Comparison of sentinels/legion war skills (aoe)

Weaknight

Well, i didn't wanted to post that on a active topic of the new and announcement, son I chose here. :)

You may not read, as well as not answering. It's up to you.

You have the most AOE skills in game.

I'm very getting pissed of this outdated elves fags sentence.

AOE comparison.

Warlock

Dark circle : No need to introduce this to you. 3x3 stun that hold a limited number of players.

Pool of darkness : a 3x3 damaging area. But this spell is pretty weak, and is usefull only for slowing down the opponents.

And that's all for the warlock.

Necromancer

Fatefull connection : Dealing damages to a target will also hit a nearby target with a small percentage. The damages are decent only if the skill is maxed.

Infection : A dot skill, that will spread to around target at the end. It doesn't slow down.

Panic : All nearby target have a chance of getting feared. Before you start being dicks, I would like to tell you that necro can't break in the sentinel army, stay alive and use it.

Poison shield : You cast a spell on a friend. All nearby opponent will take damages. This skill ends if the friend die.

Deathknight

Death call : Nothing to add. This skills is usefull for farming rabbits, and slowing down opponent.

Steel tornado : It will deal damage to all opponent around the target. Cannot be dodged.

Shaman :

The famous eartquake. You can only avoid the damages, it will always stun all the targets in a 3x3 area. But you can still attack or use skills while stuned.

Totem : Since it's aoe, I had to talk about it. Well, it attacks a single target, 3 times at lvl1 and 2, you might kill a low amped lvl14 ranger.

Energy field : Regen your mates mana. I don't really think that mana is an issue on wars but anyway

Rogue :

Skill ricochet. It will deal some pretty low damage to target inside a 3x3 area (i heard it hit only a limited amount of players)

Barbarian :

Roar : Reduce nearby opponent attack.

_____Now, let's check this sentinel side :D_____

Paladin

Fetter of justice : Stun all nearby targets, disabling their skill usage.

Harrad banner : You guys complain that now it splits damages. Well, it still reducing the legion attack, on the barbarian way. Even if the damages are low, 10 banners harasing you will decrease your move speed pretty tard.

Harrad call : The paladin rush to the targeted banner. It allow him to place his fetter of justice pretty fast.

Healing aura : It will increase all nearby heal power. That's cool, elves already have the best heal.

Priest :

Healing area : It will remove all negative buff on all the mates on a area. Of wait, it's perfect for countering all cc and dmg from aoe mc skills.

Defense aura : It don't remember if it increases damages or def :o

They usually cry because of their lack of area damages or stun. But look... they are the best area support class.

Mages :

They're just like a fish in the sea.

Time warp : Deals pretty high damages to all ennemy in a 3x3 radius. But sait

Stone shattering : Deal good enought damages to all nearby ennemies. Small chance of stunning them.

Illusory chain : Push away and stun all the nearby target. But the targets are still able to use skill or attack.

Fire ground : Just like the warlock pool of darkness. Idk about the damages.

Druids :

Forest's song : All nearby target have a chance of being sleeped. Pretty similar to the necro panic skill.

Tornado : It will grab all target in a specified area, deal damages to them, and attract them in the middle of the tornado. The targets will also be stuned shortly, allowing some combos with others sentinels aoe skills.

Water spirit : Stun a target, and deals damages to all the nearby opponent.

Blade dancer :

Rush : Peoples say that it's only around 40% stun rate. Well I'm sorry, but 40% on 100 mcs is 40 mcs stuned by a single BD. And sorry, but this kind of stun is worse than the shaman quake.

Sonicboom : Deals damages to all target in an area (some peoples say that the dmg split, idk)

Rangers

Explosive trap : Pretty useless, since the elves are the only ones attacking.

*Well, I'm done with that aoe skills comparison. Please, tell me if you can see anything wrong in it. I also didn't checked about mistakes I could make, son feel free to tell me about them so I can correct them.

Yet, it's totaly obvious for me that the sentinels have some predispositions for war.

Edited by Weaknight

What I meant in my statement is, you have the most stun and damaging AOE skills, look at most of the sentinel side's AOE skills, they're just increasing powers or something like that, not stuns and slowing down enemies.

God's help (Crit aura) only works on the priest

You missed out Poisonous shield for necro

You missed out barbs warcry (If you're going to include palas aura then why not)

You missed out Palas Illumination (Deals area dmg to the undead)

All in all a good list.

14 mc aoe skills

17 elf aoe skills

A difference of 3. Plz nerf

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

You do kno it can be casted on others right?

Oh I see, just like dragon eye. Hum, I didn't get it because I thought it wasn't a support skill. Well, still remains out of the list because it isn't aoe.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Oh I see, just like over load. Hum, I didn't get it because I thought it wasn't a support skill. Well, still remains out of the list because it isn't aoe.

Jig please.

Overload can't be casted on others xd you're confused with dragon eye here.

Jig please.

Overload can't be casted on others xd you're confused with dragon eye here.

I was about to corect myself, but it seems u beat me to it. Yeah, I meant dragon eye.

Well I still remember when elf complained about the first skill update cuz they got stupid skills like rush and other skills while Mc go better skills and that was applied for the second update as well but it was more balanced

So wait until the next update and you better compare between each update skill set

Sentinels have the best aoe damages. Thanks to mage.

Mages low def as you said a fish in water , it is almost an aoe class but strong are SO few . I hope mages are the 5% of sentiels or less , no one plays mage . A mage can die very easily so dont compare him that much .

• 2 weeks later...