Forum flawls (mobile/pc)

Maleshaman

Greetings.

So lately I've noticed (and I'm sure alot of you did aswell) that there's alot of multi posting/multi topics out here.

I'll just advice to everyone to not spam the submit button if your page doesn't instantly load (yes look if your page is loading) if it is, just go back to the forums and check the topic you posted in again, most likely it'll be there.

Aside from that I have a few personal complaints about the mobile version of the forums.

For one I can't get most of the forums functions here, such as the player interaction, looking up my own profile takes a bit to long to acces.

The like post options are flawless but status updates etc are with their flaws.

Maybe people want to share their own toughts on what could be made better in the mobile version?

Most of the times yes when you press submit the page doesnt get autorefreshed , the forum has a lag issue and they said it , all you have to do is to refresh on your own some se the post is submitted cs after you press submit , anyway if you have internet you dont have to worry if the post isnt submitted , it is . About mobile version , personally i dont like it at all , and of course not ever using it . Very few choices than the official version , so i just wonder why it exists ..

Most of the times yes when you press submit the page doesnt get autorefreshed , the forum has a lag issue and they said it , all you have to do is to refresh on your own some se the post is submitted cs after you press submit , anyway if you have internet you dont have to worry if the post isnt submitted , it is . About mobile version , personally i dont like it at all , and of course not ever using it . Very few choices than the official version , so i just wonder why it exists ..

Ahaha, to decrease the data usage and decrease the percentage of lagging perhaps?

Well, when u use the mobile version, the connection becomes faster actually. But yeah, i dont like that version, so many lack of contents!

Edited by Lady Livina

Ahaha, to decrease the data usage and decrease the percentage of lagging perhaps?

Well, when u use the mobile version, the connection becomes faster actually. But yeah, i dont like that version, so many lack of contents!

Data usage from the SO MANY people that are using forum lel Edited by heavybowus

Data usage from the SO MANY people that are using forum lel

U have mistaken my sentences lel. I meant its for the advantage of users include that reducing of data usage lel lel.

U have mistaken my sentences lel. I meant its for the advantage of users include that reducing of data usage lel lel.

Ah .. Edge users . Yes forum uses much data true , i thought you were talking about traffic . Then as you said , less content and less effort done to create mobile version .

You have to go to full version of this site but it would be great if we could access that from mobile site ;)

Even if I do it feels like it misses some stuff, I can't exactly point out what it is till I come across this again.

About posts after this, we all kno by new multi posts are troublesome and it doesn't feel, to me atleast that the mobile version is a whole lot faster.

Maybe they can make a couple of changes regarding the forums aswell?

I was talking about to update and view your profile go to full version of this site lol

But it would be nice if we could do this on the mobile version right? No? Yes?

You see my point here is that some of the pc version things should be implemented into the mobile version aswell (if possible)

None wants to contribute I gues.

Few things I've noticed is that the mobile version doesn't allow you to see who's online or fast forward trough topics (going back to the first page or last)

Sending pms doesn't go as easy as the pc version either.

Nope. You also can't see who are the top 20 posters on one day. Well, you can, you just gotta create a homepage shortcut while in full version. But I think devs should add fast forward topics or page number, would make it hella lot easier to use.

Hmm... Let me see!

post-11365-0-82537200-1432816816_thumb.jpgpost-11365-0-81419100-1432816873_thumb.jpg

post-11365-0-24118400-1432816390_thumb.jpgpost-11365-0-79257000-1432816427_thumb.jpg

Btw Kishinuma, if the contents of mobile ver are as completed as full ver, the connection wouldn't be that fast lol.

Edited by Lady Livina

Hmm... Let me see!

IMG_20150528_190017.JPG IMG_20150528_190046.JPG

IMG_20150528_190153.JPG IMG_20150528_190249.JPG

Btw Kishinuma, if the contents of mobile ver are as completed as full ver, the connection wouldn't be that fast lol.

I've forgotten a bit what the old ones were like but I found them slightly more user friendly compared to this one.