[2012.04.09] Under development: Warlock - The Messenger of the Abyss

Kuzmitch

If priest get a 3 second CD Absorb barrier

I will quit the game, And if there are flying mounts that cannot fly, I will definitely quit the game :mega_shok:

dont lie,u will never quit the game ;D

it seems that the barrier skills is like ranger trap so if its like this its not  a problem lol  :yahoo: :tease:

Actually some of the skills really works almost the same lol.Devs just name it different,tweak it a bit lol,fear = blind lol.Devs has run out of ideas or what :spiteful: ? I just hope rogue stealth will only be available for rogue,stealth is what made rogue unique.Who knows maybe they give necro stealth skill then call it "Invisible " lol.

Actually some of the skills really works almost the same lol.Devs just name it different,tweak it a bit lol,fear = blind lol.Devs has run out of ideas or what :spiteful: ? I just hope rogue stealth will only be available for rogue,stealth is what made rogue unique.Who knows maybe they give necro stealth skill then call it "Invisible " lol.

if that happens then they need some ppl to give em ideas lol ;D

all these aoe will detect stealth = fail skill.

theres a reason why in every game rogue stealth is perm.

think they gonna change this update.

Hmm you got a point there ;) ,lets see what happen in the future,lets hope devs prepare some cool + creative new skills for the old class too.I love being a rogue(and probably too lazy to make new char :lol: ).

old classes is dead. :fool:  except rich ranger.  :lol:

lol  :rofl:

But realy BD and rogue is so unlucky  :bad: 

not again. They must imbalance everything. Look at this.

Devotion=Lot of energy=Lot of skill usage.

Dark arow= usual stronger atack(ranger skill)

Fear=enemy goes back(ranger skill)

Siphon life=blessing(ranger skill)+healing

Dark circle=improved trap(ranger skill) 100% gets in

This is more overpowered than ranger

PROS:

+ damage

+ stealth mode ( not invisibility, inviz = enemy can NOT see you, this is like putting opacity to 10% EX: ghost )

FAILS:

- 22 second cooldown

- 6-13 second duration

- yes I said it DURATION

- it cost mana

- people can sometimes see you in it, though it's normal but add this with duration and you will get my point

- does not give any advantage to balance with the duration ( such as increase MS, etc. )

- with short duration enemies can just run for 6-13 seconds and own the shit out of you since you are melee you can't reach them

well there's like a 100 more I can give, what makes you guys think it isn't yet a fail skill, it's already a fail.

And about Warlock, does the AoE damage Aura stack per Warlock? if yes then imagine 10 warlocks 1-10 dps x10  :lol:

PROS:

+ damage

+ stealth mode ( not invisibility, inviz = enemy can NOT see you, this is like putting opacity to 10% EX: ghost )

FAILS:

- 22 second cooldown

- 6-13 second duration

- yes I said it DURATION

- it cost mana

- people can sometimes see you in it, though it's normal but add this with duration and you will get my point

- does not give any advantage to balance with the duration ( such as increase MS, etc. )

- with short duration enemies can just run for 6-13 seconds and own the shit out of you since you are melee you can't reach them

well there's like a 100 more I can give, what makes you guys think it isn't yet a fail skill, it's already a fail.

And about Warlock, does the AoE damage Aura stack per Warlock? if yes then imagine 10 warlocks 1-10 dps x10  :lol:

i tell you, devs play wow.

they get owned by rogues in bgs

Yes you're right, they're like ranger skills(modified and improved). I think devs is ran out of idea in making warlock's skill. Damn 4 attack spell, ouch.

