skill tree needed lol

Emissaryy

Yeah. Anything to make them develop more skills.

Especially for base skills, every arena character has the same skill build. More base skills or a skill tree functionality would be great!

Skill tree unlocks new skills as you buy some. For example if rogue had a skill tree, you maybe wouldn't be able to buy poison blades before elusive jump. 

Another example:          Blade dancer base skills

/                        \

Rush                     Counterattack

/         \                    /                 \

Enlightenment       Magic      Sonic Boom      ???

Transformation

You always get to pick one of the next skills

This will not be the way skill trees are going to be in warspear. I just wanted to use skill names from warspear in my example to make it easier to understand. (Maybe there will be new base skills replacing old ones and you get to choose which one you replace)

Edited by ninjamato

Lol, OK the example ninjamato just gave is very bad -_-.

Really? Could you give me advice to improve it? It was a quick one, cos I thought it was pretty well visualizing a skill tree

Edited by ninjamato

Why tree ? Anyone should decide his skill build by his own , not be forced to buy what he thinks is not important for him . Meh bad suggestion in my opinion

Skill trees are skills that unlock a whole range of 'imprved' skills. Ninjas example was good but In warspears sense, to group all of the currently available skills into one skill tree is very bad. On top of that, making people pay for them to unlock the next skill.

Each set of skills gets unlocked once the previous section is leveled up or reaches a certain level.

Also, wouldn't really be good for expert skills, mainly base skills I'd be rooting this sort of skill system for as they arnt that much of them and arena chars are practically the same.

All in all, just make more skills. PLEASE!

Don't stop making base skills!

Skill creation isnt easy tho , we have to wait if we want good ones , if they rush to create maybe some of them wont be that good and effective , so let them xD.

Skill creation isnt easy tho , we have to wait if we want good ones , if they rush to create maybe some of them wont be that good and effective , so let them xD.

If they rush they create bullshit. Sorry devs, but this is true, right? However, other updates in which skills were implemented, it took shorter, actually.

• 2 weeks later...

They still need to devolop the skills which takes effort and money, likewise you need to use effort or money to get them.