Nybbaz, The Dead Clown UPDATED!

STORY

Long ago there was a island called areinville ...there has always been a legend that some kind of demonic being lived under the island. The townsfolk never believed this story.a man came to visit the town of areinville, he was a sorcerer who also served as a court jester. He had heard of this legend. Well one night on a full moon the sorcerer new it was time to wake the giant. He went to the tallest mountain on the island. Once he got there he knew it was the right place because he magic power was growing. After he chanted magic words for a few minutes. Then the island started to shake, then the giant killer arose from the giant split in the ground.. He destroyed the island and enslave everybody there, and thus starting the horror circus......... after the white wanderer created what is now the world of arinar. after first attempt to steal the spear. the evil dragon god garaan was captured and put into an enthral prison. one day king Orin was able to free the evil dragon god garaan. and thus starting a war again. this time teaming up with the mountain clans.word has broken out of war so the firstborns and chosen must once again protect arinar....... when the first hearing of a circus coming toward arinar. townfolks get ready for the unexpected circus coming from afar place... once Sam hein heard of this horror circus he just knew he had to take the circus from the horrifyingly evil clown who already owned the circus. Sam's plan was to put Nybbaz in a deep slumber... once sam knew of the soon out break of war in a world known as arinar... after Sam hein was able to to put the insane clown to sleep. he would travel to arinar with his new horror circus and leave the confused giant killer clown in a cave somewhere on arinar.. many years have past. and many times has Sam and his circus visited arinar.. not knowing that that Nybbaz would soon be awaken...... during the most recent visit from Sam heins circus of terrors.. discovered a cave that was sealed by a strange dark magic .. He told King Orin to go investigate the cave. after King Orin discovered the cave he tired many failed spells that Garaan told Orin to try on the door of the cave. King Orin tried his finally spell. He absorbed all the magic that was sealed in that door. Orin fell to his knee in weakness due to power he tooken. After a moments rest Orin makes his way inside the cave ..... King Orin wanders the cave for hours not able to see anything in front of him. Orin countiues walking and happens to trip over a object in the ground. Not knowing what he tripped over he casted a small light spell and noticed it was a door knob leading under ground to a small labyrinth. The cave was made into a fun house labyrinth. Sam made the labyrinth so confusing so nobody could ever find Nybbaz. After many hours had past, a confused and angry Orin was lost in the labyrinth. He was about to give up and turn back. In the faint distance there was a strange evil laugh, King Orin followed the laughing sound. He finally came across a giant door with pokadots and stripes. After the doors. He discovered something, it was Nybbaz in his slumber. After using the dark magic King Orin casted it over the sleeping clown. Once the spell was over the clowns 3 fingers started twitching finally the giant clown arose from the ground.. King Orin's plans were to use this clown to destroy arinar and rid them of the sentinels.... but not knowing the Nybbaz had been angry about his circus...Nybbaz looked down and noticed King orin standing in front of him.Nybbaz started laughing hysterically. The giant clown swing his hand for orin. But orin managed to use a teleporting scroll to safely leave the cave and retire back to garaan an to tell of his discovery. after the incident with King orin, Nybbaz released a loud evil laugh the was heard threwout the four islands of arinar. Nybbaz plans were to destroy Arinar and rebuild it into a circus of doom and enslave everyone to work for his new terror reign on arinar...... can a brave party of five hero's be strong enough for arinar newest biggest threat???

location: any cave development team can put this fearsum creature at. The cave would lead under ground to a small fun house looking maze with fake paths and tricks around every corner.

attacks DMG and movements: Nybbaz is able to cause high physical DMG about 435 etc, and is also able to move faster than a hero of arinar. Nybbaz stands still with two henchmen walking around him. He won't attack unless you attack him or one of his minions or if you get to close to Nybbaz or his henchmen.(he only attacks The person who has is aggro, if nobody attacks him but gets to close the person who does any DMG first will get is aggro)

skills: bladedancers flash strike skill lvl3/5 or rogues poison blades skill lvl 3/4,

and deathknight blow of silence skill lvl 4/4 or deathknights dark shield skill lvl 5/5... I haven't yet seen a boss use these skills yet so it would be nice to see them in action

physical and magic

defence: Nybbaz has a high physical defence and a descent magic defence

Physical defence is about 6000 and magic defence is 2800

drop items: killer clown costume and joker's garb

health points: Nybbaz max health points should be around 1,85 million and a health regeneration of 856

goals: he would be a daily kill for questors. reward for his death will be 150xp 50 crimson and 500 gold with 150 guild points

