIA  TURKEY  TURKMENISTAN  TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS  TUVALU  UGANDA  UKRAINE  UNITED ARAB EMIRATES  UNITED KINGDOM  URUGUAY  UNITED STATES  VANUATU  VATICAN CITY  VENEZUELA  VIETNAM  VIRGIN ISLANDS(BRITISH)  WALLIS AND FUTUNA ISLANDS  YEMEN  ZAMBIA

IF you are on the list, here's how you setup a PayPal account:

1. Go to https://www.paypal.com/.

2. Click “Sign up” at the top of the page.

3. Select your country or region and your language.

4. Choose your account type (Personal or Business), then click “Get Started.”

5. Link your bank account or credit card, then click “Continue.”

6. Enter the required information, then click “Continue.”

7. In a few minutes, check your email for a message from PayPal.

8. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address.

9. Enter your password, then click “Confirm.”

**** IF you only have cash, find a friend that can setup an account, and make the Purchase for you. If they are willing  ;D

I seriously hope this helps. Any questions leave them in the suggestion box in back.

-Nuggetbaby

-Nuggets

-Ygrdrassil

US-Sapphire

but in philippines, its hard to verify paypal. for teens etc, coz it needs credit cards to be verified. and we cant get that easy here if we dont have work :D

Ahh I'll work on finding a fix for that if I can.

You guys can't use a bank account? If not, I'll see what I can do to fix the issue for teens.

Also, There might be a way to still work around you guys having to have a paypal. I'll see if there are other ways to pay, (aside from sms, that would be the easiest but they don't allow for some reason)

Thank you for letting me know.