[2012.04.09] Under development: Warlock - The Messenger of the Abyss

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

We continue to give you more information about new classes, which are waiting for you in Warspear Online 3.0 update. Let's meet the Warlock!

Опубликованное фото

Introduction

- Your honor, Commander! These records have been found in one of the Midnight Owl warlocks, who we captured lately. We were unable to interrogate him - Warlock disappeared, leaving only a pile of ashes, and this diary. I think that after reading it we can see what's happening on the  Moraktar island.

“ …

Day one. Hold.

My name is Agny Stilatus. I am the magician of the Oltgard academy.

In the thirtieth day of World Creation holiday I went with a vanguard under orders of the archmage – to free the vicinity of village Kolgrub from dead, infested neighborhood. Apparently, it happened not without the Forsaken. Our team, which went to the aid of the peasants, caught in a trap. They tied me up and carried on that terrible ship by night.

A strange aura not allowed me to cast spells. My staff is broken, and I have forces only to write this message. Judging by the sunlight coming through the cracks in the worn-out deck, we are at sea for fifteen days. I collect rain water seeping here in my mackintosh. I do not know how long I can hold out even without food. It is very cold. I had to bundle up in clothes taken from the bodies of my comrades. They are also here, but I just - live... I live by the will of Harad until now. Only in this godforsaken hole.

The third day.

Worst fears come true. I was brought to the Moraktar, referred to as the capital of the House of Blood. I've seen a lot of slaves: the elves and men in chains. They are kept in pens like cattle. Minions of the Forsaken, more resembling the walking skeletons, drive slaves on carts and take away somewhere ...

Local governor Donkor, recognizing that the magician has arrived, who not gave up on the way, incredibly pleased with this news. Although it is difficult to judge how pleased he was - his face hidden behind a sinister mask.

Donkor offers voluntarily to serve the Forsaken army - otherwise turn into a mindless slew. He came to the prison where I was kept, and said to me: "Just a few rituals and you will become one of us and still keep all the things you were taught in the academy. Judge for yourself - you have to step over own death!"

Donkor gave me time to think. But I have already made ​​a decision. None of the Forsaken will not receive any help from me. Save my soul, Harad-protector!

The tenth day. Dungeon.

Have no strength to make notes. Donkor laughing at me. Tells me that my broken spirit will be easier to conquer. I'm still in the House of Blood dungeon. It is wet here, and just a strange black soup to eat.

(Diary entries terminate on one page, and then in the same handwriting ...)

I am writing this on behalf of the head of Midnight Owl warlocks. Approaching the end of the thirteenth year of my training when my teacher gave this diary. Records of person I was once.

I kept the name of the magician, in which body my spirit lives, in order to intimidate those who knew the young Agny Stilatus. He did not accept offers of Donkor to voluntarily become a servant of Unnamed and keep all the magic knowledge. My heart does not beat anymore, and my blood is just a liquid filled with blackness of the Void itself.

I learned how to manage the dark magic, sucking force of the living and curse the earth itself. Oh, what was the fool Agny when he decided to let and for a few days to prolong his useless obstinacy agony!

Now, I'm a warlock! My mission is to sow chaos and shivers! My life is frantic dance in a circle of the spirits of Death!

...»

- Here the records dropped. But even from this meager text, you can find out what magicians of Chosen never reveal the valuable knowledge that had been received at the academy. Let Harad rest the soul of a young Agny Stilatus. Your honor!

Mechanics of the fight

Desiring to add more variety to the playing styles of different classes we are constantly experimenting, trying to create something new and unlike the rest. Thus was born the new Warlock hero. We believe that he and his new abilities can bring a lot of interesting features and ideas in the gameplay of the game.

For years, black magic paved the way for Warlocks through the thorny paths of Arinar. And now, having mastered it to perfection, they are willing to engage in violent fights, showing all the strength and power of the dark wizards. Specializing in dealing damage, Warlock perfectly play his role alone or in a group of players.

What is the perfect recipe for making black and sinister spells? As a start we take more damage, mix it with some amount of control, add a pinch of fear and vampirism. Potion of the true Warlock is ready!

