Skills and hotkeys

gradex

i think devs should make function to put buttons wich u want like bag;quest book;chat;map and some other to hotkeys panel. i have 4 space free so i prefer to put chat; interact;  quest book and arena hotkeys. i think it will be useful for all of us. And about skills... i created my acc (it was 2011-06-22) and then i was choosing character the druid seems to be realy cool - They are able to change their look by transforming into forest creatures! its almost 10month passed and there is no such a thing  :unknw:  there is one quest at first island where druid is transformed to bear, it looks cool  ;D  same problem with rangers and shaman pets, rogues poisons and traps... where is our most cool skills? they should be added in near future update  :yahoo:

[move]I think devs will read this and write their oppinion? ::) [/move]

btw we need to see what we will be given on next skill level and/or on max level, because now we need to put skill points blind  :bad:

And the traps for ranger... devs need to make invisible putting them bcoz now we can see then ranger is puting. ranger should be like doing nothing bcoz if i come fast to their side, the traps is doesnt matter then, just mana drain for ranger...