Skull Demon - Create your own boss Updated

Hi my name is Gary i play on server US Sapphire. My hero name is Kingzi and this is my boss with a short story hope u guys enjoy :) vote for my boss if u like the idea of a small secret get away map from nadir and i may upgrade my drawings and maybe do a sketch in pencil too  :spiteful:

LOCATION - 

To reach the Skull Demon boss you have to go to north nadir where a ship of the damned will be waiting to take you over to the Dead Citidel where the Skull Demon resides in the great chamber of this new tiny island.

Hundreds of years ago Berenger crafted a truly [diabolical staff of power]  which was so powerful he feared it would consume him so what he decided to do was to take this new staff to the top of his tower and lock it away in a hidden chest but on that same night his tower was under attack by an enemy faction from far away named the Damned. The leader of this disgusting army of the dead was named the Skull Demon who had found out about the all new powerful staff from a spy who works along side the chainless league. The battle lasted almost 2 days and as Berengers gaurds all came to the aid the army of the damned was pushed back till there was a handful of soldiers were left then suddenly the Skull Demon pushed hard off the ground into the air and his wings spread out carrying him higher into the sky where he noticed a glimmer come from the top of the tower in one of the tiny caged  windows. So then the Skull Demon tucks in his wings and dives towards the window then a giant magic blast casted by Berenger himself  whizzes past the skull Demons head then a second blast from the Skull Demons staff hits the tower opening up the tower wall revealing the room that the staff resides in so then suddenly the Skull demon swoops in and grabs the shiny chest unlike no other and flies off into the distance over the sea along with the newly crafted staff inside the chest. The Skull Demon now uses the staff of power for his own and has been consumed by the power within and now he wants to show the world of Arinar what he can do with it so he sends his ship through Irselnort to the shipping port of north Nadir so you new challengers can reach him and battle.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed the story :dirol: vote fr my boss if you like the idea of a boss just a boat ride away from Nadir.

BOSS SKILLS 

SLEEP -multiple targets/random targets like 3/5 of the party.

FORCE BLAST -pushes all attackers back 3 spaces even casters stood further away from the boss.

WINGED SHIELD - wraps his wings around himself and recovers 1000/2000 HP lasts 5/6 seconds.

BLOW OF SILENCE - disables all skills for some time.

BEHAVIOR 

The Skull Demon will be central to the map he is in and if he is pulled/blinded or moved in any way he will just teleport back to the centre of the map and also every now and then he will randomly teleport to a random target and hit that target just once then will teleport back to the centre of the map and return to the original/previous target.

BOSS HP /Defence/Mag. Defence etc. ( whatever the Devs make it cos they know best)  : :)

I know its a bit last minute guys but as i have been looking at other peoples designs for the boss competition i have finally designed some minions to go along with my boss i hope you guys enjoy the new sketches and im gonna leave it upto the Devs to make it better because like i said already they do know best .

ws boss comp.png

ws boss comp.png

skull demon mod.png

skull demon mod with tail.png

Skull Demon sketch 2.png

Skull Demon With Tail.png

Skull Demon Minions.png

Skull Demon Minions 2.png

Edited by Sirkingzi

Hey guys this is Kingzi from US Sapphire MC side hope u like my boss  ;D

I need help deciding my boss should have a tail or not ? what do you think ? 

All comments welcome  8)

Edited by Sirkingzi

thank you guys  ::) i may update bits of it yet still haha what you think tail or no tail ????

need feedback guys and i have just added minions to my boss and a sketch of the Skull Demon with a tale hope it looks better.  ;D

• 2 weeks later...