Who hate crossfit and who love?

crossfit

i hate crossfit? or love?   

72 members have voted

1. 1. i hate crossfit? or love?

• ohh yes i love u troller xD. (says why!) :blush:
    • i hate u and i hate ur troll(says why)
    • abstention vote :facepalm:

OFC all love crossfit :D:D i bet elf feel proud when mighty cross falls

:rofl: :rofl: why? hes just another rogue. (who aparently cares too much about what people think of him :mega_shok: )

:rofl: :rofl: why? hes just another rogue. (who aparently cares too much about what people think of him :mega_shok: )

maldita zorra ya estas tokandomelos suerte k no puedo jugar asta navidades  :facepalm:  pero habras visto que mis amigos me estan cuidando bien :spiteful: cuando vuelva te violare jajajaja

maldita zorra ya estas tokandomelos suerte k no puedo jugar asta navidades  :facepalm:  pero habras visto que mis amigos me estan cuidando bien :spiteful: cuando vuelva te violare jajajaja

seems like its to hard for crossfit to use english. pero yo te intiendo  :facepalm: the troll outfit suits u  :mega_shok: guy who can fight 1vs1 ;)

]]]" post="301942" timestamp="1345924888"]

:blush: ummm ....

hell noooo cross :P  ;D

hello nice to see you again  :drinks:

seems like its to hard for crossfit to use english. pero yo te intiendo  :facepalm: the troll outfit suits u  :mega_shok: guy who can fight 1vs1 ;)

no its hard to speak in english so cheza is from spain and she understand me better xD

no its hard to speak in english so cheza is from spain and she understand me better xD

cheza is not from spain :!

btw i think developers should make a speed pot to make rogues run to cross faster  :sorry:

22217_.jpg

cheza is not from spain :!

btw i think developers should make a speed pot to make rogues run to cross faster  :sorry:

ok noob dont be jealous for cant play with rogue ur patetic bd weak sorry  :lol: :lol: :lol:  its fun after kill you many times with ur gay friends in crossing  ( see how many corpses around  ;D )finally hamstred  :facepalm: bored of kill bd weaks  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

me? lol i wasnt even there :! had just loged on. and it was 3 vs 2. u metallgirl and sulla vs me n pink.  we killed metall, then pink died but sulla didnt atack me n we fought 1vs1 but the noob bd made u run to cross trying to save urself :! then u see all those elfs running up after the battle.  cant even tell the truth ahahah sucks to lose vs a noob bd doesnt it crossing freak?

me? lol i wasnt even there :! had just loged on. and it was 3 vs 2. u metallgirl and sulla vs me n pink.  we killed metall, then pink died but sulla didnt atack me n we fought 1vs1 but the noob bd made u run to cross trying to save urself :! then u see all those elfs running up after the battle.  cant even tell the truth ahahah sucks to lose vs a noob bd doesnt it crossing freak?

lol  :bad:  okey you have the reason happy? i dont have time for give and talk about how i killed you many times today

i fighted with more stupid ppl here in forum so you cant stop me muahahahahahaahah lol  :facepalm:  bye i watching one pìece  :yahoo: ahahahah and tomorrow hunt for more weapons  ;)  jealous ?  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

i dont reply more to you cause its a lose of time  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

crossfit gave me negative karma point  :facepalm: reason: "cryer lier and weak bd"

so i post a pic with him dead at my hands (i cry about killing him?) (i lie with a pic as proof? and a weak bd kills the powerfull cross alone? lol then u must even weaker).

seems like u are the liar and the cryer  :blush: :mega_shok:

btw cross, grow up. i have no reason to lie. i dont think of myself as a pro but aparently ur so full of urself u cant even admit people defeating u that u call them liars.  :unknw:

learn spanish  :bad: :bad: :bad:

;D I will once I am ready, grow up bro, I beat you with friends and you say you beat all of them. Don't start lying for your faults in jumping.

;D I will once I am ready, grow up bro, I beat you with friends and you say you beat all of them. Don't start lying for your faults in jumping.

ok any more? i dont wanna chat with you lol

• 1 month later...

Lol ofc i love you crossfit (i dont know u since im from Us sapphire) but your sense of humour is funny :rofl:

Hello all my friends and elves corpses :clapping:

Best line ever :rofl:

not to mention your Signature; i will wash my boots trolldancing on your corspe, MCS and FORSAKEN ftw :drinks:  now c'mon crossfit and was your boots on those elven corpses while trolldancing on them :spiteful:

i always joke  ;D  more elves get unhappy men after  dance  in his corpse  :spiteful:  and and seeking revenge but not meet  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

need add a thing in this photo i was a shit long hair  :bad: :bad:  now im mohican  :blush:

i always joke  ;D  more elves get unhappy men after  dance  in his corpse  :spiteful:  and and seeking revenge but not meet  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

need add a thing in this photo i was a shit long hair  :bad: :bad:  now im mohican  :blush:

i dont get angry wen u trolldance on my corpse. ;D i just enjoy ur dance its unique :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I missed you too crossfit :sorry:

You were like the first mc i ever spoke to, and you were totally cool to hang out with! Now that i made a shaman, you tried helping me out for cl even with all those elves blocking  ;D

Great to see you at pvp cave again!  :friends:

P.s. punching damages armor :bad:

I miss the troller  :blush:

i also miss much all my enemies  :spiteful: 

I missed you too crossfit :sorry:

You were like the first mc i ever spoke to, and you were totally cool to hang out with! Now that i made a shaman, you tried helping me out for cl even with all those elves blocking  ;D

Great to see you at pvp cave again!  :friends:

P.s. punching damages armor :bad:

hehehe  nice to see you  and great  choose mc faction!! i always be nice with all and didnt forgot  my enemies , friends  , hope i can return play on the less time possible "maybe holidays" not sure...

i hate crossfit  :blush:  2025 crits xD it's like.. u really deserve one big f*** u :P

november 2012  ;D  now my crits are s-h-i-t ... soon i be the same again MuaHAUHAuhaUAHuahAUHaUH

hehehe  nice to see you  and great  choose mc faction!! i always be nice with all and didnt forgot  my enemies , friends  , hope i can return play on the less time possible "maybe holidays" not sure...

Hehe i don't really play as a mc, I'm a loyal elf :blush: and yes the sooner the better! :yahoo: