Who hate me

Windcaller

First of all i will say Hi to all  ;D

Now,i would like to know if i am hated or if there is anyone that hates me :cray:

since i dont like to be hated from others  :)

so if anyone hates me , please say that u do and tell me the reason

because i get pm from random ppl that say I HATE U and that really hurts :'(

I hate u lol never fight and only spam enter buton on crosing for die after dont try become a new breakout same style like hide to nadir  :facepalm: patetic 1 vs 1 and hide

First of all i will say Hi to all  ;D

Now,i would like to know if i am hated or if there is anyone that hates me :cray:

since i dont like to be hated from others  :)

so if anyone hates me , please say that u do and tell me the reason

because i get pm from random ppl that say I HATE U and that really hurts :'(

i hate u coz im trolling right now trololololol ;D

If someone tells you that he/ she hates you in-game, that's because you must have spoiled their fun somewhere. It certainly doesn't mean that they hate you in real life because, lets face it, they don't know the real 'you'. So no need to take it personally and just get on with the game.

If someone does bother you a lot, simply put them on the ignore list. But as a matter of courtesy, never spam them in private chat after you've put them on the ignore list. That is just childish behavior...

If someone tells you that he/ she hates you in-game, that's because you must have spoiled their fun somewhere. It certainly doesn't mean that they hate you in real life because, lets face it, they don't know the real 'you'. So no need to take it personally and just get on with the game.

If someone does bother you a lot, simply put them on the ignore list. But as a matter of courtesy, never spam them in private chat after you've put them on the ignore list. That is just childish behavior...

thanks dude ur words made it better for me :friends:

@Crossfit Breakout is my trainer thats y its almost same stile  ;D

@Sulla u still kills me at crossings  ;)

Who cares?  They are a bunch of anonymous people online who you will never meet irl.

There's all kinds of sad people in this game, scammers and hackers who don't care who they hurt.  Braggarts who spend $2000 to make up for their small anatomy.  Trolls who's lives are so sad they only have fun disturbing others hoping they can impart a tiny amount of their miserable lives onto you for a moment. 

Ignore them all.  Find the few friends in this game who aren't like this and have fun.  It's a game after all.

Who cares?  They are a bunch of anonymous people online who you will never meet irl.

There's all kinds of sad people in this game, scammers and hackers who don't care who they hurt.  Braggarts who spend $2000 to make up for their small anatomy.  Trolls who's lives are so sad they only have fun disturbing others hoping they can impart a tiny amount of their miserable lives onto you for a moment. 

Ignore them all.  Find the few friends in this game who aren't like this and have fun.  It's a game after all.

;) ::)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

haha i dont hate u,but the way u fight is epic,crossing til hp recover or just go fight if more elves are with u :facepalm: :facepalm:

if u want heal ur hp, pls....root enemy and stay on the same area(at least in pvp)...dont be so chicken this way :bad: :bad:

(breakout and diaboloro same)

make a fair pvp,use skills  :drinks:

forgive my poor English

haha i dont hate u,but the way u fight is epic,crossing til hp recover or just go fight if more elves are with u :facepalm: :facepalm:

if u want heal ur hp, pls....root enemy and stay on the same area(at least in pvp)...dont be so chicken this way :bad: :bad:

(breakout and diaboloro same)

make a fair pvp,use skills  :drinks:

forgive my poor English

this make the druids unstoppable killing machines  ;D

this make the druids unstoppable killing machines  ;D

all fast druids are like this, it`s more of a challenge now to kill crit healing druids , than even rich rangers, you get maybe two > three hits, then they root > run > heal to full hp, should of lvled up shaman just to kill druids, to late now  :lol: .

necro should put us at even ground.

soon wind 

will be a better challenge for me since i find no challenge except vs shamans  :bad: 

am just waiting the necro arrival so we can pwn more enemys with some challenge :tease:

i hope i have enough time for hunting to get gold for more amp ::) 

am not rich enough to beat the rush of the rich incoming necros lol  :wacko:

i hope i have enough time for hunting to get gold for more amp ::) 

am not rich enough to beat the rush of the rich incoming necros lol  :wacko:

who needs riches, we can own the rich melee / slow rich range, with low amps.

who needs riches, we can own the rich melee / slow rich range, with low amps.

I hope so, but yet there are the fast rich lol but hope the team work can own them  :yahoo: