Who hate crossfit and who love?

crossfit

i hate crossfit? or love?   

72 members have voted

1. 1. i hate crossfit? or love?

• ohh yes i love u troller xD. (says why!) :blush:
    • i hate u and i hate ur troll(says why)
    • abstention vote :facepalm:

something that walks in stealth and only attack in group during wars  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol???  Me in group? I kill alone elfs in ur caravans every day just for fun the guys attacking in group are u and urs friends breakout dirtifoxy and more noobs i never see alone in my caravans. NEVER So dont talk with lies lol only knox,mydog and low elfs attack alone mc  :facepalm:

:search:  By the way who is CROSSFIT ???

And who is the newbie dirtifox jealous of one troll rogue ? Because one bd cant go alone to caravans? Need breakout? What think? In one month or two playing think superior only for amp?  Other bd rich with brainless mind. :facepalm:

:search: :search: :search: :search: where??? :search: :search: who??? :search: :search: :search: whooo??? Is dirtifoxy??  :search: :search:  ahh i know who is, a kid brainless rich but cant kill me alone hahaha

Official trolling anthem "Trololooooo" just for you Cross: http://youtu.be/gkfVdrtLcRs  :rofl:

10 hours only? :dirol:  :lol: i troll elves with this trololo song hahahahahahahaahahaha

lol???  Me in group? I kill alone elfs in ur caravans every day just for fun the guys attacking in group are u and urs friends breakout dirtifoxy and more noobs i never see alone in my caravans. NEVER So dont talk with lies lol only knox,mydog and low elfs attack alone mc  :facepalm:

lol first of all ur caravans r smaller than ours and has many guards so.... it means its impossible to go alone if 6 guards attack u with the players  :wacko:  second u have stealth u can go inside the shop kill some afk players and w8 stealth to cool down then run to that cave and regenerate health and energy  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:

lol first of all ur caravans r smaller than ours and has many guards so.... it means its impossible to go alone if 6 guards attack u with the players  :wacko:  second u have stealth u can go inside the shop kill some afk players and w8 stealth to cool down then run to that cave and regenerate health and energy  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:

Lol i dont kill afk players in shop ,i  kill richs noobs in ur crossing.

Talk about guards? Compare riff with legion  :pardon:

Ahahaha and run in cove for regenerate? Maybe if i run to cove its for play with many elfs vs me and for kill in mobs  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dont need run im full mana when kill richs try search me  :spiteful:

and health? Just wait in crossing regen. For continuate my massacre

Lol i dont kill afk players in shop ,i  kill richs noobs in ur crossing.

Talk about guards? Compare riff with legion  :pardon:

Ahahaha and run in cove for regenerate? Maybe if i run to cove its for play with many elfs vs me and for kill in mobs  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dont need run im full mana when kill richs try search me  :spiteful:

and health? Just wait in crossing regen. For continuate my massacre

then u know that ur caravans is hard for a char without stealth to go alone  :wacko:  and am not talking about riff and legion now ....

and u say massacre :shok:  didnt c u making one before  :rofl:

And who is the newbie dirtifox jealous of one troll rogue ? Because one bd cant go alone to caravans? Need breakout? What think? In one month or two playing think superior only for amp?  Other bd rich with brainless mind. :facepalm:

:search: :search: :search: :search: where??? :search: :search: who??? :search: :search: :search: whooo??? Is dirtifoxy??  :search: :search:  ahh i know who is, a kid brainless rich but cant kill me alone hahaha

10 hours only? :dirol: :lol: i troll elves with this trololo song hahahahahahahaahahaha

WOW what a reply for such a simple question " Who is CROSSFIT ? "  :drinks:

All i wanted was to know a little about the person who has posted "Who hate crossfit and who love?"  ::)

And thank you for your FRANK and HONEST opinion about me.. ;)

Lolololol u know who is crossfit u posted WHO IS CROSSFIT ? For burning ppl

And please this not a chat go play in game and spam in other place :bad: if dont like the topic no read but no spam withur sh..it