After you use this potion, you will learn that the warlock from a distance can cause damage with the dark arrow to scare the enemy so that he will rush to escape from the battlefield. Warlocks are able to slowly pull the life force of a single enemy, create a large area on the battlefield, getting into that, the enemies losing consciousness, or get a big hit.

Please be brave, take a step into the abyss of dark magic wreath to know the secrets of the black magic!

Skills description

Devotion (passive skill of the Forsaken): A strong attachment to a single creator-entity Garaanu to regenerate energy and makes it easier to defend against attacks based on the power of moon and dark magic.

Dark Arrow: Creates a sharp arrow from the clot of darkness. Runs it and does damage to one enemy with magic.

Fear: Leads fear to the one enemy. Frightened creature starts rush randomly on the location.

Siphon Life: Damages one enemy with magic. Part of the damage dealt regenerate health of warlock.

Dark Circle: Creates a barrier in area for some time. If the enemy crosses the border of barrier, he would lose consciousness and will remain in place until the barrier disappears.

A Puddle Of Darkness: Defile the land in this area with black magic. If the enemy gets into this area, it will receive magic damage each second.

AOE stun with AOE DOT toped of with BLIND  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

i think i delete my bd :facepalm:

but sounds nice,i will make 2 of the new classes....and they all sound good so lets see ;D

all forsaken are cool classes.

chosen are to "holy" and "good", who want`s to be the good guy in a mmo?  :facepalm:

yes right you are, ill make it simple for them

If you'r char is not Forsaken, you'r char is DUMB :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Using moon,dark and good for lab??!!?!?? And blind!!! :yahoo:  steal heal!!! :clapping: passive power regen MANA

Looks so goodd hahaha poor bd. next necro information two weeks .. i thinking maybe is better start warlock. Than necro  ;D

all forsaken are cool classes.

chosen are to "holy" and "good", who want`s to be the good guy in a mmo?  :facepalm:

Not all people cares about look or history, see how outnumbered rangers are at all servers acting devil, ask blessing to get answer :facepalm:

Btw, nice class O:-)

Wow! Another good skill for escape from enemy/mob in laby.. I will make Warlock too :pleasantry: Mc and Forsaken will rule Labyrinth :lol:

realy good class now all elf and chosen change there mind and make cracter in mc or forsken.......nice skill....all skiills are useable........not a single skill is dumb......

realy good class now all elf and chosen change there mind and make cracter in mc or forsken.......nice skill....all skiills are useable........not a single skill is dumb......

Any mage skill is dumb? :unknw:

wow pretty cool  ;D if they use that barier skill will ur screen turns white or smthing that ur really K.O ? ur u just run back or randomly? :facepalm:

barrier skill at crossing = bye bye crossing breakout  :lol:

if this type of skill come in chosen then u too in trouble......because u r bigest croser i ever seen......:P

if this type of skill come in chosen then u too in trouble......because u r bigest croser i ever seen......:P

how else to combat the rich plague :pleasantry:

I've seen a lot of slaves: the elves and men in chains. They are kept in pens like cattle. Minions of the Forsaken, more resembling the walking skeletons, drive slaves on carts and take away somewhere ...

Lmfao soon to be true best lines ever  :rofl: :lol: >:D elfs will be slaves  :rofl:

well am not gonna say its OP but the barrier skill is the only annoying skill  ;D  would be really hard to live as a sentinel  :pleasantry:  but as i can c its better than a mage many times :wacko: 

If priest get a 3 second CD Absorb barrier

I will quit the game, And if there are flying mounts that cannot fly, I will definitely quit the game :mega_shok:

If priest get a 3 second CD Absorb barrier

I will quit the game, And if there are flying mounts that cannot fly, I will definitely quit the game :mega_shok:

hahahahha.

GO TO OUTLAND.

hahahahha.

GO TO OUTLAND.

you go there, don't hide in your mothers arms when that floating Eye thing with tentacles kills you, omfg, that was very disturbing  :bad:

all new classes look good to kill old ones ;D

ofc, so now everyone will buy bags and other stuff for new cool a litle bit OP chars. But realy then read skills descriptions bd looks like peace of shit  ;D  Give bd stealch  :yahoo: