Too much Abusive/dirty language in Trade chat

mandyyy

Recently i have seen people using dirty and abusive language in chat. Even racist words.  I understand i can simply add them to Ignore list but how about the kids who are playing this game. they are going through this profanity.

Reason is unlike forum chat dont have any moderator. So my suggestion is to Add atleast a moderator to trade chat so that such people who dont come to play,rather come to show their abusing skills  can be warned or blocked.

Hope it makes sense.

thanks

If you people are so upset by the profanities used in trade chat, what would you say to the profanities used in the players names...

I have come across players using names containing nasty words (Can't remember them right now). This is a MMO and as such it will become a place where the entire gameplay is dominated by players who are in their teens or above. So such use of profanities is expected...

Taking some kind of measure to reduce the abusive language isn't going to work as the developer's knowledge of abusive language is only restricted to English and Russain. What about abusive words used in Asian languages?

If you people are so upset by the profanities used in trade chat, what would you say to the profanities used in the players names...

I have come across players using names containing nasty words (Can't remember them right now). This is a MMO and as such it will become a place where the entire gameplay is dominated by players who are in their teens or above. So such use of profanities is expected...

Taking some kind of measure to reduce the abusive language isn't going to work as the developer's knowledge of abusive language is only restricted to English and Russain. What about abusive words used in Asian languages?

And in spanish??  ;D

Put Bad language block, like if I saw duck, it will be f***, well you know what I mean... cause some people are too " sensitive "  :mega_shok:

I mean bad language = ban? what did he do kill your father? short temporary mute will be good, not perma mute or 1 day mute, it's just a WORD after all, and also fix trade chat, by adding world chat and make trade chat same as world chat so people won't start selling and buying in world chat, you can even add a shit chat where people can talk freely, no bad words though.

hi,  there is always solution for evrythinG. developer dont have to stalk in trade chat. however , some old ,active and pro members can be chosen as moderators who can warn rule breakers and if still they dont understand forward report to developer,etc.

ofcourse, players should not be allowed to use such names. but just because something is obvious dowsnt mean we should let it happen. in a it is obvious to have hackers ,so you mean just let them do what they want as its obvious? i use some other site's chatrooms which also got teenagers bt i have never seen this thing there.

lol profanity is everywhere, turn on the tv. if people offend you ignore them. jesus dont be such a whiner. do u plan on sheltering ur kids n only letting them watch disney for kids or something hahahaha. good thing im going to rift soon

lol profanity is everywhere, turn on the tv. if people offend you ignore them. jesus dont be such a whiner. do u plan on sheltering ur kids n only letting them watch disney for kids or something hahahaha. good thing im going to rift soon

True Dat ^ I hate games that try to control your actions. I played this MMORPG (PC) and kept messing with people and raged at times and i got banned for profanity. Waste of $20 on cash items.

Players should be able to act as they are. Besides, I can't even use comical expression if there's censorship. Majority of the community isn't 9 year olds either and probably already curse on a daily basis

True Dat ^ I hate games that try to control your actions. I played this MMORPG (PC) and kept messing with people and raged at times and i got banned for profanity. Waste of $20 on cash items.

Players should be able to act as they are. Besides, I can't even use comical expression if there's censorship. Majority of the community isn't 9 year olds either and probably already curse on a daily basis

for them these stuff are " inappropriate " or " not good for the human eyes ", wait...... LOL  :lol:  people should really grow up  :facepalm:

Don't worry because they wont do anything...

Oh and I also reported a player with an offensive name which is against Warspear rules. They also replied that they will check it. They did but I still see the same names walking around. They did nothing.

And btw there wont be any moderators from public so forget about it. Just play your game, pay for amplfy then don't get success. Isn't it nice to see the worlds first game that makes you buy signs to amplfy with real money. I never thought it would really happen. You know? And I really loved to pay for a game like Warspear. Before thought. But now I understand all people who left the game. They have done right thing.

This game will never end amplfy system. They need money. But they never think that we also need money as they do. Maybe the only solution is to leave I guess after paying alot of money. But I swear I'll never return to game again. Its a mess. Good job developers you just lost someone who used to pay and play. One day you will loose all of them. I know you will because I allways see people leaving. You can not stop them.

You are successfull developerd. Maybe I should have never played but I did. I real care about my real life and my carrier. Good to know all you guys.

THE END

Don't worry because they wont do anything...

Oh and I also reported a player with an offensive name which is against Warspear rules. They also replied that they will check it. They did but I still see the same names walking around. They did nothing.

And btw there wont be any moderators from public so forget about it. Just play your game, pay for amplfy then don't get success. Isn't it nice to see the worlds first game that makes you buy signs to amplfy with real money. I never thought it would really happen. You know? And I really loved to pay for a game like Warspear. Before thought. But now I understand all people who left the game. They have done right thing.

This game will never end amplfy system. They need money. But they never think that we also need money as they do. Maybe the only solution is to leave I guess after paying alot of money. But I swear I'll never return to game again. Its a mess. Good job developers you just lost someone who used to pay and play. One day you will loose all of them. I know you will because I allways see people leaving. You can not stop them.

You are successfull developerd. Maybe I should have never played but I did. I real care about my real life and my carrier. Good to know all you guys.

THE END

Way to take a subject about LANGUAGE out of context -_-... I really don't see a problem with amplify. Maybe that's because I started playing again and they added new features. You shouldn't be surprised when a free game has cash upgrade options anyway. Money is desirable, right? Pretty sure they won't care if you threaten to leave or anything. You're free to leave as once you've come.

Just play n have fun with friends. Dont need to waste so much money in a game. Since amp system, i only wasted bout 15$ to amp my axe to +8. other equips only +1. No need to be the best.

Way to take a subject about LANGUAGE out of context -_-... I really don't see a problem with amplify. Maybe that's because I started playing again and they added new features. You shouldn't be surprised when a free game has cash upgrade options anyway. Money is desirable, right? Pretty sure they won't care if you threaten to leave or anything. You're free to leave as once you've come.

I never told that a game doesn't need cash upgrade. I have played many games and believe me I played more games than you, saw more, paid more. I never said I left for the game be bette. But I have played and paid much more than you. So I know what is the diffrence between now ans before. Don't try to teach me what I say. ;)

I never told that a game doesn't need cash upgrade. I have played many games and believe me I played more games than you, saw more, paid more. I never said I left for the game be bette. But I have played and paid much more than you. So I know what is the diffrence between now ans before. Don't try to teach me what I say. ;)

You were talking about Amplification rather than what the subject was about. You continue to digress.

I think that your statement is also false. And even if it was true, it's not even useful in reference. Not even relevant.

I'm not teaching you to say anything, this isn't an English class. You're diverting to a different subject to complain about amplification. If you want to complain about it, make another topic don't jack this one.

You were talking about Amplification rather than what the subject was about. You continue to digress.

I think that your statement is also false. And even if it was true, it's not even useful in reference. Not even relevant.

I'm not teaching you to say anything, this isn't an English class. You're diverting to a different subject to complain about amplification. If you want to complain about it, make another topic don't jack this one.

I also wrote about the topic.

Read it again.