Anyone seems like me? Maybe Necro have ressurrect??? xD~~

I'll be glad in know this, and more glad if is true :D

I think necro will be more OP than warlock (BD is nothing against  Warlock  hahha)

Anyone seems like me? Maybe Necro have ressurrect??? xD~~

I'll be glad in know this, and more glad if is true :D

I think necro will be more OP than warlock (BD is nothing against  Warlock  hahha)

i highly doubt necro will get revive due to the mc coin spawn option,

maybe will raise the dead body to fight for you with a couple of normal atks.

all forsaken are cool classes.

chosen are to "holy" and "good", who want`s to be the good guy in a mmo?  :facepalm:

hmm, i m always the good guy  :blush:

come my Rangerwaitin u  8) lol

im hardly waitin new update

warspear will becomin more than Coolwith great classes

All this new class still under development :spiteful:

Dont put ur expect too high coz maybe u'll fall too hard  ;D

We still dont know until next update its this or other new class will be "whoaaaaaa" or just ending "woooooo" in all post at forum  8)

:aggressive: hmmm. warlock is definitely cooler than mage here, if the "misguide" on skill means what it reads. hope damage, skill run-time and cool-downs are balanced else i smell an OP.

I dont find descriptions so enlightening or revealing. so i get this curious ideas. or what should have been given in description.

Non bracket things r wt i cnt get the hang of. things written in"[]" brackets is my sarcasm. pardon if i suck at typing, im not sober these days lol

1. Devotion (passive skill of the Forsaken): A strong attachment to a single creator-entity Garaanu to regenerate energy and makes it easier to defend against attacks based on the power of moon and dark magic.

--> moon def ok . but except for pvp against fallens in arena, why would a warlock need dark protection? as we r guessing chosens using physical/moon/sun attack !!??

--> [no1 except edgeshadow is gonna level up that skill :lol: ]

2. Siphon Life: Damages one enemy with magic. Part of the damage dealt regenerate health of warlock.

--> will that be one instant hp recovery to warlock hp? or would it add on every regen for a while, like healing? the recovery will be based on only skill study or equip factor like astral :!

--> [dammit. the antagonist gets to heal itself. while its opponent gets to be a chicken with 3 AOEs. way to go, mage-warlock wars r so over before start. i hope few-month-old loud-mouth learners now get the idea of construction of classes. Some are made to terrorize and sm r made for AoE like druid, shaman, rogue. taking dirt of being coward, bcz they avoide and evade type. that is so gonna happen for mage too]

3. Dark Circle: Creates a barrier in area for some time. If the enemy crosses the border of barrier, he would lose consciousness and will remain in place until the barrier disappears.

--> the area will be that of one block, i guess. will it b for one stepping enemy, like trap or like shaman quake, for all trespassers?

-->[this could be an OP for the class, cz its not clear from "unconscious" if enemy will be able to still attack or use skills. like in beast traps skill and attacks can still b used]

4. A Puddle Of Darkness: Defile the land in this area with black magic. If the enemy gets into this area, it will receive magic damage each second.

--> is this going to be a disable skill too, like shaman quake? becoz if enemy can still run pass from effective area the skill makes negligible on ranged enemies.

-->[if this is also a disable skill, i'm gonna be a warlock and definitely not a mage ]

-Warlock for sure is op. becoz it has mana-regen DEVOTION=> we can use penetration in one ring easily so more attack.

-Its got the most hated skill of shaman blind, FEAR=> can still attack wen the enemy cnt atk physically or with skill. makes run into mobs too.

-its edge over mage, health leech SIPHON LIFE=> the health bonus for himself n damage on prey.

-if the area of DARK CIRCLE is like that of shaman-quake it will be best getaway skill=>A disable thats a EARTHQUAKE+ENTANGLING ROOT, mass disable maybe !!??

-if this is a paralysis skill too, archer becomes second OP in game=>per second damage, it better not be like barb-chop  :bad:

=>Siphon lv5, dark circle lv4, dark arrow lv4, fear lv3, devotion lv1 is my OP warlock lv20 configuration ;D . this +5/6 will kill most +7/8s.

