KALA - (Henchmen of Underworld)

When the war continously arise in world of arinar..

Both side have to find the greatest weapon to win the war even on the bad side..

Then sentinel and legion begin to seeking powered mystical weapons..

There was a rumor far before ayvondil found, a mystical lamp buried deep inside on the greatest pyramid of ayvondil..

Powerful soul was caged inside the lamp, looking for revenge, who has been killed and caged by a warrior..

Hungry with soul, blood of elf, mountain clans, forsaken also chosen.

Then this time was come again, when them seeking my power to get a greatest weapon on the world of arinar.

But i can't said anything, just face me and your death, come here bring your soul. Let me take you to the underworld, when we can play together.

KALA (Henchmen of Underworld).

You should make a sidequest to get to this boss, like a daily quest or special quest.

Find something and take you to the boss altar, also make this boss have 3 minion.

Should be place on pyramid or deep inside pyramid with quest.

With a mid large map style, boss in middle, sentinel come from right side portal, legion from left side portal, also give some wormhole like on pontifices nest that can give a damage when near it.

Hp boss : 2.000.000 or higher

Atk : 600+

Magic atk : 550+

Deff : 7000/8500

Mdeff : 5000/6500

Skill : 4* poison shield (necro skill + make it passive) with lifesteal, 4* panic (necro skill), 4* dark aura (priest skill black colored ), 5* all blind (shaman skill), 5* big circle (warlock skill) , 5* quake (shaman skill)

Powerfull skill : deep breath ( aoe skill that reduce hp of player like 25%, 80% chance )

Also do beserk when hp near 25% of it. ( increase 15% physical atk and magic atk )

Hp minion : 20.000 / 45 second spawn

Atk : 300-500

Magic atk : 250-450

Skill : 5* blind, 5* shield (for boss), 4* barkskin

When clear the boss there must be a box opened like dungeon.

Or just dropped by boss, also make it drop costume, weapon exactly, armor and etc.

IMG_20150523_225730_541.jpg

Edited by justginger