[2012.04.09] Under development: Warlock - The Messenger of the Abyss

Kuzmitch

I think you're the one who don't know about it, those skills are almost like ranger skills but improved.

Siphon Life: Damages one enemy with magic. Part of the damage dealt regenerate health of warlock. (similar to barbarians "Chop" ability, but during this period it also regenerates part of the warlocks health)

A Puddle Of Darkness: Defile the land in this area with black magic. If the enemy gets into this area, it will receive magic damage each second.

(similar to earthquake, but rather than "stun" it causes magic damage inside this area)

explain to me how these resemble ranger skills

and then explain to me how these skills are improved ranger skills

Fear: Leads fear to the one enemy. Frightened creature starts rush randomly on the location.

(does not state it has a direct root, mention of "Rush Randomly" tells us it should be more similar to shamans "Lighning Blast" skill)

Dark Circle: Creates a barrier in area for some time. If the enemy crosses the border of barrier, he would lose consciousness and will remain in place until the barrier disappears.

(will definatly have a long cool down, will not be able to cast 3 executive barriers)

Wheres the improved blessing and evasion skills?

hmm warlock seems to be more like a WARLOCK than a ranger.......................

Siphon of life and puddle of mud same as ranger's blessing but they have damage and healing a good combo for hit and run against melee, got into this mud and u receive extra damage.

Fear same as ranger and shaman skill you know it already

dark circle same as ranger's trap but more deadly. I said it's almost the same as ranger, not all of 'em. I'm not sure but i'm guessing the probability of the explaination of these skills, they're almost the same.

All this new class still under development :spiteful:

Dont put ur expect too high coz maybe u'll fall too hard  ;D

We still dont know until next update its this or other new class will be "whoaaaaaa" or just ending "woooooo" in all post at forum  8)

soo true, lol  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dear Devs,

Thank you very much for skills of warlock. Now everything is balanced. Warlocks will make a balance to OP rangers, now no more MC crying like kids, warlock will be able to kill OP ranger that can deal 2000+ HP in a raw like machine gun.

In the mountain clan and the firstborn, warlock is like rogue and ranger's position, but warlock is ranged class with no speed, no agililty skill (dodge/parry), no healing, no high critical like rogue, no double dmg like ranger, warlock only can survive with energy and skills, so its balanced, i love warlock ;)

Lol dude devotion is passive skill it is allways active  siphon of life is like if you hit 300 you will get 150-200 hp life one time same as paladin's heal 1 time,puddle of darkness is like barb chop to multple enemies ....

and in what respect to my post r u saying this  ;D ? ik devotion is like barkskin. and siphon and rest skills nt explained enough. even if puddle of darkness is like barb chop, it acts on multiple people, so better.

if u can, then answer the rest questions pls :P  :tease: :spiteful: :blush:

OMFG, You kids should really stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing, Warlock is NOT like a ranger nor has more IMPROVED skills than a ranger.

Devotion - all classes have a passive advantage, Elves get +4% heal and damage, best passive ever so stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing

Dark arrow - just like powerful shot but deals Dark Magic damage, how is this more improved than ranger skill? dumbass..  :facepalm:

Fear - This is Blind not scatter, use your brain jeez...  :facepalm:

Siphon of Life - Warlock is a very FRAGILE class, I think you know why they have this, Don't know what fragile means? then don't reply before you try searching FRAGILE here -> www.Google.com

Dark Circle - This is like ranger trap, BUT is it invisible??? See don't cry until you use your brain instead of your mouth

A puddle of Darkness - this is not like blessing, play a ranger, learn what blessing is, Does it say it deals 300 dps? LOL again USE YOUR BRAIN INSTEAD OF YOUR MOUTH.

Warlock can be known as OP but he has no heal like shamans, no RANGED stun like shamans. what makes you so sure warlock is OP? just be happy he didn't get blink or warlocks would kite the shit out of you.