So far my guess is: DK and mage suck, pala and warlock r in :blush:

ottkakaa yhteyttä jos tunnete mut eli Zeeta/Tatsuci oon bannitty

International forum = used english plizz

:aggressive: hmmm. warlock is definitely cooler than mage here, if the "misguide" on skill means what it reads. hope damage, skill run-time and cool-downs are balanced else i smell an OP.

I dont find descriptions so enlightening or revealing. so i get this curious ideas. or what should have been given in description.

Non bracket things r wt i cnt get the hang of. things written in"[]" brackets is my sarcasm. pardon if i suck at typing, im not sober these days lol

1. Devotion (passive skill of the Forsaken): A strong attachment to a single creator-entity Garaanu to regenerate energy and makes it easier to defend against attacks based on the power of moon and dark magic.

--> moon def ok . but except for pvp against fallens in arena, why would a warlock need dark protection? as we r guessing chosens using physical/moon/sun attack !!??

--> [no1 except edgeshadow is gonna level up that skill :lol: ]

2. Siphon Life: Damages one enemy with magic. Part of the damage dealt regenerate health of warlock.

--> will that be one instant hp recovery to warlock hp? or would it add on every regen for a while, like healing? the recovery will be based on only skill study or equip factor like astral :!

--> [dammit. the antagonist gets to heal itself. while its opponent gets to be a chicken with 3 AOEs. way to go, mage-warlock wars r so over before start. i hope few-month-old loud-mouth learners now get the idea of construction of classes. Some are made to terrorize and sm r made for AoE like druid, shaman, rogue. taking dirt of being coward, bcz they avoide and evade type. that is so gonna happen for mage too]

3. Dark Circle: Creates a barrier in area for some time. If the enemy crosses the border of barrier, he would lose consciousness and will remain in place until the barrier disappears.

--> the area will be that of one block, i guess. will it b for one stepping enemy, like trap or like shaman quake, for all trespassers?

-->[this could be an OP for the class, cz its not clear from "unconscious" if enemy will be able to still attack or use skills. like in beast traps skill and attacks can still b used]

4. A Puddle Of Darkness: Defile the land in this area with black magic. If the enemy gets into this area, it will receive magic damage each second.

--> is this going to be a disable skill too, like shaman quake? becoz if enemy can still run pass from effective area the skill makes negligible on ranged enemies.

-->[if this is also a disable skill, i'm gonna be a warlock and definitely not a mage ]

-Warlock for sure is op. becoz it has mana-regen DEVOTION=> we can use penetration in one ring easily so more attack.

-Its got the most hated skill of shaman blind, FEAR=> can still attack wen the enemy cnt atk physically or with skill. makes run into mobs too.

-its edge over mage, health leech SIPHON LIFE=> the health bonus for himself n damage on prey.

-if the area of DARK CIRCLE is like that of shaman-quake it will be best getaway skill=>A disable thats a EARTHQUAKE+ENTANGLING ROOT, mass disable maybe !!??

-if this is a paralysis skill too, archer becomes second OP in game=>per second damage, it better not be like barb-chop  :bad:

=>Siphon lv5, dark circle lv4, dark arrow lv4, fear lv3, devotion lv1 is my OP warlock lv20 configuration ;D . this +5/6 will kill most +7/8s.

So far my guess is: DK and mage suck, pala and warlock r in :blush: t

Lol dude devotion is passive skill it is allways active  siphon of life is like if you hit 300 you will get 150-200 hp life one time same as paladin's heal 1 time,puddle of darkness is like barb chop to multple enemies ....

i highly doubt necro will get revive due to the mc coin spawn option,

maybe will raise the dead body to fight for you with a couple of normal atks.

Not many people use it... Just trolls that waste money to kill enemy out of  :pleasantry: fun :pleasantry:

dont post if you dont know what you are posting about  :facepalm:

dont post if you dont know what you are posting about  :facepalm:

I think you're the one who don't know about it, those skills are almost like ranger skills but improved.