Vote For Your Favorite Ranger

sexydon

Vote For Your Favorite Ranger  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who your favorite Ranger?

1:

This topic does not marginalize towards PvP only, i have had the pleasure of running dungeons with balzo and he is quite superb. 'No pvp skills', when did he say that last? He has been learning as of late, he is doing well too imo.

That was long ago, so i better be careful

It was last christmas, at his bd. Also pvp skills are a factor in "whos best" :D

Where exactly is Swaaz in this list? :unknw:

Ikr :/

He knows his class too well, quite a stable to good KD at pvps

Also gz on ur coffeemaker noso

I beat balzo without armour.... Nessah camps t4... Amit is no.1 stat wise and dmg wise his dps is enough to kill a mental pit user and a stunner dk i need to use my armour to beat him :3 .. Evryone else... Meh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really? Still have heard of som he was ....unfriendly sometimes.

Nessah Xxamitxx and Saixleuk are my faves but vote goes to Nessah because he's a good friend :D

Thing about damagers is that they can't be good without +10. That's why voting for "best" ranger is somewhat pointless

Well because they only use a few clicks to kill their target :)

Low Damage = More Clicks

High Damage = Few Clicks

APM Baby

Thing about damagers is that they can't be good without +10. That's why voting for "best" ranger is somewhat pointless

I can name some rangers who are +9 but still can beat +10 rangers, it depends on how you have build your character and every class needs a little skill to play. Before expert skills, ranger didn't need skill but now with hunter cage and 2x trap, they need skills especially against necromancer and rogues. What makes you good +10 vs +10 ranger and you're winning, what makes you even good you're +9 and you can beat +10s. So your point of being +10 makes you best is somewhat pointless.

I can name some rangers who are +9 but still can beat +10 rangers, it depends on how you have build your character and every class needs a little skill to play. Before expert skills, ranger didn't need skill but now with hunter cage and 2x trap, they need skills especially against necromancer and rogues. What makes you good +10 vs +10 ranger and you're winning, what makes you even good you're +9 and you can beat +10s. So your point of being +10 makes you best is somewhat pointless.

any ranger 750+dmg can win higher dmg one when first scatter xD

Yeah we have seen already in MvM :3

I wonder why he is not on that list

Edited by gladiator