Lolololol u know who is crossfit u posted WHO IS CROSSFIT ? For burning ppl

And please this not a chat go play in game and spam in other place :bad: if dont like the topic no read but no spam withur sh..it

Have we spoken before ??  :mega_shok: So just dont assume that i know u, and if this is what you are then i really dont care.. u really must hate me to use such strong words.. wonder why ????  :)  enjoy the game dude..

crossfit ;D

never mess with him,in some points he is like me,when he dislike something,he say it and he can click "-" like hell ;D

i dont love you, i dont hate you.

but i respect u as a strong enemy who enjoy the game :drinks: ;D 

even if you often say...."crazy" things and bad things against elfs,even if u dont know them :unknw:

you often say...."crazy" things and bad things against elfs,even if u dont know them :unknw:

that's what annoys me but after all he is a great opponent  :good:

wow, cross have many account, 11 accounts voted love him  :crazy:

i voted that i love him  ;D  so he didn't vote for himself  :pardon: he is an honest guy  :lol:

the one who talks more and acts less :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: simple  :lol: hi reltu  :good:  btw i chose "i love him" also" hope this guy dont cry if alot of negative botes  8)  we all love u cross  :yahoo: 

:blush: I add + like your rogue/trollfaced because when i was 14 lvl u even not attack me first, so i not attack you too.

And after i rised up to 15-16 , when we meet at maraksha (first time ur party killed me, but then...you noticed that i not gonna attack your party and you not attached me too. Of course , i like you because of ur understanding). :rofl:

Also i wish to say... I like all the eniemies deep inside my heart, because if no ur attacks= no fun and always boring.

I like when mc coming to elfs caravans :aggressive: i die or win, its cool to stay in fight with no mercy for our lifes with you.

And I like also all mcs that not kill elfs at quest, but in war.

actually my name is Arpeil, ranger, current 16 lvl.

Nice to meet you.

:blush: I add + like your rogue/trollfaced because when i was 14 lvl u even not attack me first, so i not attack you too.

And after i rised up to 15-16 , when we meet at maraksha (first time ur party killed me, but then...you noticed that i not gonna attack your party and you not attached me too. Of course , i like you because of ur understanding). :rofl:

Also i wish to say... I like all the eniemies deep inside my heart, because if no ur attacks= no fun and always boring.

I like when mc coming to elfs caravans :aggressive: i die or win, its cool to stay in fight with no mercy for our lifes with you.

And I like also all mcs that not kill elfs at quest, but in war.

actually my name is Arpeil, ranger, current 16 lvl.

Nice to meet you.

[/color]

Ya i never attack low levels if they dont touch me ;)

Always fun to fight with you on crossings. :blush:

i dont fight in crossing i destroy ppl on crossing  :spiteful:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: simple  :lol: hi reltu  :good:  btw i chose "i love him" also" hope this guy dont cry if alot of negative botes  8)  we all love u cross  :yahoo: 

vete a la mierda cabron

LOLOL I had to laugh a lot..abt this topic..  :facepalm:  but well i hate u as enemy, what can i do? but i love u a person (human beign)  XDD luckily the times we met in/on crossing i left alive  8)

In reality i love to have u as a enemy, cos i know what to expect from u, the ppl i hate are sometimes my allies or friends cos idk what to expect from them..

Elf

Paniic      lvl 20 Ranger

:lol: ves cross tus respuestas son pateticas

respuestas pateticas para gente igual de patetica  ;) entiendo que estes celoso de mi ya que ser bd es de lo peor hahah  :rofl:

tardaste tiempo para pensar en eso no? :rofl:  (Y yo hablo de k eres una desgracia a los trolls, no hablo del juego  :facepalm: todo quieres resolver con el juego....)

tardaste tiempo para pensar en eso no? :rofl:  (Y yo hablo de k eres una desgracia a los trolls, no hablo del juego  :facepalm: todo quieres resolver con el juego....)

tarde porque no estoy todos los dias en warspear y eres tu el ke habla criticandome si no te gusta este topic vete a tu weak book y llora alli sobre tu mierda bd

• 3 months later...