Who hate crossfit and who love?

crossfit

i hate crossfit? or love?   

72 members have voted

1. 1. i hate crossfit? or love?

• ohh yes i love u troller xD. (says why!) :blush:
    • i hate u and i hate ur troll(says why)
    • abstention vote :facepalm:

First smurf....dont delete xD i wana see who hate me for add on my black list  >:D and who love  :blush:

Vote says why hate me or why love  ;D serius please

Damn forum turning into daily soap lol never knew guys where so sensitive to fellings  :pardon:

I have idea of this from the topic of windcaller lol  :lol:.

and i think many for no says all elfs hate me hahajahahagahahaha

i don`t love or hate you.

I know u love me  :blush: remember the day alone in the park, u  says i love you xD.  :facepalm:

me  :blush: remember the day alone in the park, u  says i love you xD.  :facepalm:

times pass, one other stole my heart now, missed your chance.

times pass, one other stole my heart now, missed your chance.

Whooo!! Stoled my sulla haha shyleen ?  :aggressive: or any shemale player ?  :lol:

Whooo!! Stoled my sulla haha shyleen ?  :aggressive: or any shemale player ?  :lol:

no, stop copying merc`s ideas, he made this shit rumour, to distract people from his gayness  :facepalm:

LOL,hmmm I know a few MC who put you in their blacklist(sry not naming names :dirol: ),what do I feel?,well its a very complicated + mixed feeling :spiteful: .In the end I dont hate you,I dont think you're a bad guy,maybe not love(lol) but not hate either.

I love kitties and sexy female Blood elves, I mean who doesn't??

ofc everybody love kitties and sexy female blood elves  :blush: 

actually who dont will sure be gay  :shok:

jajajaj pobresito el nene  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: tu mami te quiere mucho sabes, con eso debe bastarte. La proxima haz una encuesta de algo coherente o util  :wacko: :wacko: de como aprender a madurar un poco xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

it is, even for this category. oh u mean i can write insults and nonsenses freely here?

U see any insult in tavern? Smurfer have his work administering forum

so why post attacking ppl in many topics? Not like? Dont see want post ur opinion post but no try despreciate ideas of players, for example chronoz topic about graphics ideas and here ....why quote warl yes this is tavern and this topic is only for fun, dont burning ppl wit ur arrogance thinking u superior

it is, even for this category.

Tavern - Discussions on any topic or off-topic. All that goes beyond the game and not get in other sections.

oh u mean i can write insults and nonsenses freely here?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.0

Anything else you wanna know?

i just want to argue with someone, please someone start a flame thread, i just want to express myself. what kind of forum is this if u cant say what  do you think of this person in his face..

merc gtfo go to your shemale friend.

those types of insult`s are what friends tell merc, your no friend of his, just a mimic copying everybody elses insults, trying to gain attention here.

those types of insult`s are what friends tell merc, your no friend of his, just a mimic copying everybody elses insults, trying to gain attention here.

you are wrong mister '' i did test '' , cause i had great chat experience with shyleen and she/he still on my ignore list. ofc merc was deleted long time ago, so....pffft.... your theory is wrong once again. why dont you start another ''test'' huh?? we call it ''she has penis or vagina'' :D

i just want to argue with someone, please someone start a flame thread, i just want to express myself. what kind of forum is this if u cant say what  do you think of this person in his face..

looking for a argue with someone? this is a Forum for a epic 2D mobile game which can be played in PC too that turned into a fail money sucker, if you wanna argue with someone in a forum search Google for " Forum for Kids " I'm sure you'll find some place there to argue with someone.

And just to be clear to everyone, Crossfit is looking for people who dislike/like him, it's like knowing who are your ENEMIES and who are your ALLIES. read properly with understanding not like a child reading only title, it's NOT like he wrote, Who loves the great crossfit in warspear? with description - hello everyone I just wanna know who loves me.

He wrote " WHO HATES CROSSFIT AND WHO LOVE? " with description "  i wana see who hate me for add on my black list " I think it's clear from the description, I made it big so the kids would read it since they only read the BIG things ;D

cause i had great chat experience with shyleen and she/he still on my ignore list. ofc merc was deleted long time ago, so....pffft....

"great chat" you probaly just spammed insults like you retards on elfs do so often..

"great chat" you probaly just spammed insults like you retards on elfs do so often..

log in on your 'test subject' , every  15 minutes there pops up some  butthurt mc with his 1 lvl elf char in first map shouting insults in trade chat. btw on topic, crossfit does too. talking bout me, i know shyleens chars i know mercs chars (not all but most) so your previous post is totally incorrect. im talking with facts - youre talking with words like ''probably''. so if u like, lets say im ''probably'' retard :D

Lately there is a rise in attention seeking retards in game & on forum  :crazy: constant abuse just for getting a fight started better leave these ppl by themselves they will go away if not attended to them.....

Lately there is a rise in attention seeking retards in game & on forum  constant abuse just for getting a fight started better leave these ppl by themselves they will go away if not attended to them.....

wanna hear my opinion about you?! :D

lol just messin around...

me luv ya trollface!

..and for the rest move to Drama thread, plenty of ways to get some (even unwanted) attention

hi Smurf, if its about me, well im trying my best :)  maybe i have some psychological issues but im not bad person. lets roll to drama thread :D im so fkin bored!

Losmegos have friends? Talk with they in real life with same style? Patetic

i just created this topic for know how many ppl hate me and for make laugh my friends and no friends this topic is not for despreciate spam and more s...t like u post. Only see you crying and posting in many topics no no no bad idea delete this etc ever in negative  :bad: become a happy guy and dont try become a new pueppi  :facepalm:

need repeat ? Tavern is for off topics about warspear so if dont like dont come forum just play  :)

Forum is for discusion about developement, support for problems ,give ideas for the great future of game and NO FOR NEGATIVE POSTS EVER give ideas  :spiteful: i talking about chronoz topic (graphical ideas)

hi Smurf, if its about me, well im trying my best  maybe i have some psychological issues but im not bad person. lets roll to drama thread :D im so fkin bored!

ROFLMAO just now noticed cross r  troll too? for what?? hes not trolling. wait a moment we need to discuss this now :D

im staying here :D