Sundavar - The Elder Dragon King

v1.2.0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

IMPORTANT: This entry is in continuous development, so you can expect a new update every few days.

Story/lore:

Many don't know where this dragon came from, nor who it's ancestors were. All we know about him is that he arrived in Arinar several hundreds of years before the War of the Spear began. During the War he was attacked many times, and all those times, he defeated the ambushers, using his sky-high-temperature flames and deadly claws, teeths and tail. Since then, only one dragon was allowed by him to... Ehm... make love, shall we say. From their blood, the evil Wyverns were created, who, nowadays, crawl the Norlant Swamps and some parts of the Ayvondil underground. Their most horrific creations however, was way, way more dangerous than Wyverns: actual sons and daughters, who guard Sundavar, whose "wife" died from an ambush 300 years ago. Elves, humans and Forsaken started to forget him, and he only appeared in old folktales and songs, and only those remind us of how terrible he was. Now, almost forgotten, some citizens from Ayvondil had an expedition to the very depths of the North-Western part of the island. Only two returned, both disabled for at least 50 years straight, but recovering from their wounds. Eversince, strange noises are heard from deep under the ground, terrifying even the bravest warrior. His color is bright-gold, mixed with some parts of ruby-red and diamond-blue. His childs have the color of and emerald (For the people who don't know the stereotypical colour of those gems, I will say it here: this is green), a topaz (Bright blue), obsidian (Black), and platina (Somewhere inbetween white and grey). The names of Sundavar's childs are impossible to write down or speak out loud. The only hands who have written their name, humans nor elfs, wrote it in a different age with different dangers and different people.

Behaviour:

After you entered his aggro range, like 6 yards or so, he attacks you, together with his childs. You sure can attack Sundavar immediately, but is it healthy? No. Because he is a red boss, and Sundavar's sons yellow, with all quite a lot of HP though. Sundavar's childs are not in Sundavar's aggro ranche, but will help each other. I will explain some better later.

Sundavar has no regeneration skills. Nor do his childs.

HP: I was thinking, somewhere inbetween 1 million or 1,5 million.

Child dragon's HP: 50000.

MP: 500, his skills consume a lot of mana ;)

Physical defense: ~5000-8000.

Magical defense: ~5500-8000.

Child dragon's physical defense: 3500-5000.

Child dragon's magical defense: 3750-5000.

Base attack: 550.

Child dragon's attack: 250.

Sundavar is the only one of all to have skills, don't want to make it TOO hard:P.

Passive: Heat shield: Decreases the damage taken from any fire skill with 20%.

Passive: Blazing ground: After Flamethrower has been used, the ground around the target heats up, as dragon fire is hotter than molten stone. Everyone and                           everything will receive a fair amount of damage (I'm sure you will make the right decision) over a period of 10 seconds.

Active: Fire ball: uses 40 MP, and deals 700 magical damage, sets the target on fire, dealing 100 magical damage each two seconds. Can't be stacked. Effect lasts for 6 seconds.

Active: Flamethrower: Uses 100MP, deals a total of 1200 damage over a period of 20 seconds. Sets the target on fire, dealing 150 damage each 3 seconds. Can't be stacked. Effect lasts for 6 seconds.

I know, he is very strong, but if you do some teamwork, and have a party with people you can trust, you can defeat him. It'll be hard, but it's possible. Thanks for reading:) Also, it's designed as an Ayvondil boss, so that you know it.

Drawing in attachments, info and data in development.

20150523_113646.jpg

Edited by Nosotraes

Behaviour:

After you entered his aggro range, like 6 yards or so, he attacks you, together with his childs. You sure can attack Sundavar immediately, but is it healthy? No. Because he is a red boss, and Sundavar's sons yellow, with all quite a lot of HP though. Sundavar's childs are not in Sundavar's aggro ranche, but will help each other. I will explain some better later.

;D  ;D  But yeah nice work :good:

i like it! However - be aware that a caster with 500 magic damage hitting something with 7000 magic defense will result in the damage being less than 220 (~218 to be exact)

whereas your boss will have up to 10,000 - quite a bit considering the sheer amount of health points!

that's just my opinion, otherwise - i really like this boss :)

I love the story it was great but there's is a dragon boss already avenger. Maybe if could make a human dragon tamer? instead of a dragon. There's are a lot of dragons in WS. Hydra rubuis from snow event and avanger. But I did like the drawing and the story and the skills were all great

I love the story it was great but there's is a dragon boss already avenger. Maybe if could make a human dragon tamer? instead of a dragon. There's are a lot of dragons in WS. Hydra rubuis from snow event and avanger. But I did like the drawing and the story and the skills were all great

Thanks for the criticism :3. If you don't really understand, this dragon has origins from a country or land far, far away from Arinar. And yes, there are 3 (!) other dragons in Warspear, but the Hydra is no dragon. Maybe I will update it, maybe not.

the Hydra is no dragon.

I love Greek mythology the hydra was a dragon water serpent. I'm not trying to be mean or rude or put your topic down I love your topic but, here's from a website not wiki..HYDRA A nine headed water-dragon which guarded the springs of Lerna. It possessed the power of regeneration, producing two new heads for each that was decapitated. The creature was eventually destroyed by Heracles who cauterized its neck stumps with a flaming torch. Here's the link.... http://www.theoi.com/greek-mythology/dragons.html

Iloafer, I know the myths:)

Zidlont, I don't wanna ruin the drawing, but atm I'm adding a lighting effect; shades, to be honest.

Updated a little lore and added a new story featuring the two survivors of the failed expedition. Work still in progress, people!

Netherland İs Down?

post-11327-0-97416300-1433662934.png

hollande is down.png

Edited by Hizcanavar

Arright, (probably, maybe not) last update, removed some story and made some small skill changes.