Minions: Nybbaz has two henchmen that walk around him when you find his lair. they both weild the same weapons. One heachmen is wearing the killer clown costume and uses a staff. He can use 1 skill and it is warlock's hex skill 2/4. This henchmen minion has around 100k HP with 150 magic DMG and a low physical defence and magic defence. He drops crafting resources and bars. The second minion henchmen is also holding a staff and does 150 magic damage. He is wearing the joker's garb costume. He also has only one skill, and that is a priest's armistice skill lvl3/5. He has 100k hp with low physical defence and low magic defence. He is also able to drop crafting resources and bars. After the minoins die the won't respwan until 25 mins.they both attack the same person Nybble is attacking. Both minion henchmen have same physical and magic defwnce. 2000 physical deff and 1500 magic deff

thanks for taking time to view my topic I hope you guys like my idea and good luck to everybody who entered and participated. hope you guys like my idea and I hope you guys vote for me.

keep a look out for my priest lvl 20 on US SAPPHIRE. My hero's nickname is Rokhaz. always like to add people. And dungeons a lot.I'm a very active player. Please leave your comment's I'm very interested in hearing what people think.

thanks again1432332293465.jpg

Edited by iloafer

Sorry for miss spelling words I'll will got back and fix some miss spelled words asap.

Wow i really like it ! The drawing + story

185mill hp xd comeon !try invest some time into the skills ur Boss uses ?

Good luck!

To much HP or to low? And the skills are in game because I remember when snorlar came out I thought he would brand new never seen before skills but he didn't lol:) so I thought that in game skills would make more sense. Is their anything else that should be Fixed thanks for your comment made my day:)

185 million? ;D  You mean 1,85m I assume. Good lore and picture. Well chosen skills, not too op. I like it, although he's kinda Sam Hein repetition

Wow i really like it ! The drawing + story

185mill hp xd comeon !try invest some time into the skills ur Boss uses ?

Good luck!

It has good rewards though...

Yes 1,85m HP yeah I get what your saying about Sam he in repetition but I never seen a killer clown boss and Sam comes ounces a year. Why not have a boss that stays. Well I mean the story's blends in with Sam and the circus I think it would be a good idea. Thanks for your comment I like hearing peoples thoughts :)

And also I plan on getting faceless costume ifbi win for US SAPPHIRE and I plan on amping my lvl 20 priest above +5 and plan on helping ppl with the mcoins I won thanks for reading working on the second pic today

Helping people with the Miracle Coins? I ask you to watch out with what you are gonna do; if you give something away once, people are coming more often to you, and, eventually, your Miracle Coins are depleted. What will you do then?

Helping people with the Miracle Coins? I ask you to watch out with what you are gonna do; if you give something away once, people are coming more often to you, and, eventually, your Miracle Coins are depleted. What will you do then?

I don't plan on spend all my mcoins ill just give a set of signs away when they go on sale or a barber set when they go on sale. I wanna amp my lvl 20 priest nothing of his is above +5 you can inspect him. Nickname Rokhaz sever US SAPPHIRE. I never once bought Mcoins I farm and DG to get what I need but it would be nice to finally have a chance to get mcoins

I don't plan on giving stuff away to anybody I have close friends who need help amping there weapon they help my priest lvl up and helped me when I needed a boss killed. The least I can do is give then a set of sign when they go on sell most of the coins with be used on signs

400+ views :[ I feel special if I could rotate picture for u bro I would but I am having trouble with the uploading pictures

The picture was facing upright when I attached the file to the posted I don't know why it posted the picture sideways :(