The Mad Minstrel

The Mad Minstrel

tired of sitting in towns in a world with no bgm bards from all around are beginning to band together and revolt against the cruelty! for music!

the mad minstrel wreaks havoc in a random town across all islands, never moving on to the next until he has been defeated.

difficulty of the mad minstrel and rarity of loot scale according to the town in which he appears.

skills:

lute flail - the mad minstrel spins in place, gusts of wind randomly unequip 1 armor slot of all surrounding players

swaying step - the mad minstrel performs a persuasive dance charming all players in a small area to turn against their allies for x seconds

interlude! - the mad minstrel sounds his horn to recover x HP, all players within a small area are put to sleep for x seconds

out of tune - all players within an area have their attack speed reduced by 75% and their cooldown time increased by 75% for x seconds

for looks:

like dis guy

nS0k9mX.jpg

but less sephiroth and more like

YuhfQJ7.jpg

give flute too

6cZOEpR.jpg

and cool hat with a feather

iqzMDLX.jpg

Riiiiggghhhttt... so you dont actually have a boss in mind, you are just saying it should like designs already made by other people.

Riiiiggghhhttt... so you dont actually have a boss in mind, you are just saying it should like designs already made by other people.

no leik feather hat? is ok

i wuz liek "dafuk did i jus see" til i saw teh lil wun, ten it reminded me to a gnome an sudenly dooz guys became cool

• 2 weeks later...

u kno... i shud had done chikn gnome boss :c now i could had been planin wat to buy wid 26k mcoin an getin panchens readi to farm chikn gnome solo unarmed wid lag