Siphon of life and puddle of mud same as ranger's blessing but they have damage and healing a good combo for hit and run against melee, got into this mud and u receive extra damage.

none even come close to blessing

dark arrow = merciless strike, strong shot, etc

siphon life = drain health ("part of the damge" becomes hp)

puddle = aoe CHOP

fear = blind

circle = aoe gauge / trap.

blessing = x2 x3 x4 damge in a row of normal  damge.

and in what respect to my post r u saying this  ;D ? ik devotion is like barkskin. and siphon and rest skills nt explained enough. even if puddle of darkness is like barb chop, it acts on multiple people, so better.

Devotion's main thing is the mana regen, Compare  Spirituality (passive skill of the Chosen): The balance of mind and body allowed the Chosen to increase the maximum amount of energy and protection against attacks based on the strength of the magic of the moon.

and chop deals 15-30 DPS, how are you so sure Puddle of Darkness will do the same DPS? how do you know if it staggers the enemy?

I've seen a game with this skill it deals ??% of the max HP of enemy as damage and increases every level, Imagine it at lvl 5 where it deals 2% of max HP that is like Chop if enemy has 2000+ HP this is just an example we still have no idea about Damage and heal

So far only nice skill I see here is Fear, one of the things I hate most in WoW together with Absorbing Shields of Priests.

and Siphon looks nice too, but we don't know how much damage it does and how much it heals.

I hope Devs will give more INFO about skills such as their Damage and Heal.

Zzzz devotion is a passive skill yar matlab you cant lvl it or use it you wrote 4 skills & replaced death puddle with devotion I can't explain dark circle coz its working is a mystery rest are very simple ....

hi, so from now on all chars will have 6 skills? :good:

I will be  DeathKnight. Someone said that paladin will be OP but with simple armor, so what about DeathKnight? Will he be strong and with strong armor?... :blush:

Good class. I still am sticking to the Paladin  ;D ...

BTW, I love the epithets being given to each class. Especially, the latest one for Warlock, 'Messenger of the Abyss'. We should come up with some for the old classes as well.

I'll go first: Blade Dancer-'The Sitting Duck'... :lol:

I'll go first: Blade Dancer-'The Sitting Duck'... :lol:

poor BD, lol  :lol: :lol:

woops, im BD too,  tee hee :blush:

okay, next is my turn : Ranger -'The Sneezing Warrior'

tee hee  ;D

Dark Arrow: Creates a sharp arrow

from the clot of darkness. Runs it and

does damage to one enemy with magic.

and

Fear: Leads fear to the one enemy.

Frightened creature starts rush

randomly on the location.

Easy to kill others >:D

Maybe 1-2 weeks :facepalm: hope not more than tht

Чуточка фактов:

1) Фракции людей и нежити начнут игру каждая на своём фракционном острове.

2) Закончив фракционники, люди и нежить смогут перебраться на Ирсельнорт - там их будет ожидать точно такая же сюжетная ветка, как для горцев и эльфов.

3) Через 2 недели ничего готово не будет, инфа 146%.

4) Про выход Айвондила, второго нейтрального острова, сейчас говорить ещё очень рано.

Translate 3=)

The person quoted is a developer. Here is what he said using google translate. Some of it seems like gibberish but im sure you get the idea.

1) The fractions of people and the undead begin each game on its fractional island.

2) After fraktsionniki, people, and the undead will move to Irselnort - where they will expect exactly the same storyline as for the Highlanders and the elves.

3) After 2 weeks of nothing will not be ready, infa 146%.

4) About Ayvondila output, the second neutral island, now it is too early to say.

:shok: same storyline??? dammit.. thats boring..  :wacko:

2) After fraktsionniki, people, and the undead will move to Irselnort - where they will expect exactly the same storyline as for the Highlanders and the elves.

nice"_"

to będzie moja postać... przygotujcie się na okrutne czasy kiedy Pentagramus zjawi się... wszystkich wyniszczy co do jednego  :crazy:

• 1 month later...