Vote For Your Favorite Ranger

sexydon

Vote For Your Favorite Ranger  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who your favorite Ranger?

Note : sexydon plz just click the post button once, wait till 3 sec, then refresh and tadaa your post/topic is already here. :)

PS : Your other similar topics have been deleted!

Edited by Lady Livina

• 2 weeks later...

Amit best ranger US, Risksgirl second

Bro you have to mention tieus too he is also really good that would be my top 3

Nessah, I say it again, has been, is, and will stay the best ranger on US-Sapphire. Ever.

I totally agree with the fact that nessah at one point was the best ranger on server but now? can't say nessah is the best, surely in the top but not best...

I totally agree with the fact that nessah at one point was the best ranger on server but now? can't say nessah is the best, surely in the top but not best...

Who is the best then? Most other "top" rangers don't have the skill to beat others, so... :blush:

I agree :good:

Oh no... Another one who thinks that damage and damage only determines if you are pro :cray:

i never saw this guys playing(pvp/arena) so i dont know who have better skill....

i never saw this guys playing(pvp/arena) so i dont know who have better skill....

and there are not many player with such dmg so i think he deserve be atleast saw at this list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

2 points

1:

He admitted himself that he has no pvp skills, not right equipment for it too lol

or at least at his bd erakless

This topic does not marginalize towards PvP only, i have had the pleasure of running dungeons with balzo and he is quite superb. 'No pvp skills', when did he say that last? He has been learning as of late, he is doing well too imo.

Balzo randomly came in when he amped to +10. Eversince, people call him pro. Because +10.

You have a habit of targetting players whom chose to spend their money on an online game, you do it often on forum; when in fact you would do it yourself if you had a stable income, and were of age to do so.

Edited by x6tence

when in fact you would do it yourself if you had a stable income, and were of age to do so.

I wouldn't. I can spend my money better. For example a coffeemaker.

You could spend money on a real game and for cheaper

For example a 1 year membership is completely cheap on RS and also gives you everything rather than spending 500£ per day

If i spent 500£ every day, id be ducking fabulous